Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] Empty
PostSubject: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:54 am

Matthew Pierce
Son of Khione

Matthew trudged through the streets of New York. Today would be the day that he would run out of food for Ms. Opal and have to go all the way to the special store down town to pick up another bag. He grumbled irritably to himself as he shifted the bag on his shoulders. Ms. Opal trailed at his feet, weaving in and out of the people to keep up with her companion. "What are you complaining about? You're the one that didn't buy food when we were out last," she said indignantly. Matt rolled his eyes. "Why can't you eat human food? Most cats would just at that opportunity," he said. Ms. Opal turned up her nose at the thought and swished her fluffy tail. "I will do no such thing! Human food is far too greasy. And if it's not greasy it's dry. You should eat cat food, it's must better," she insisted. Matt chuckled and rolled his eyes. He spotted his favorite place to eat in the city and his pace quickened. Ms. Opal ran after her demigod friend and skidded into him when he stopped abruptly infront of the Pamela's. The cat looked up at the sign of the diner and wrinkled her nose. "What are we doing here?" she asked. Matt looked down at her and grinned. "All this talk of food many me hungry. And I realized I hadn't eaten yet! You get your food, I get mine," he said, wiggling his eyebrows. Opal rolled her eyes and trudged in after Matt. She hid behind him until the waitress turned to take them to their seating. Then she dodged the sights of other workers, since there was a "No Pets" rule here. However, the two unlikely friends had been here before. If the animal didn't cause a stink, the employees usually turned the other cheek. Matt at down at the table. It was one of the group tables that were open to others to sit. Matt always enjoyed these tables because they always held the most interesting people and conversations.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:25 am

Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] Tumblr_m1dfe2SrSd1r3kma2o1_500

Jennifer Allen

Jennifer was happy being outside of the Huntress camp, surprisingly. Normally she was nervous, but today, she was in a good mood. She was dressed in normal clothes, and not in her usual Huntress outfit. Wearing shorts and a t-shirt, along with green converse.
Jennifer walked down the street, to a diner she had been to before. She wanted a cheeseburger, for the obvious reasons, but she wanted a purely greasy cheeseburger from a nice greasy diner. A smile was plastered across her face as she pulled open the door, inhaling the smell of the food. "Mmm... I can't wait to eat..." she said, closing her eyes out of pleasure.
She saw a table towards the end of the restaurant, with only a boy sitting there and a... cat? Well that was new. Despite the "No boys" rule of the huntresses, Jennifer was okay with being around them, but that might be because she was one of the newer huntresses. She sat down in a chair, and smiled at the boy. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:45 am

Matthew Pierce
Son of Khione

Matt grinned at the waitress who came to take his order. He requested the Blackened Chipotle Chicken sandwich with an extra side of fries. The fries here were Matt's favorite, so even though the sandwiches all came with fries, he always ordered extra. When a girl sat down at the same table and greeted him, he smiled at her. She was beautiful. But Matt wasn't a forward person with that kind of thing. Instead he just replied to her greeting the best he could. "Hello. So, do ya come here often?" he joked, wiggling his eyebrows and flashing a lopsided grin. He cleared his throat and chuckled at his own humor. "Take that as an actual question and not a pick-up line. Anyways... The name's Matthew, but I go by Matt," he said, reaching his hand across the long table as a friendly, though slightly inconvenient considering how long the table was, gesture. Deciding that it would be too far for her to reach, he pulled his hand back and dismiss the gesture. "Pretend you didn't see that," he requested. He could almost hear Ms. Opal rolling her eyes at him and his insanity.

Last edited by Angel on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Jennifer Allen

She smiled at him. "Didn't see what?" she asked, lamely playing along. She let out a small giggle. When the waitress came back after noticing Jennifer take a seat, she ordered a small cheeseburger. "I've been here a few times before. I'm Jennifer, but you can call me Jen if you want. Nice to meet you." She flashed another grin at him.
She brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. She wasn't good at conversing with... anyone. She was flat out awkward, so it was a surprise that this boy got even a word out of her. Jennifer didn't want to admit it because of her huntress status, but the boy was very handsome to her. She wasn't even going to risk trying anything because she had heard things about what had happened to girls who had broken the rule. The boy was punished, and the huntress had her status revoked. She wouldn't ever risk that...
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Matthew Pierce
Son of Khione

