Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just being alone (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Just being alone (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Just being alone (Moon)   Just being alone (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Just being alone (Moon) 4173927538_1008eecec7_z

Mason walks into the lake, holding his guitar. He looks around for a place to sit, and spots a patch of grass. He smiles lightly and walks over, and sits down on the grass. Placing his gutiar on his lap and gets situated. He plays a few notes and looks around. He smiles lightly, and looks down at his guitar.

Mason starts to play Maroon Five's Misery. As he plays Mason smiles widely and starts to sing. He loves playing, its his favorite thing to do. Music had always made him feel happy. As he places Mason notices the presence of someone else, but doesn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just being alone (Moon)   Just being alone (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:24 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN
Just being alone (Moon) Fayew
untouchable like the distant diamond sky
AND WHEN YOU’RE CLOSE I FEEL LIKE COMING UNDONE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Faye walked down the shores of the beach, her hair in a ponytail with a bump in it. She was wearing her black nerd glasses, a striped tank top, shorts, and flips-flops. Faye intended to read the Mockingjay by Susanne Collins. She read the rest of the series, and just had one book left. After all, what better place to read than the lake?

Her shoes made little effect on the damp soil as she jumped from dry spot to dry spot. Faye pushed up her glasses and found a guy playing his guitar. He was pretty good, too. The demigod leaned against the nearest tree and decided just to listen for a while.

Once he was done, she clapped loudly. "You're pretty talented there." Faye said with a wide smile.

http://www.polyvore.com/fayes_wardrobe/set?id=45192675

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
in the middle of the night when I’m in this dream
IT’S LIKE A MILLION LITTLE STARS STANDING NEXT TO ME

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just being alone (Moon)   Just being alone (Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Mason sets his guitar down in his lap and looks at the girl. He smiles lightly, "Thanks"he says softly, his thick british accent clearly visable. He then looks around slowly, before looking back at the girl. She seemed nice, he might as well talk to her. That is if she even wanted to talk with him, she might want to be left alone, but for someone reason he doubted it. Why would she have talked to him if she wanted to be left alone?

He looks at her, and smiles lightly. "I'm Mason, son of Aeolus, and you are?"he asks her. If he had been here longer, he would have regonized her as the Athena cabin leader. However in the time he had been here, he had only seen the cabin leaders once, and he didn't reconize the girl.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just being alone (Moon)   Just being alone (Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:00 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [r] - - - -

Faye smiled and took a step closer to him, still a little hesitant. She brushed her hair behind her ear and looked at the boy. The demigod knew that he was British, just by the few words he said. That reminded her of Maddison, her friend's, new crush, who was also British. She was going to read, but it seemed that the conversation would block that path that she was going to take.

Faye looked at the lake for a moment, and replied to his question. "I'm Faye, daughter of Athena." she replied, turning to face him. Faye didn't like putting 'Cabin Leader' at the end of her title, it just didn't feel write to boast so openly.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just being alone (Moon)   Just being alone (Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Mason smiles lightly, and polietly listens to her. She seemed nice, and friendly, a good combination. Maybe she would become a friend. That would be nice, he'd like that. He needed friends, and she seemed like a good person to become a friend. "Nice to meet you Faye"he says to her.

Mason then catches a glimsp of the book shes holding. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, he had read it, it was a good book. The whole series was good, but the movie hadn't been his cup of tea. "Oh Mockingjay, that's a good book!"he says to her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just being alone (Moon)   Just being alone (Moon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:32 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [r] - - - -

Faye looked at the book in her hand and smiled, facing the cover up. She hadn't read in a while, unless you count her long line of school books. Faye didn't always enjoy reading those, so she considered them as homework and didn't like them. "Oh, yeah, I think it'll be good." she said with a smile, looking down at the book.

Faye turned her gaze to look at Mason again. "So,you've read the books? I think they are amazing!" she said with a large grin. "Katniss is my favorite, what about you?" Faye asked quickly. She talked quickly when she was in a good mood and was impressed by different types of writing.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just being alone (Moon)   Just being alone (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Mason smiles lightly, and sits there. He then moves his guitar to the ground next to him. He then looks up at Faye. "You can sit down, if you'd like"he says to her. He then sits there, not sure what exactly to say. Actully he starts to zone out.

However the sound of Faye talking snaps him out of it. "You bet! I loved them! Katniss is cool, but I like Haymitch, Peeta, and Cato"he says softly. Mason then looks around slowly, before turning back towards Faye.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just being alone (Moon)   Just being alone (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:19 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN

Faye looked at a nearby rock and then smiled at Mason. She quickly sat down and held her book neatly in her lap. Faye pushed in her glasses and fixed her hair while Mason talked about his favorite characters. She nodded and looked at the ground while he continued. "Yeah, Haymitch is very interesting. A nice twist of a humorous, drunken, yet caring person, all mumbled together." Faye replied, looking at Mason.

She smiled, beginning to think about Peeta. "Then there's Peeta, the guy who knows what to say, and would never let anyone down." the demigod said, merely glancing at her book. Faye just realized how much she was talking, and turned a light pink. "Oh, sorry, I talk a lot when I'm thinking about the Hunger Games."

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just being alone (Moon)   Just being alone (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Mason smiles lightly and sits there, listening. Thats the thing about Mason, he's a good listener. Not matter what, he always listened. He didn't always say anything, but he did listen.

"Have you seen the movie yet?"he asks her. He had enjoyed the movie, but the book was better. Well duh, the book was always better. He had never watched a movie better than the book. He smiles lightly and sits there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just being alone (Moon)   Just being alone (Moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just being alone (Moon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: