Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Im bad with titles.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Im bad with titles. Empty
PostSubject: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:14 pm

I was sitting on a treetop,staring out into the distance.I would probably lose the cabin leader race,but that wasn't on my mind.What was on my mind was the fact that everyone I knew had nearly gone missing.A few kids were still around that I knew,not counting my brothers and sisters,but most of them were gone.My brothers and sisters were around,but anyone else I knew was pretty much gone.Oh well.I stared around.I wanted someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:23 pm

I use my crouches to get around. I haven't been to the creek in a a long time and I was soon getting off my crouches. I was already out of my cast. I looked around to see if Danny or Kari would show up but knowing Kari she wouldn't be out till night. My crouch gets cought on a stump and i stumble. I jump up with a sigh of pain in my leg. I was embarsed but I didn't pay attion to see if anyone was around.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:33 pm

I noticed a girl on crouches.I didn't know her name,but I'd seen her walk out of the Apollo cabin once."Hello." I said to her.I waved.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:44 pm

I look over and see a girl; then I remembered the posters from Hecate cabin. "Hello...your Cheyenne? Right? I'm Halo Daughter of Apollo." I smile and limp(idk if thats what you do when you have crouches) over to her on my crouches.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:53 pm

I smiled."Yeah,I'm Cheyenne." I hopped off the tree."Have you seen a kid carrrying one of these?" I asked.I drew a magical picture of Kai's sword.He had disappeared as of late,according to Kyle.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:09 pm

"Thats Kai's sword. Did something happen to Kai?" I was confused why did she show me a picture of Kai's sword. Was something wrong with Kai?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:23 pm

"He's disappeared." I said.My chakrams were in my hands,and I was standing on top of a tree branch.I had been passing by when I heard their conversation.I had this dream.I had seen Kai running up,yes,running up,a skyscraper,with his blade in an air fight with some silhouetted guy.

I shook my head."Boys are annoying." I whispered to Halo.I wouldn't join the Hunters,but most boys I preferred as cats.Especially Kyle.He annoys me.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:32 pm

I giggle at Cheyenne's comment. "Kai went missing...Poor Noah...How is he taking the news?" Then I heard the stumble of footstep behind me. Soon cursing under a girls breath."Hi Kari."

I get back up; I was kicked out of the Nyx cabin and now I cannot see for 10min or more. "Halo where are you? I was kicked out of the Nyx cabin again." I stumble and fall again.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:29 am

"He took it considerably well.At first.Now he just sits in his tree all day,and talks to no one." I hopped off the tree and my chakrams faded into darkness.

I see the girl stumbling around."What's up with you?" I asked.I didn't know her.Why was she stumbling like that?
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:16 pm

I run to Kari and get a hold of her elbow. I lead her to Cheyenne. "Kari is a daughter of Nyx. She hides in darkness all the time in her cabin but...sometimes they kick her out and she is blind for at least 10min."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:30 pm

My head tilted."Why?I mean,why the blindness?" I asked.Darkness made no sense.Explains why I don't like Kyle.Shadows=darkness=confusing.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:40 pm

"She sees bearly any light. That means her eyes are ajusted to darkness almost all the time. It takes a long time to ajust them to light." I explain to Cheyenne.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:51 pm

I rolled my eyes."Basic logic of the darkness.You are such an idiot." Seriously,Cheyenne doesn't know anything!

I glared at him.Then I whispered to the stumbling girl and Halo."This is why he annoys him.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:14 pm

I giggle and nod. "I can see that." I smile and sigh. This was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:20 pm

"Sooo... What's up?" I asked,while fiddling with my 'watch'.

I layed against a tree and ignored Kyle.He was weird.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:27 pm

"You are up...the sky is up...oh what else is up?" I joke around.
I look around being able to see a little now. "I hate not being able to see. I hate the sun sometimes." I knew that was going to get on Halo's nerves.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Forgetting Halo was there,I said:"Yes.It can be annoying." Then I realized what I had said."No offense,Halo,just the oppositeness."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:38 pm

I glare at Kari and Kyle."Apollo might be my father and I happen to love the sun. But I know you wernt talking about me."
I laugh. "I'm soon going to start calling you Sun-daughter." I knew that was also going to get under Halo's skin.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:52 pm

I shrugged."Sorry." I said.Then I fidddled with my 'watch' some more.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:00 pm

"There is no need for you to be sorry. Halo's in one of her moods again." I smile and look at Halo. I almost reagined my full sight.

"Yah, yah. One of my...Hey! Thats not nice Kari." My face started turning red.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:13 pm

I laughed a little.I felt bad,but it was funny.SHe almost admitted it.That was the funny part.

Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:18 pm

I laugh at Halo. Her face was turning red and she almost amitted it. "The best part is that I can see again and your face is turning red.".
I sit on the ground my knees up to my chest and I bury my head in my knees."Kari your mean." THe sound of my muffled voice was funny

Last edited by *~MoonHalo~* on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:24 pm

I stopped laughing."It's ok." I said.She was probably fine,and I knew it.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:30 pm

I sat there till I knew my face was the regular color. THen I lifted my head and looked around for my crouches. "Kari give them back to me. I need them to walk."
I take the crouches out from behind my back. "Oh you must be talking about these." I hold them just out of her reach. Then I looked at the ground. It was weird I could sense something but I didn't know what.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:34 pm

I magically transported the crouches out of Kari's hands and handed them to Halo."Taking crouches away from someone who needs them isn't something you do." I said.

I smiled."The bad girl finally does something nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im bad with titles.   Im bad with titles. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im bad with titles.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next