Matt chuckled and smiled at the girl when she played along, which made him feel a little less awkward. "Jennifer...nice name. But I don't think I'll call you Jen. Jennifer is prettier, it suits you better," he said, flashing an innocent grin. "Stop flirting with her, it's going to get you into some kind of trouble," Ms. Opal chimed in his head. Matt glanced down at the small ball of brown fur curled up beside him. He saw one turquoise eye peak open and dart up at him before closing again. 'I'm not flirting, I'm just making a point,' he insisted through their empathy link. He patted her head, which earned him a smack on the wrist from her paw. Matt laughed and leaned back in the booth. "So Jennifer, tell me... What's your take on Greek Gods?" he asked, arching an eyebrow. He received another smack from Ms. Opal's paw after he let the question slip out. "What's the matter with you?! You're going to get into trouble!" she scolded. Matt turned to the cat and frowned. 'What? It's an innocent question! Mortals know about the Greek gods, they just believe them to be mythological. If she's a mortal, then she'll just be confused. No harm done. If she's not then I'll have made a new friend!' he explained. Ms. Opal was now staring at him directly. Her tail swished with agitation. "Or She could be a monster that's trying to lure you in and you just made it worse. Have you ever even seen her around camp?" she asked. Matt frowned. 'Well...no, but that doesn't mean anything. She could b-' Ms. Opal interrupted him and let out a soft hiss. "It means everything! A demigod her age wouldn't be still out. And a Huntress wouldn't be without her Hunters! What else is there?" Matt turned away from Ms. Opal in defeat, but hoped that she was wrong. Matt, despite being liked by most of the people in camp, did not have close friends. He had friendly people, but no one to actually enjoy being around for long amounts of time. No one but Ms. Opal the cat, and she was more like a motherly figure than a friend.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:35 am

Jennifer Allen

Jennifer blushed at his comment. She wasn't used to receiving compliments. Normally she just blended into the background, no one acknowledging her presence. She looked around the restaurant for any signs of trouble, and when seeing none, she relaxed a little. She clutched her enchanted backpack a bit closer. The backpack contained her sword, and her bow and quiver, along with her book of healing herbs. She barely caught what Matt said, but it stopped her in her tracks. She furrowed her eyebrows together, and her smile faded. "Uhm..." she barely managed to get out. Saying something wrong may lead to questions, and that was something Jennifer was horrible at answering. "Well... My, uh, mother believed in them strongly. I kinda grew up with her teaching me lessons on the gods and heroes. You know, Perseus, Hercules, Achilles, Theseus..." her voice trailed off as she took another look at her surroundings. Talking about Greek "mythology" without magical borders to protect her was nerve-wracking. Not that she had done that many times before, but she recalled her mother looking anxious while she told her stories, just like Jennifer looked now.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Matthew Pierce
Son of Khione

Matt nodded his head. A vague answer, which could mean a few things. That was actually true and she was mortal, or she was a demigod trying to keep cool and collected. Matt decided to hope for the latter and leaned forward. "I personally believe that the Greek gods are out there somewhere. In fact, I believe it so much that I go to this Camp that's very very big on Greek traditions and mythology," he said. Ms. Opal sat up at his words, silently urging him to turn back now while he was only slightly behind. "Don't do it...don't do it," she scolded. Matt ignored her and flashed a grin. He waited until the waitress who had now brought their food to walk away. She seemed perplexed by how deep in conversation they were, but didn't say anything about it. Matt took a small bite of one of his fries before he continued. "I don't know if you've heard of it or not... It's outside the city. Called Camp Half-Blood," he said. Matt's gaze locked with hers as he awaited her reaction. Worst case scenario: She'd think he was weird because she really is just a mortal and his chances of a new friend are blown. Best case scenario: She's a demigod, they become best friends and live happily ever after. Matt personally liked those odds so much that he ignored Ms. Opal screaming at him in his head. His gaze remained steady, even as he took a bite of another fry. He was determined to get an answer out of this girl, because she certainly seemed like something different.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:04 am

Jennifer Allen

Jennifer's eyes went wide for a moment, but then she laughed and leaned back in her chair. "Don't believe I've ever seen you around old Camp Half-Blood before. Who's your-" she lowered her voice and leaned over the table. "You know, god parent? My dad is Aether." Jennifer decided to just screw it and tell him. He decided to break the news with being a half-blood anyway, so why should she lie? She took a casual bite from her cheeseburger, trying not to look anxious about what the conversation might lead to. Maybe she wouldn't have to tell him she was a hunter. Maybe if she kept it to herself things would be fine.
One time, when she told a boy she was a hunter, he got scared and freaked out. He was afraid he was going to be turned into a deer or something.
But maybe this was different. With Matt, they could be friends and everything would be fine.

