Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You know that cool kids don't use titles.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
broadwayhp

broadwayhp

You know that cool kids don't use titles. Empty
PostSubject: You know that cool kids don't use titles.   You know that cool kids don't use titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:29 am

Becca skipped through the woods, not at all aware of what she was doing or why. Well, really, it was because the ever dreaded infection that some know as boredom had sweeped in to ruin her day. Blah. But everyone know that boredom can usually be defeated by picking a random direction and just running towards it to explore.

And that's exactly what she had done.

After a few minutes of skipping and general merry making, Becca tripped. Urgh, silly tree root. Seperating her brown hair from the brush that it had gotten caught in, she decided to stay plopped on the ground. Just to see what would happen. After all, it was the deep, dark, dangerous woods. Something fun was bound to come along.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: You know that cool kids don't use titles.   You know that cool kids don't use titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:35 am

I walked up to see a girl sitting on the grass umm what are you doing i said with a smile

This girl was weird and i was curious so i said Sorry my names Carter Anderson son of Hecate goddes of magic i created a mini fire in my hand to impress her
Back to top Go down
broadwayhp

broadwayhp

PostSubject: Re: You know that cool kids don't use titles.   You know that cool kids don't use titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:42 am

Yes! Something interesting! Becca brushed her short cut hair behind her ear, but stayed on the ground. The grass was niiiice and cozy. Yep. Smiling at the person, she replied simply, "I'm looking at this root. It's a funny root. See, it's all twisty and weird." Heehee. Giggling at the funny root, I nodded.

"Well hi there, Carter! I'm Beccalynn Jones, but I like Becca." I giggled even more at the fire in his hand. "You can do that too?" I created a mini fire in my hand and added, "Daughter of Hephaestus. Nice to meet ya!"
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: You know that cool kids don't use titles.   You know that cool kids don't use titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:44 am

Ahh Hephaestus the one that got kicked off Olympus i mumbled no wonder the girls a nut.

Umm i look at the root yeah i say half-heartedly its all twisty i guess.I look at the weak fire in her hand and raise mine even higher challenging her to a fire raising contest
Back to top Go down
broadwayhp

broadwayhp

PostSubject: Re: You know that cool kids don't use titles.   You know that cool kids don't use titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:49 am

Becca's smile faded a little as she heard the mumbled comment. Hm, that's not very nice. But, sadness is contaigious, and even though this dude is a meanie, nobody deserves sadness. So the smile came back, and she pretended not to have heard.

Still half-staring at the root, which was, in fact, super duper twisty and awesome, Becca noted the challenge and giggled. A game? Fun! Raising her to a decent sized fireball, she picked at a scar on her chin with her not flamey hand.

Heehee, this is fun!
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: You know that cool kids don't use titles.   You know that cool kids don't use titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:53 am

I looked at the girl real serious and in an instant my fireball grew huge i guess this is kinda fun i sigh. I hadnt had any fun for ages i had been training oh i say i tap my coin and a shield sprang to life hows that for a magic weapon
Back to top Go down
broadwayhp

broadwayhp

PostSubject: Re: You know that cool kids don't use titles.   You know that cool kids don't use titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:04 am

Becca couldn't help but giggle at the serious face. Seriousness is something that she attempted every once in a while, but fail at epically. Hm, making fire really drained her energy, so she wasn't very happy as she made her fireball grown super large. Of course, her face was happy.

"Heh, training. I don't really train. I make stuff, though." Becca smiled at the coin sheild thingy. That sort of thing was simple to make. She tapped her chucky black belt, which turned into a sword. It also seperated into two kinves, if you tapped the hilt a certain way. It was something she had made ages ago, when she was about thirteen.

Even if she hated fighting, she absolutely loved making weapons.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: You know that cool kids don't use titles.   You know that cool kids don't use titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:07 am

I looked at the sword belt cool belt i stumble enraged that a girl could beat me at something.
I made my fire ball as big as a tree without even trying i smiled and laughed at her puny one.
At least im good at making fireballs i said not sarcastically
Back to top Go down
broadwayhp

broadwayhp

PostSubject: Re: You know that cool kids don't use titles.   You know that cool kids don't use titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:12 am

Becca giggled and turned her sword back to a belt and put it back on. Blue eyes sparkling, she watched the ginormous fireball. Since she was already feeling quite woozy, she was reluctant to make a fireball that big. But of course, thinking things through was not her strong suit.

So, she made a fireball slightly larger. Gah, why was the world getting fuzzy? Becca murmered something along the lines of, "Yep, you're pretty good at this." But then the world went black..
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: You know that cool kids don't use titles.   You know that cool kids don't use titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:15 am

I see the girl faint i laugh and pick her up where should i take you i say oh right the imfirmiry i walk out of the woods

( carry on in the infirmiry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know that cool kids don't use titles.   You know that cool kids don't use titles. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know that cool kids don't use titles.
Page 1 of 1