Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Grapes, Wine, and Glory.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel

Grapes, Wine, and Glory. Empty
PostSubject: Grapes, Wine, and Glory.   Grapes, Wine, and Glory. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:59 pm

I softly knock on the door of the Dionysus Cabin, peeking through the little window. Everybody was sleeping and away in their own dreamland. Careful not to Disturb them, I creak open the door and walk over to an empty bunk. Somebody was up above my bunk, snoring. I hope that won't be a problem. It had been a long day, walking all the way from Georgia to New York tired me out. My feet ached and I couldn't wait for breakfast. I tip toed across the floor and shut the blinds so I could get a nice rest. I didn't think I could last another minute staying awake, so I walked over to my bed and fell asleep. Clothing on, shoes still on my feet, and my bag un-packed.

It felt like only an hour until the sun peeked through the blinds, and a nice boy shouting some chant to wake us up. "Mmmmm?" I groaned, swinging my legs off my bed and getting to my feet. I yawned and started walking around to get my legs stretched. I smiled and walked out of the nice cabin, Admiring the plastic grapes that were wrapped around the bed frames, as well as the bottles of valuable wine mounted on the walls.

As I walked closer to the Mess Hall, I could smell the Pancakes and Bacon just waiting for me. "Mmm..." I cooed as the scent whifted into the air, dragging me closer to the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down

Grapes, Wine, and Glory.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: