Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I hate titles.(Privateish)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

I hate titles.(Privateish) Empty
PostSubject: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:59 pm

I opened the door of the infirmary.I then held the door open for Halo."Ray'll probably be around here somewhere.If he ain't here he's probably playing music or something."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:01 pm

I walk in and sit on a bed. My shirt was now covered with blood. "Stuiped cyclops." I leave room for Noah on the bed.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:53 pm

I kicked the air."The d--- thing killed 3 of our friends.What did they do to deserve it?" I said."Where the hell is Ray?" I yelled.

"Right here,now stop runnin your mouth and tell me what happened!" I said.Then I turned to Halo and noticed the blood on her shirt."You tell me what happened,I have more patience with you."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:56 pm

"Cyclops killed Danny, Heather, and Kari. I have a broken rib and Noah has a broken arm."I say sadly. I was glad it was ray who was treating us and I wasn't glad Noah was hurt but that he was here too.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:19 am

"Alright,let me fix your rib first.That's pretty severe.Hopefully it hasn't gone through anywhere else." I got some supplies from the shelf and got to checking the rib.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:26 am

I didn't really want to talk. I just knew it went through my skin. I hope that there wasn't anywhere else. I hoped all of this was just a bad dream but being a half-blood bad dreams are your life.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:00 am

I worked on it for a little while."Ok,it didn't hit any of your organs when it broke.Unfortunately you might have to stay here for awhile."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:02 am

I huff. Me staying in one place is like riding a bull. You can do it but most of the time you fail. "How is that going to work for you?" I was tiered but I didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:14 pm

"Your so stubborn sometimes.Unless you want to use a wheelchair,that's the best I got." I said.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:18 pm

I sigh. I thought I got out of wheelchairs since the last time I broke my ribs. I'm lucky I only broke one this time but the last time I broke 4. "No go take care of Noah before I break your rule." I couldn't even force a smile. Today was such a bad day.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:57 pm

"Same arm as before.Do whatever you do and fix it,Ray."

"You really have to stop breaking this arm.It's the same one everytime." I said.I finished quickly.He broke it the same way,again.The kid needed to stop smashing up that arm,it could cause something permenant.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:00 pm

I close my eyes and listed to them talking. Then working. I place a hand on Noah's good arm. "I might have to wrap you up in bubble wrap."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:04 pm

I smiled."No way."

"He'd break it anyway.The kid's crazy.In a good way,but too much of it."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:06 pm

I smiled. "After I poped all of it of course." I loved bubble wrap. So calming. A great way to relax.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 pm

"It makes an awesome sound." I said.Once I set a bubble wrap sheet on fire.It sounded AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:11 pm

I look at him wide eyes. "What did you do to the bubble wrap? I know its not in your nature to just sit there and pop it." Just like it's not my nature to sit here.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

"I set it on fire.The pop sounded even better that way." I said."It was awesome."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:41 pm

I start to laugh but the almost doubled over. It hurt to bad. "Remind me not to laugh. Even if I bring it upon me.'
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:42 pm

I nodded."Alright.I'll make sure you don't laugh." Hopefully I remember.. I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:47 pm

(Please go back into the chat box on NSF)

I smile and kiss his cheek. "Do you remember when I thought I was a 3 year old? I can't believe Zeus would do that." Bad and good memories.

Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:15 pm

"I remember that.Remember the time we went into that ant cave?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:18 pm

I smile. "And you were picking on me. Thinking I liked Colby? Wasn't that the name?" I had bad time trying to figure out the name. "Yah and I was the only girl and I kiss you on the cheek along with another guy and kissed Colby and he was so embarrassed. It was so funny. Its funny how I can minuplate guys into thinking I like another guy then the one I really like."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:33 pm

"You girls make absolutely no sense.And Yeah,his name was Colby." I said.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:35 pm

I smile a wicked grin. "I like to keep it that way." Noah would never know the ways of girls and I like to leave him like that. Its more fun for me.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:22 pm

I shook my head."Im surprised you make sense to yourselves sometimes." I finsihed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate titles.(Privateish)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next