(Pretty crappy post, but it's 2am and I need to attempt to sleep.)
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Matthew Pierce
Son of Khione

Matt grinned proudly. He could hear Ms. Opal mumbling about how it could have been dangerous or it might have been risky, but lately Matthew was in to taking those chances. Matt took a bite of his fries and noticed that she was extremely lacking in fries while he had plenty, due to the fact that he ordered extra. He pushed the fries out towards her and offered a friendly grin before he spoke. "Khione is mine. Snow and ice and all that jazz," he said, wiggling his fingers around for dramatic effect and to simply be silly. The waitress walked up to the table and smiled, glancing between the two of them. "Is everything going okay?" she asked in that perky, happy waitress voice. Matt glanced up at the girl who was dressed like she was from the 50's for this old-time diner and flashed a smile. "Everything is going wonderfully for me, Jennifer?" he asked, looking over at who he hoped was a new friend. He could almost hear Ms. Opal rolling her eyes, showing that she was obviously still irritated with him for being so careless, but Matt didn't care. Nothing happened.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Jennifer Allen

Jennifer looked up at the waitress and smiled. "Everything's fine," she responded cheerfully. Deciding that sitting across the table from him and talking was rather... difficult, considering they were talking about Camp Half-Blood. Jennifer grabbed her plate and moved into an empty seat next to him. She silently prayed that Artemis thought nothing of this. But, if she did, Jennifer would be in trouble, as well as Matt. She shook that thought out of her head and smiled at him.
"Khione, huh? That's cool. Since my dad's Aether, I really only have control over small things like wind. Like this," she raised her hand, and concentrated for a moment. A small wind swept through the diner, rustling the hair of customers and workers, and papers. Nothing too big.
'"Kinda lame... But you know, I'm working on it," she said, cracking a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Matthew Pierce
Son of Khione

Matt grinned at Jennifer. He gave a nod of his head after he felt the strength of the gust of wind. "Not bad, not bad. It seems like you're having the same problem I was, though. Do you mind if I make a suggestion?" he asked. Matt arched an eyebrow and examined her a moment. However, he did not wait for a response. He reached out and gently placed his hand over hers. "I learned this while I was doing the same concept with snow. I kept having all of these problems with how tense I was getting. I learned that being tense weakens the strength of your attack," he said. Matt guided her hand with his. He gently spread her fingers apart a bit more and rubbed tiny circles on the back of her hand to relax her a bit. "So concentrate, but don't tense up. Tensing up takes some of your concentration away from your hand and your powers. Just relax, and now go," he said in a gentle tone. Ms. Opal rolled her eyes and smacked him in the leg with her paw, but Matt ignored her. He wanted to help Jennifer to strengthen her powers. And if guiding her hand was what it took, then so be it.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:05 am

Jennifer Allen

Jennifer looked down at his hand on hers. 'Oh no...' she thought. This would be her chance to pull away, but instead... she felt she didn't want to object. It was rather strange, really. Because of one of the first rules of being a Huntress, she should have denied this physical contact. Jennifer mentally slapped herself in the face for this.
Since he was still grasping her hand, she decided to take a crack at this. She concentrated for a moment, doing her best to not being tense. She thought of the sky, the high air and how calm it was. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and summoned her powers. A much more powerful wind swept through the restaurant, actually making people look up from their food and papers. A triumphant smile crossed her face. "That actually worked..." she mumbled to herself. She looked back up. "Thank you," she said. Jennifer wasn't even thinking about the fact that their hands were still together, too thrilled to think about anything other than her accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:27 am

