Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

who doesnt want infernal glory [hannah_of_the_forge]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

who doesnt want infernal glory [hannah_of_the_forge] Empty
PostSubject: who doesnt want infernal glory [hannah_of_the_forge]   who doesnt want infernal glory [hannah_of_the_forge] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:32 am

[color=darkblue]Axl
I leaned up agianst a large oak tree. Fire danced along my fingers. My gift turned in to my curse. I ran my hands through my hair. 'Why me.' i screamed in my head 'why.'[/color]
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: who doesnt want infernal glory [hannah_of_the_forge]   who doesnt want infernal glory [hannah_of_the_forge] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:20 pm

who doesnt want infernal glory [hannah_of_the_forge] Aria_a17
~[A R I A A L C O V E]~
~[1 5]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F E U R T E P E]~

As I was walking, I felt like a robot. Thinking the same thoughts over and over again. My dream. I just kept repeating the words over and over in my head. "You are... you are..." I wasn't looking where I was going, and I smacked into a tree near a boy standing close by. I got up and looked at him. My eyes widened. I ran over to him. "Hey! You!" I yelled, "I think I might know you!"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: who doesnt want infernal glory [hannah_of_the_forge]   who doesnt want infernal glory [hannah_of_the_forge] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Axl
I looked up and the flames died. "How would you know me." I asked. I knew some people but not alot. I moved my hand down to my axe hilt.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: who doesnt want infernal glory [hannah_of_the_forge]   who doesnt want infernal glory [hannah_of_the_forge] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:48 pm

~ Srry, but i dont need this topic anymore, cause apparantly, u can just say that they died. So, srry, but im dropping this ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who doesnt want infernal glory [hannah_of_the_forge]   who doesnt want infernal glory [hannah_of_the_forge] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who doesnt want infernal glory [hannah_of_the_forge]
Page 1 of 1