Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I hate titles.(Privateish)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 pm

I smile and is close to laughing. "Your going to make me laugh. Not cool." It was funny.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:06 am

"Oh.Sorry." I said.I hadn't meant to.I'm just awesome.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:51 pm

"Yah yah we know your so sorry." I roll my eyes. "I'm just messing with you." A shocker thing hit me. I now would have to make more arrows.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:19 pm

I smiled.Then Halo looked like she had just remembered something."What is it?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 pm

"I used up the last of my bomb arrows and sound arrows. Great sound are the hardest to make." I sigh and look at Ray. "I know a half-brother of mine would love to make some for me."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:35 pm

I rolled my eyes."Your lucky this time.I have about three quivers of sound arrows in the cabin,my mom had them made.She knows a few adult demigods,apparently.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:37 pm

I smile. "How about bomb?" I itched to get up already. "How long do I have to stay here? I want to move around. I'm not used to stay locked up."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 pm

"About in hour until the magic part of the healing sets in.Think you can deal with that?" I asked.Then I rolled my eyes again.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:48 pm

I smirk. "I think you know me well enough." I am now ready for anything. I look at Noah and back to Ray. "I need to go to the burial site of Danny, Heather and Kari." It pretty much just hit me.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:36 pm

"We should definatly go now." I hadn't realized,but we had been there awhile already.

"The magic should be set by now.Go." I told them.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:41 pm

I nod and jump up. i race out of the building. I didn't care about the pain. Once I get outside I stoped and turned around and smiles a tiny smile. "You guys gonna come? Or is a helpless hurt lady gonna have to make her way with out her brother and boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:57 pm

"You know I'm comin Halo." I said,with an eye roll."Plus your far from helpless."

"You can say that again."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:40 am

I smile. "Helpless I may not be." I nod my head. I didn't know if i should bring something up but I decide not to. I turn heal and start walking to where the burial site is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate titles.(Privateish)   I hate titles.(Privateish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate titles.(Privateish)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2