Matthew Pierce
Son of Khione

Matthew grinned and gave her hand a gentle squeeze of congratulations. "Hey, good job! I'd show you my snowy abilities, but I have a feeling if snow started falling in the middle of a diner people would notice," he said, flashing a grin. Matt was still gently caressing her hand with his thumb. It wasn't until Ms. Opal pointed it out that he even noticed. "You're still holding her hand you know."
'What?'
"Her hand. You're still holding it."
Matt looked down at their now intertwined fingers and blushed a deep shade of scarlet. He cleared his throat and gently released her hand. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Smooth," Ms. Opal said with mild amusement. Matt scowled at the cat and took a sheepish bite of his french fry. After snapping himself out of his embarrassment, Matthew sat up in his seat. He saw that people were still looking around and trying to figure out where that wind came from. Matt gently nudged Jennifer in the shoulder. "Maybe we should go," he said. Matt pulled out his wallet and placed a $20 bill on the table. That would be enough to pay for his bill, her bill and a large tip for allowing the cat into the restaurant. Matthew rose from his seat and bent down to tie his shoe. While he pulled the loop through the laced strings he looked up at Jennifer with a wide grin. "If you're interested I have this great place that I think you'd like a lot. You up for a trip?" he asked, straightening up and smoothing out his clothing. Ms. Opal jumped from the booth and looked up at Matthew. "You're taking her to the meadow, aren't you?" the cat asked. Matt grinned down at his companion and gave a big nod.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:12 am

Jennifer Allen

Jennifer blushed when he let go of her hand. She turned her head to the side, pretending she was looking around the restaurant, when a small disappointed look crossed her face. That disappointed look cleared up as soon as she thought of her Hunter status.
Jennifer noticed him paying and cracked a small smile. Nobody had ever done that for her. She had only ever seen a boy do that for someone on TV. "Thanks for paying," she said, still a little shy and wary of this boy.
Then, he offered to take her somewhere. This should have set off alarms in her head, but surprisingly, it didn't. She felt she could trust Matt, although she just met him. "I'm up for a trip. Mind telling me where we're going?" she asked carefully, trying to keep the little enthusiasm out of her voice, but of course, failing. She was excited to see where this boy would take her. She hadn't had much excitement lately, only getting her small dose from hanging out with the other Hunters.

Last edited by Skye on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:23 am

Matthew Pierce
Son of Khione

Matt smiled at Jennifer. He gently took both her hands and lead her out of the diner. He walked backwards out of the building, making sure to glance back over his shoulder a few times. His eyes glistened with wonder as he spoke. He looked like a small child that found fascination in everything, which was a quality lost on most people. "There's this meadow that I love to go to. It's in the woods surrounding camp. It's secluded and I always play about with my snow abilities there. I was thinking that maybe with your wind we could make ourselves a little snow storm. Maybe build a snow man, have some winter fun, grab a cup of hot chocolate afterwards. You know. The usual kind of hang out," he said with a shrug of his shoulders. Matthew watched Jennifer's face for reactions. He could hear Ms. Opal grumbling about how childish he was, but he ignored her and waited with growing anticipation for Jennifer's response. This girl seemed..well amazing. He couldn't explain the fascination he had with her, but he was enthralled. It was like she was this beautiful sculpture and he was just a little boy wanting to be an artist that could make something so wondrously amazing. He clasped her hands in his and gave them a squeeze. "So what do you say?" he asked, flashing a wide, happy grin at his new friend.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 am

Jennifer Allen

Jennifer smiled as he took her out of the diner. A meadow? That sounds interesting. When he suggested the hot chocolate after, she had to say yes. She was a sucker for hot chocolate, as she drank it by the gallon when she went snowboarding in California. Although, California brought back memories she didn't want coming back. Memories like her mother, and her own childhood, eventually leading up to how she found her way to Camp Half-Blood, almost dying. She did not want to relive that.
A snow storm? Her eyes almost sparkled at the thought of creating something amazing with this boy. Something as amazing as a snow storm. Jen thought there was something special about this boy. It may have been nothing, but still, she couldn't ignore that.
A small part of Jennifer's mind reminded her to stay clear of any signs of romance. Hunters could have male friends.
"I'd love to, Matt," she said, grinning. Her blonde hair was messy, but still surprisingly curly. Jennifer reached a hand up to smooth it down, a little embarrassed by her unruly appearance. She hadn't really bothered to fix herself up when she left the Huntress camp, not expecting to meet anyone or go anywhere other than the diner.
'This is going to make for an interesting chain of events,' she thought.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:44 am

