Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nya.I dont feel like titles.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Growing even more concerned for him, I climbed up the tree that Kai was perched on, and sat down next to him. Then, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Kai, everything is alright," I informed him. "Really, it is."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:28 pm

I said nothing.I was to upset to notice anything.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 pm

I sqweased my arms tighter around his neck. "Kai, I'd never leave you for anyone else. Especially when he's five years older than me." I stated. "Don't be mad at me, or Vic, he's a son of Aphrodite. It's basically what they do."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:39 pm

I looked at the couple and I was happy for them, love in the air always made me happy even under those circumstances. I just wondered about that a son of Hades and a daughter of Athena are together, it seemed random and unusual to me but I knew better than to say anything. I just looked at the water again and started whistling a little tune.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:54 pm

The truth was,since I was a little kid,I hated Aphrodite kids with a severe passion.It was a long story only Noah and I knew.I started muttering curses in Greek.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:56 pm

"Kai, are you alright?" I wispered. I really did hate seeing him like this. Especially since his anger can become really ugly. I grew more and more concerned for him.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:21 pm

"I'm fine." I said.But I was obviously not."Κατηγορήστε Αφροδίτη." I said,but then nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:24 pm

My ears caught that greek cursing from the tree, "Hey listen, I don't know what is going on, but don't talk about my mother. If you have a probleme with me then talk!" I was upset and looking up the tree. "I don't really know why you are so mad. If you want I apologize again for talking to your girlfriend, I didn't know that it is forbidden to talk to her."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:27 pm

"Δεν είναι το ελάττωμά της, είναι η δουλειά της," I replied. I pulled away my arms that were around his neck, and held his hand. I tried to make my expression look as comforting as possible, but I wasn't sure if it would work. Once Kai becomes upset, he's ticked.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:30 pm

"Δεν με νοιάζει για that.Your μητέρα κατέστρεψε τη ζωή μου."I said.But then nothing else.I wasn't saying anything more.I refused to say another word.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:35 pm

I nodded at Kai, signaling to wisper to me. I moved closer to his face. "Kai, how did Aphrodite ruin your life?" I wispered in his ear. I didn't want to know for the sake of knowing, but because I cared about him.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:38 pm

"Δεν θέλω να μιλήσω γι 'αυτό." I said.I was so upset I was boycotting English.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:40 pm

I sqweased his hand, just to let him know that I was there for him. I felt for him. I hated seeing him like this. "That's okay. I understand."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:43 pm

I smiled for the first time in awhile.My look said 'Thanks'. I appreciated that she understood.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:47 pm

I smiled, and nodded. I was happy that I finally got him to smile again. Although, I still felt like some of this was relatively my fault. I sqweased his hand even tighter.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:50 pm

I didn't say anything.But I was obviously calming.And I was sorta happy.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:58 pm

I continued to smile. "Glad to see you're happy," I stated. I was full of relief. I started to calm down inside. My worries were slowly washing away.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:00 pm

I start humming.'Can't Touch This',by M.C. Hammer.I loved that song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nya.I dont feel like titles.   Nya.I dont feel like titles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nya.I dont feel like titles.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2