Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) Empty
PostSubject: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:18 am

Axl

I shook my head when my head broke the surface of the lake. I whipped the hair out of my eyes and started to treading water. I blinked the water out of my eyes. I watched some other campers make their way in to the lake.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:26 am

fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) Tumblr_lxeumwJFaH1r9hknno1_500
Julia Dennings
Daughter of the Sea

I lay on the beach in shorts and a tank top. I wore my bathing suit underneath. I didn't quite feel like swimming just yet. I saw a guy step out of the water, and I had to admit he was cute. I got up and walked over to him. "Aren't you a Hephaestus kid?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:40 am

Axl

I nodded and took a a seat on my towel and dried the back of my head. Hepheastus is my father. From what it looks like Poseidon is yours. I'm guessing." I said.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:42 am

fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) Tumblr_lxeumwJFaH1r9hknno1_500
Julia Dennings
Daughter of the Sea

I chuckled."Clever boy," I said. I sat down next to him. "I'm Julia,"I told him, extending my hand.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:49 am

Axl

I shook her hand "My name is Axl" I said. My hands tingled a little bit. [i]'Oh please not now. anytime but now. '[i]
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:29 am

Julia Dennings
Daughter of the Sea

His hand was really hot. I nearly pulled away, almost. I let go eventually and hugged my knees."What brings you here?" I stared out at the water. Okay, now I finally wanted a swim, just as I was being sociable for once.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:02 pm

Axl

I closed my hand and opened it agian. slowly the tingling stopped. Oh you know. To cool off. I said. It was partly true.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:31 pm

PRANK ALERT Ω PRANK ALERT Ω PRANK ALERT
It was a lovely spring day with the breeze blowing softly, the sun shining brightly, and the waves lapping against the shore with an easy grace. However, that pretty spring day happened to be the Hermes cabin's most busiest day: April Fools Day. And on that day, Lewis was always crazy busy pranking people. Tying shoelaces together, moving furniture to strange places, dying clothing and hair, etc. Now, while Lewis was taking a bit of break from his hardcore pranking, he noticed a couple on the beach that looked like they were having a good time. He saw an opportunity and went for it immediately, sprinting across the warm sand with a medium sized bucket in his arms that held chocolate pudding. "FOR MOTHER RUSSIA," The son of Hermes called, tossing the contents of the bucket on the couple and throwing the bucket away from him, as he bounded away from the pair, giggling excitedly.

ooc; you're welcome
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Julia Dennings
Daughter of the Sea

I screamed. "OH MY GOD!" I yelled. I tried shaking the pudding off. It felt cool, and it wasn't completely disgusting, but it was icky. Without really thinking, I extended my hand and pulled the water that was currently crashing against the sand up even higher, soaking us. After we were clean, and wet, I flicked my hand and the disgusting pudding water turned back to normal water. I sighed. I felt rejuvenated, but exhausted at the same time. I'd used a lot of my energy. I looked over at Axl and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Axl

I shivered shook my head to get the water out. I snapped my hands and they started smoking. I was more worried about being dry then about my flame that I lit up like a firey christmas tree. OK thats better, Oh Zeus. Not again. I said snapping my fingers and killing the firey aura.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Julia Dennings
Daughter of the Sea

My jaw dropped. I gasped a little. "You're a fire user..." I muttered. Scared, I inched back. I felt the heat rise slightly. I could see steam. "I should probably go."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Axl

I made a face then noticed why she was bacing away. "you know some times I hate this gift.Some times you think your undercontrol then your not. Its more of a curse. I mean if I was say underwater but had a thin layer of oxygen protecting me I would brust in to flames and suffocate myself from it. So I'm in more danger then you. I said.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:47 pm

Julia Dennings
Daughter of the Sea

I moved back, frowning slightly. "I'm really sorry," I said. I put my hand on his shoulder, and it slightly sizzled. I pulled away and tried laughing. "Not the best idea..." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Axl

I laughed slightly and took her hand. trust me. You will get use to it. Sort of. I said. I closed my eyes and killed off the fire. I just hope this doesn't happen anytime soon
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:02 pm

Julia Dennings
Daughter of the Sea

My eyes widened as he took my hand. "So..." I murmured. I stared out at the water, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Axl

I watched the waves crash on the shore. I blinked and put my hand over my eyes. "it's kinda beautiful here during sunset." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Julia Dennings
Daughter of the Sea

"It is," I agreed. Without really a thought, I put my head on his shoulder. I smiled. Axl was really nice. I felt bad about my freaking out. I just wasn't used to being sociable.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Axl

I looked down at her. "I'm craving a fast food. We should sneek out." I said. I shut one eye as the sun started setting.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:00 pm

"i'm quiet because
fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) Tumblr_mhtjwgQ2eE1s4fvt5o1_r2_400
i'm scared"

julie dennings
daughter of poseidon

Julie's eyes narrowed as the sun streamed against the beach one last, final time. It was a rather brilliant sunset. The sky was now turning from the golden and pink canvass to a deep, dark, beautiful blue.

She turned to Axl.

"Sneaking out sounds like a good idea right now," she murmured as her stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Axl

I grabbed her hand. "Come on. I know a place But first to my bike." I said with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)   fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fire and Water... doesnt that make steam? (Ft. Anna)
Page 1 of 1