Matthew Pierce
Son of Khione

Matt's expression brightened instantly at her acceptance of his invitation. For one reason or another, he felt his heart flutter inside of his broad chest. He squeezed her hands and smiled. "Really?" he questioned in a hopeful tone. It was as if he couldn't believe she agreed. With an excited flourish, Matt released her hands and scampered out of the diner. He put his fingers to his lips and whistled for a cab. A few moments later, a yellow cab pulled up to the side of the road. Matt opened the door and turned to face Jennifer. He flashed her a happy grin and gestured to the open seat of the cab with a smooth motion of his arm. "After you, m'lady."
The cab ride wasn't a long one, but it seemed long. Time seemed to stand still. But perhaps that was because Matt was entranced by the features of Jennifer's face. He registered that she was talking, and he knew he gave some sort of response, but he was just to hypnotized by her he couldn't pull his mind away. He was in a trance. He was in a state of catatonic hypnosis where the only thing he could focus on was her. The way her lips formed words, the sound of her voice, the way her eyes lit up when she talked. It was amazing how someone you just met could have you totally and completely enthralled. Matt opened his mouth to compliment her. To tell her how wonderfully the light reflected in her eyes. Or how her hair was like a river of golden curls. But he was interrupted by a harsh voice. "That'll be $29.75.." the voice said. Matt was forcefully pulled back to reality. He turned his stunned expression to the impatient looking driver. "Didn't you hear me buddy? $29.75," the scruffy man repeated. Matt registered what he was referring to. "Oh! Right.." he said as he rummaged through his pocket. He pulled out a twenty and a ten and placed it in the man's hands. "Keep the quarter," Matt said. The man grumbled his thanks and Matt rolled his eyes. Ms. Opal hopped out of the car first and Matt soon followed. He offered Jennifer a hand to help her out of the vehicle. "I'm surprised you didn't start drooling in there," Ms. Opal commented. Matt's cheeks flushed slightly and he glared at the feline. 'Shut up,' he retorted dumbly.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] Tumblr_m1qmreDKB31ro0cbpo1_500

Jennifer Allen

In the taxi, Jennifer had talked about the things she loved to do. That included skiing, snowboarding, and surfing. Those were her hobbies. She loved the thrill of the wind against her hair, and the speed. It was like being on an adrenaline high. It was like flying.
When the taxi driver told Matt the cost of the trip, she was tempted to pay for him. He had bought her lunch, after all. She didn't agree with it, but reluctantly went along with it. She wanted to feel more independent, but let it slide because she liked the boy.
...Wait, liked? Did Jennifer really like this boy? Did she like the way he studied her face in the cab?
Yes, yes she did.
Jennifer took his hand, stepping out of the taxi.
"Where to?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Matthew Pierce
Son of Khione

Matt grinned when she took his hand. His heart seemed to soar with happiness. He gave her hand a light squeeze and didn't notice when the cab driver said a rude comment before driving off. Matt heard the screeching of tires and it drew him out of his daze. "Uhh..Oh! We're here!" he said. He turned to see tall, towering trees. They were dark and they loomed over the grass below. "It's not a long walk from here," Matt turned to look at Jennifer and he smiled, "So let's go!"
The forest was very peaceful. Birds chirped from high in the trees and streams of sunlight barely peaked through the canopy of leaves. Moss grew on almost every open surface, so the surrounding world was green. It was like they stepped in to some enchanted movie. The forest seemed to have that awe-inspiring, calming effect, which is why Matt loved it so much.
Matt stopped at a curtain of leaves. He turned to Jennifer, whose hand he was still holding, and smiled warmly at her. "The place I am about to show you is somewhere special. I have never taken another person here before... The only other living thing that knows about this clearing is my cat, Ms. Opal," Matt gestured down to the Main Coon before he continued, "So I guess you're pretty special," he finished. He then moved aside the leaves. The light from the sun was blinding at firs,t but as Matt's eyes adjusted he saw the clearing he loved so dearly. The grass was tall and would brush the tops of your ankle bone. It looked soft and inviting and was bright green in color. Delicate white flowers spotted the grass in patches. Gnarled trees loomed around the clearing and created a frame of sorts. Matt smiled and stepped inside. The sun was bright in the open space, as the trees were not blocking it anymore. He turned to Jennifer and gestured around him with a sweeping motion of his arm. "What do you think?"

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] Tumblr_m5lnxbbReC1roruow

Jennifer Allen

Jennifer gazed around herself as she walked through the forest with Matt. It was beautiful, mesmerizing. She couldn't pull herself away from the beauty of the nature. Growing up in the city of Los Angeles, she was surrounded by a different type of nature, which was the beach. But this... This was different. She liked it better because it smelled a whole lot better and lacked all of the pollution of the beaches.When Matt said she was pretty special, she smiled. She never really felt special before. She feels unimportant most of the time, which makes that her fatal flaw. Those few words actually made her feel a lot... better.
Matt pushed aside the leaves, and Jennifer gasped. The sight before her took her breath away. The clearing was beautiful, decorated with small white flowers and tall blades of grass. She stepped forward to take it all in, turning her head in different directions. Finally, she collected herself and faced Matt.
"What do I think? This is amazing!"

