Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene] Empty
PostSubject: Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene]   Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene] Elora-1

Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene] Elora

Elora sighed as she sat alone eating her food. The Daughter of Hades had never been much of a social person. And she had no idea where Morgan and Madison had been lately, so she was left alone to wallow in her pitifulness. Elora took a bite of her food. Elora had never been a big fan of eating, which was probably why she was almost deathly thin. She had never enjoyed food very much and only ate when she had to. Madison and Morgan always got at her to eat, without them here Elora neglect that aspect of keeping herself alive. She pushed the plate of food away and folded her arms. Her hair, rather than being down, was pulled back in a loose ponytail. She wore a gray hoodie and black skinny jeans. She just had her ragged, old sneakers on with no socks. Elora sighed and glanced around. There were other campers here eating their breakfast. They all talked and chattered all around her. Elora just sat in silence at her empty table, not ever making eye contact with anyone.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene]   Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:14 am

• tag: angel, mess hall
  • words: too lazy
  • notes: nothing really

everybody pay attention to me, i got the answer, i got the answer.
dakota rain, atë

Dakota traversed into the Mess Hall, silent and oblivious. On her way to get food, she bumped into two demigods, who looked at her strangely. She picked up her food, sorta savoring the smell, and walked over to the minor gods table. Wait, where was it? She couldn't care less. Dakota settled down at a random table, not caring where she sat, and sorta picked at her food. She ate bits and pieces of it, but not all. Dakota then noticed that there was someone next to her. Dakota shifted her eyes toward her, and waved slightly, not like the girl would wave back.

Last edited by Clove on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene]   Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Elora frowned at the girl as she sat down. Did she not know that Elora was an outcast and that sitting with her doomed any sort of social life? Elora's brow furrowed when the girl waved at her. "Uhh...hi," she said, narrowing her eyes. It felt very strange to have someone sitting next to her. She wasn't used to having someone so near. Elora fidgeted in her seat. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and looked over at the girl. She leaned her elbows against the table and cleared her throat. "I'm Elora.." she said. The daughter of Hades had never been good at communicating, so she didn't really know what else to say. Should she be polite? Should she wait for the girl to introduce herself? Should she just let the girl be? Maybe that's why she sat down with her in the first place, because the girl knew Elora wouldn't talk. Or she expected her not to. Elora decided she was over thinking things and pushed her thoughts away. She folded her arms in front of her chest and coughed into her hand.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene]   Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:37 pm

dakota rain, atë

Dakota nodded at the girl. Her throat was dry and raspy, so she took a drink of the coke that she had. She had forgotten how to communicate with people. People pushed her away as if she were poisonous, so she never acknowledged herself, or introduced herself properly. She noticed the girls reddish looking hair. Pretty, she thought. Dakota mentally slapped herself. Wow, becoming infatuated already, she thought. She'd never seen the girl before, and thought this was a time to make friends. Her name was Elora. That's really pretty. "Dakota," she managed to say, her voice dry from barely speaking. Dakota poked her food once again with her fork. She wasn't really hungry, as she seldom ate at the Mess Hall. Usually, she would take her food with her somewhere deep into the forest so she wouldn't have to endure the embarrassment of people ignoring her. She would talk quietly it to the animals and would give them the food she didn't eat. Then she would walk quietly through the forest, passing the nymphs and saying hi, going to the beach. She'd sit on the beach and bury her hands and feet into the soft sand. Dakota never grew weary of nature. It comforted her. Nature was one of the things that didn't reject Dakota. It loved her for the way she was. Gaia was always around her, making her feel loved. People... they were different. Dakota was just that weird girl in the corner that they'd push off. Maybe Elora could help.
WORDS: 254 | NOTES: IT SCROLLS | TAG: Angel

MICHAELA @ CAUTION AND ETW MADE THIS TEMPLATE.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene]   Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Elora studied the girl curiously. She had never seen her around before, but that didn't really mean anything. Elora wasn't the most social or observant person around camp. The daughter of hades glanced around the room to find that there were very few people here she knew or recognized. 'Maybe that's why I don't have friends... It's not like I ever really made an effort..'[/i] she thought with a frown. Deciding that making an effort was too much work for no outcome, Elora chose to stay the way she was. When the girl spoke, it snapped her out of her thoughts. Elora turned to her for a moment before registering what she had introduced herself as . Dakota. Elora gave a small nod before turning her gaze to her full plate of food. She suddenly felt the urge to actually eat something. Elora took a bite of a strip of bacon, though she quickly regretted it. The meat was touch, tasteless and greasy and it was not something Elora could see herself eating again. She wrinkled her nose in disgust and placed the bacon back on the plate. She took a swig on her water before turning back to Dakota. "It's nice to meet you.." she said with a small nod. Elora cleared her throat before she spoke again. "So, how long have you been at camp? I don't recognize you from around at all." Elora mentally kicked herself at her pathetic attempt at small talk. Where were Madison and Morgan to keep up conversation when you needed them?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene]   Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh titles. [p r i v a t e--To Selene]
Page 1 of 1