Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Glory and Gore [moon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Glory and Gore [moon] Empty
PostSubject: Glory and Gore [moon]   Glory and Gore [moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Glory and Gore [moon] Tumblr_mv8taqPnaB1sretbqo1_500
Halona Davies

“how’s this?” hal extended her arm towards a thick, wool blanket sprawled across the sand. She took that as a yes and pulled Oliver down onto the blanket. Hal wiggled her butt into the blanket until she was comfortable and removed her shoes, leaving only her black stockings. Her outfit wasn’t exactly fit for what was about to come. She wore a black, thigh-length skirt with a grey sweater, black stockings and black chunk boots. As the first firework popped, as the demigods on the beach became silent. Hal face was cloaked in pink light, her mouth hanging wide open. She loved fireworks. Mostly because the were so bright but, the sound reminded her of the time her mother brought her to Disneyland. But, the happiness and awe drained from Hal as she heard the sound of what would be hundreds of monsters headed right for the beach. Panic coursed through hal’s system. Her eyes grew wider every second she struggled with slipping on her boots and jumping up from the blanket. “Oh. My. Gods.” she breathed, tugging on Oliver’s sleeve and pointing towards a hellhound headed right for them.

outfit
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Glory and Gore [moon]   Glory and Gore [moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:04 pm

oliver jay lewis

Oliver nodded at the position that Hal chose, deciding that the fireworks could be perfectly seen from this spot. He was about to reply when the girl tugged him down next to her, making him stumble down towards her, ending in a clumsy position. After settling himself more, he took a quick, hopefully unnoticeable glance at the girl next to him. Halona was definitely something different, and Oliver appreciated her presence.

The pop of fireworks exploded over their heads, illuminating the sky in shades of pink, red, and yellow. Some were louder than others, some more dramatic, but all equally entertaining. Letting a chuckle escape his lips, the boy was about to comment on the display, before he heard it. The sound of hundreds of feet shuffling towards the camp.

Normally, Oliver reacted to changes in his environment quickly. Now, however, he seemed frozen in time as a pair of yellow eyes charge towards their vicinity.  "Yeah, holy -" the demigod muttered, stepping towards his feet. He reached for his dagger, but it wasn't there. He left it on his bedside table in cabin ten. "We need to leave, we need to leave, now." Taking Hal's hand, he began running, determined to have his friend with him. Oliver wouldn't let her die on his watch. He didn't know exactly where he was headed, but anywhere else seemed safer than the beach.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Glory and Gore [moon]   Glory and Gore [moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Halona Davies

Hal struggled to run in her heels. She wasn't expecting to run from monsters tonight, otherwise she would have worn her trainers. Her heart pounded against her chest as she struggled for air. Hal had asthma, which made running quite difficult for her. She tightened her grip on Oliver's hand out of fright. Hal looked over her shoulder at the huge mass of black fur. The hellhound snarled and bit at the air. "Where the hell are we going?" Hal shouted, searching for a place they could hide. She looked at her friend with alarm, her eyes were filled with fear. She stumbled suddenly, her foot catching a root with a horrifying snap. Halona screamed out in pain.

outfit
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Glory and Gore [moon]   Glory and Gore [moon] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:43 pm

oliver jay lewis

Oliver's mind was lost to the chaos, racing frantically from one source of noise to the next. Everything seemed like a blur, swerving together in a mass of colors and stresses. "I haven't figured that out yet," he whispered to her, trying to squeeze her hand, but it was difficult with her iron grip on him. "We'll be alright," he reassured her, as he continued running. The monsters growls and hissed in every direction, making it nearly impossible to escape. There was not escape. His feet were moving without his head following them, as Oliver kept glancing back at Hal.

Her scream woke him from his temporary daze. "Hal!" he screamed, stopping instantly and crouching near her. His eyes followed down her leg, ending on her ankle. The demigod didn't want to look at it much longer than he needed to, figuring it was broken. Without warning, he slipped his arms under her frame and lifted, ready to start running again. Halona wasn't heavy, even for a kid who spent almost no time training. "We'll be fine, you'll be fine," he said softly.

His feet continued moving without hesitation, heading towards buildings. They had to be safe, right? "You'll be fine, I promise," Oliver whispered in her ear, still racing towards the nearest building he could find. The camp store. Good enough. The entrance seemed open, clear, free of the hell that was raging at the beach. A pair of yellow eyes stopped him in his tracks, increasing his breathing as Oliver tried to think of something to do. Anna would know, he thought. Anna always said something, even if it wasn't needed. He needed something to go off of right now. "Any suggestions would be great," he muttered.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Glory and Gore [moon]   Glory and Gore [moon] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:57 pm

Halona Davies

Hal's head lolled from side to side as Oliver ran. Her ankle was most definitely broken. There was no doubt about that. As they dashed through the forest, Hal heard the screams of other campers. Her friends were down there, probably wounded or dead. She shook the thought, she had bigger things to worry about. They suddenly stopped moving. Hal looked up at Oliver with a puzzled look, until she followed his line of sight. Two yellow eyes stared back at them. Hal swallowed the lump in her throat. "I've got nothin' " She mumbled. Hal's heart pounded against her chest. "Well, this is rubbish."

outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glory and Gore [moon]   Glory and Gore [moon] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glory and Gore [moon]
Page 1 of 1