Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) Empty
PostSubject: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:43 am

Dani ran to the lake finally coming to the creek, small and peaceful. "Thais!"Dani said. She really wanted to talk to him. "Thais! It's Dani!" she said again. All of the sudden Dani saw a shadow from behind a tree. " Thais?..." she said quietly placing her hand on her bow.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 am

I sneak around to get behind her. "ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I call out from behind her. "Hi Dani."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:07 am

" Ahhhhhh!!" Dani screamed. She turned around. " Don't scare me like that!" she said . How he got behind her without her knowing she didn't know. "I missed you." she said giving him a hug.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 am

I hug her back. "Sorry I scared you. I just saw you looking a bit startled, and I couldn't resist. Besides, don't you know that's how I show affection." I smiled at my own joke. "Great to see you again."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 am

" You have a weird way of showing affection ." Dani said with a laugh. " Didn't really want to train this morning, so I thought seeing you would be a lot better use of my time." she said.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:31 am

"Aww." I smiled. "So you want to go swimming?" Being a water nymph, swimming was what I do best. "We could also go monster hunting." I held up my maple long bow. "That would be fun too. what ever you want to do."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:35 am

" Sure I love swimming! Or monster hunting... how about swimming?" Dani said. " I uh.. didn't bring my swimsuit but I can swim in my t shirt and shorts I guess."she said.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:44 am

"You can go back to your cabin if you have-to. I'll wait." I gave her a gentle smile to let her know I was serious. "Or we could go down there together. Your choice"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:48 am

" We can go down together" Dani said smiling. She bent down and started to untie her sneakers. " I'm not afraid to get wet." she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:07 pm

"O.K. then." I pop my new balance, put one foot in the creek, and kicked up water at her. I grinned. "You brought that upon yourself."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:36 pm

" Ahh!" Dani screamed as the cool water splashed her face. " Well then you won't mind if I do this." she said. Dani got in the creek and kicked water at him once, maybe twice. Then she lost her balance and fell in the water. " I'm okay!" she said laughing (and soaking wet ).
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:14 pm

I smiled. "That's good." I extend my hand to help her up. "You're prettier in the daylight."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Dani smiled, Thais was so sweet. " Thanks. Your a whole lot cuter when I can see you better too." she said. Dani grabbed his hand, but instead of letting him help her up she pulled him in with her.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:17 pm

I grunt as I hit the water expectantly. "That's what I get for being a gentleman?" I laugh. I make a really big slash. "There. now we're even."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:22 pm

Dani laughed. " Yes that's what you get for being nice, in my defense you splashed me first." she said still laughing. Dani laid down in the water and floated uh... so peaceful.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:28 pm

This should be fun. I toke in a deep breath and went under. I wouldn't have to come up. I didn't even have take a breath. being a water nymph, the water was where I could spend my life. I could still see the surface of the water, and it wouldn't be hard to grab me; I just wanted to see Dani's reaction.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Dani got up with a start. Thais had been under for a while... a long while. She quickly went under and looked down and there he was. Dani waved as if to say' Yes I see you can you come up now?'. She had to breathe, but he didn't. Dani went down again the dove down to where he was then motioned for him to come up. It wasn't fair, he could breath under water!!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:52 am

I smiled before slowly rising to the surface. My head bobbing out of the water I laughed. "Cool huh? being a water nymph and all, I can breath underwater."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Dani smiled. "Yeah Yeah I know. I wish I cold do that!" Dani said managing a smile. Thais was lucky, really lucky. " I wish I was as lucky as you." she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:23 pm

"I'm not that lucky. So you want to know what it's like?" I smiled and shoved her under. after she was under I grabbed her hand and pulled her down. I didn't know if this would work, but I hoped it would. and if it didn't, we could go back up. I wasn't worried about a thing.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Dani's heart jumped to her stomach as Thais shoved her under. She took his hand, not knowing what would happen. Dani had full confidence that everything would be fine.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:01 pm

I could breath right now, but I didn't know about Dani. She was still concuss. that's a good sign. Still grabbing her hand, I pointed up towards the surface as a question. maybe she would know what I meant.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Dani shook her head no. She was breathing... under water. Dani smiled and hugged Thais ,this was so cool!! she had wanted to do this her who;e life, and now it was finally possible. Alll because of this place and her mom and dad.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:36 pm

It was actually working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I didn't know how it was working, or why, but as long as she was hugging me, I didn't care. Thank you Aphrodite!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Dani smiled again and again. She wondered if Aphrodite was watching... most likely. Dani motioned up , she wanted to thank him again and again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next