Last edited by Skye on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Matthew Pierce
Son of Khione

Matthew grinned, happy to see her approval of his favorite place. The calm breeze, the fresh smell, the warm sun streaming through the tops of the trees. It was a simply beautiful place. It was far away from the city, far away from camp. Isolation was a wonderful thing sometimes, and this was just the place to get it. "I come here all the time. Me and Opal sometimes just to play around in the snow," he explained. As he spoke, gray clouds began to billow around the top of the trees. Flakes of snow began to fall around them all. Matthew smiled and turned to Jennifer. "So, what do you say we try and make our old snow storm? My snow, your wind? We could build snow men, have a snow ball fight, you know, winter fun!" he said with an enthusiastic grin. Matthew waved his hand and more snow began to fall. It had left a light dusting on the ground. Mrs. Opal rolled her eyes and curled into a ball of a bed of moss. Matthew smiled at her before he reached out and took Jennifer's hand. "Come on, let's get to that snow storm!" she said enthusiastically.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:09 am

Jennifer smiled. "Alright." Jennifer took a few deep breaths, keeping her eyes closed, and begun to move her hands with the bending of the wind. The wind picked up, the snow flurries moving around the meadow. Soon, it began to collect on the grass, turning everything from green to white. She let out a laugh, truthfully, it was beautiful. Once the wind stayed at its speed on its own, Jennifer spoke to the winds. 'Keep it going, will ya?' they understood her, and kept moving around.
Jennifer laughed, throwing herself onto her back. She began to make a snow angel, a wide smile plastered to her face as she did. Her silvery aura was barely noticeable now, the snow concealing it. She hadn't felt like that in a long time. Her eyes drifted to Matt, and she couldn't stop staring at him. His eyes, his nose, his lips...
'No, Jennifer. Snap out of it.' However, her gaze never left his.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Matt smiled at Jennifer broadly as he turneed away to concentrate on making the snow fall. With closed fist and his eyes closed, Matt began to create snow in the atmosphere. It started to cool down around Matt as he switched from breathing in through his nose ot his mouth hoping to prevent it from getting red. The air around them had cooled down enough that whenever they exhaled, their breath showed.
          The snow was falling slowly but steadily but it was taking a while because of the wind which was scattering it. Matt opened his eyes which now had some streaks of silver in and opened his hands for a second amd the rain bstarted to become more steady and thicker. Not needing to concentrate on it anymore because the snow would now do it on its own now, Matt turned back to Jenny, "How you can love this cold I'll probably never understand," he chuckled before lying down himself as well. Matt looked to his right at hr and smiled, Jenmifer looked like she belonged here. White flocks of snow in her long hair, her flawless face contrasting with the snow. Matthew could lie here watching her all day.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] Sijdkh10

Jennifer Allen - Daughter of Aether
outfit

Jennifer smiled at the falling snow. Jennifer shivered at the snow, pulling a silvery parka out of her backpack. She hoped Matt didn't notice that it was the kind that belonged to Huntresses, but she didn't count on it. Matt wasn't stupid. She pushed the thought out of her mind.
Reaching out, Jennifer took Matt's hand again. She entwined her fingers with his. Before Jennifer could stop herself, she rolled over and kissed him, cupping his cheek with her hand.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:17 am

Looked at her frustrated, "What will happen to me no-" he was cut off when he was told to close his eyes. Not hesitating to obey her, he did and kept them closed. He heard someone else. She must be Artemis. A bit frightened, he fidgeted with his hands. The goddess addressed him and before he could say he didn't know, he couldn't speak anymore. He felt small. Trapped. Matt opened his eyes but they didn't seem to be his. They were weird, foreign. Like he was looking through someone else's eyes and everything was black and white...like a dog. He opened his mouth the shout but all that came out was a squeak. He looked down and saw paws. Like a hedgehogs. Matt squealed and squeaked even more as he was freaked out. He rolled himself up in a spiky ball as that felt like the right thing to do. He had all these urges he'd never had before.

Last edited by #maximilian on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]   Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titles are for squares [p r i v a t e--To Skye]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next