Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nya.I dont feel like titles.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Nya.I dont feel like titles. Empty
PostSubject: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:14 pm

I missed Noah.He and Halo had left to visit his stepmother.I had nobody to hang out with.Sure,there was Melina,but I couldn't hang out with her every second,like I do with Noah.I sat in my usual tree.The one with the initials.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:16 pm

I was casually strolling through the forest until I came upon the lake. I noticed Kai in one of the trees. It was the tree that Noah and Kai carved their names into. "Hello, Kai," I called from below.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:18 pm

I walked down to the lake to see what was going on there, as I saw a son of Hades sitting in a tree and another kid standing in front of it. I walked over there and thought about what to say, well I decided just to put a smile on and to say "Hey, umm I am Vic, son of Aphrodite, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:19 pm

I was happy to see someone I knew."Hello Melina." I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:21 pm

I heard the grass crunch as another kid approached. "Nothing really," I replied. "Melina Johnson, daughter of Athena." I could've figured out that he was a son of Aphrodite just by looking at his apperance. Although, his complexion looked more German.

OOC: Sonic, I posted at the other topic in the "Off Campus" section. xP
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:25 pm

"I'm Kai Crosshawk,Son of Hades." I said.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:27 pm

"Well Melina, I am very pleased to meet you, of course as a daughter of Athena you look very gorgeous which goes along great with your wisdom." I tried to be charming to her, knowing that most Athenagirls don't fall for that.
"Anyway" as I turned to the Hades-boy "Nice to meet you too Kai, I ummm usually don't hang out that much with Hadeskids, death and stuff gives me the creeps, but you seem nice I hope."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:31 pm

I stared at him."That's my girlfriend." I usually got jealous.He was talking to her almost as if he were flirting.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:33 pm

"Good for you two. Love is the best thing on earth, that's what my mom says at least. No need to be jealous or anything." I tried to defend myself. "Well anyway, why are you guys down here at the lake, all alone?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:35 pm

I glared at him.I pointed to me and my friends tree."It moves.Today,it's here."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:39 pm

I stood there silent. When Kai got like this, he meant buisness. "Thank you, Vic, for the compliment" I said firmly, but gratefully. I didn't want Kai to act like this, so I turned around to him and nodded, signaling that it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:41 pm

"It moves?" I looked amazed at the tree. "How, I mean how does it work?" I asked stuttering. I noticed some letters carved in the tree "And what do those letters mean? Sorry if I am being nosy."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:50 pm

I pointed to the first set of letters.N.M."Noah Mount,my best friend." Next set,K.C."Me." Then,A.M."My best friends dead brother,Antonio." I said with a glare.T.B."Tobias Frost,another friend." R.S."Finally,Ray Searow.Another friend.It moves because that's how the forest works.It moves.Everything rearranges itself."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:55 pm

I nodded. "Basically that's it," I informed him. I pushed a strand of my curly, blonde hair out of my face, and behind my ear. My stormy gray eyes glittered in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:55 pm

I smiled at Melina.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:57 pm

"I see how it is." I looked at the trees and thought about how mysterious it is, but yet looking so peaceful. I felt that Kai had deep memories connected to this tree. "Well, I am sorry about your friend Antonio being dead, but you as a son of Hades surely know more about that than me and everything." I was not comfortable talking about death, just thinking about it gives me the creeps, even though I started to be fascinated but this kid.
Then I looked at the girl and saw her grey eyes shining, I couldn't resist to look at them and said "Wow your eyes, they are really... grey.. and amazing."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:00 pm

I glared at him again.Could he stop doing that?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:04 pm

"Thank you," I said once again firmly, but gratefully. I could tell by the expression on Kai's face that he was becoming jealous. It gets really messy when he gets like this. I didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:08 pm

I felt the anger building up in Kai which I was not comfortable with but I also couldn't help myself, my personality often had caused problems. I think the charme I have is curse and gift of my mother at the same time. "Hey big man" I said to Kai, trying to calm him down "No need to get angry with me, I mean I just complimented your girlfriend and she said thank you, you should be happy that you have her!"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:09 pm

I was seething.I was furious and upset.He flirted with her!
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:13 pm

I noticed that things got a little out of hand, and f course I wouldn't want a son of Hades as an enemy so I decided to calm him down a little or at least I tried "Hey listen Kai, let's start from the beginning, I really don't want to take your girlfriend or anything like that, you know how we Aphrodite kids are, it is just our nature, don't be mad ok?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:15 pm

I stood silent. Kai was absolutly steemed, just because Vic was complimenting me. I didn't take every compliment that way. I mean, he's five years older than me! I cared about Kai, and I didn't like seeing him like this. Although, I didn't know what to do, this was putting me under pressure.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:17 pm

"Shut up." I said at him with a glare."Ιδιότ." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:22 pm

I figured there was nothing really I could do to calm him down, I hoped that he would just calm down after awhile when he figures out that I don't have any intentions to take his girl.

I sat down at the lake, looked at the waves and enjoyed the silence for a minute, I heard that he called me an idiot but I wanted to get into it anymore, he was much younger than me and I didn't want to make him angrier.

I whispered to Melina "Please try to tell him that he needs to control his anger."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:26 pm

I overheard him."Control my anger.Control my anger?I'm a Hades child.That's not possible."I said,but I was infuriating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nya.I dont feel like titles.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next