Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Letting off steam.(private to chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Letting off steam.(private to chaos) Empty
PostSubject: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:48 am

I jumped on the enemy slicing his head clean off with a slice of my dager.I sighed and kicked the dummys head in frustration.There was nothing to do.Sure I was probably gonna be consumed by my curse soon but I just couldnt sit around doin nothin.I alighned some dummies up and went at them.There goes a leg,a head,both arms.Damn was I bored.I stopped my holocaust of the dummies and looked around the arena.I could use a good spar.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:10 pm

I Stood In The Shadows, My Sword At My Side. I watched as 'Eli' Fought Some Dummies. I twirled my sword in the air casting a glint off of it. I wasn't in the mood to really speak, so i tried using my body language. I Slowly walked towards the lighted area of the Arena. I glanced In Her Direction, Then Tossed The Small Dagger, My Only Defense Across the floor, Shattering the face of the straw Dummy into nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:12 pm

~XD Fail fo rme... sorry for the second post... computer ran slow

Last edited by Chaos on Mon May 23, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:26 pm

I flinched when the boy threw the dager.I turned in his direction and smiled devileshly."I accept your challenge."I said sheathing my dager and unsheathing my sword.Finally.Something to do.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:12 pm

"I'm Glad, So Are You Ready?" I asked my knife sliding out from under my sleeve. I twirled it around and held it tight. I Laughed and moved into a Aggressive stance.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:56 am

I nodded.Hopefully he would put up a good fight.I got into my own agresive stance smiling wikedly the whole time."Ill let you have the first swing."I said.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:20 pm

I Smiled, and always a Gentlemen, Took what hey gave me. I Leaped high, launching my left foot as a fluke, then swinging my right into a hooked curve, hopefully catching her off guard.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:24 pm

I dodged his foot but got scrathched by his knife."Not bad Mr.Not bad at all."I said.I swung at his torso letting my old instincts take over.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:26 pm

I Ducked Fro What I Thought Was A Head, Shot, And Had My Ear Drum Split. I Grabbed Her Foot And Yanked Back, Sending My Left Foot Out To Knock The Other Out From Under Her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:31 pm

I fell cussing in russian under my breath.And let me tell you it was a real dirty curse.I rolled to the side and stood up again.I swung at his shoulder this time.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:39 pm

I Ducked, And Twirled M y Foot Towards Her One With Her, Weight and Balance. I Rose My Foot Still Swinging, My Knife, Fell Out Of My Sleeve, Again, i Hoped to Catch Her On Guard This Time, Because My Fist Was Already Cocked And Loaded, Just Waiting Fro Those Last Final Moments.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:42 pm

I jumped back getting nicked by his knife in the process.I quickly sheathed my sword and unsheathed my two dagers."Im pissed."I said calmly.I looked at him with dead eyes the slashed at his shoulder and torso in an 'X' motion.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:30 pm

My Momentum Died IN My Fist, As She Stepped Back, Taking Out Her Daggers.I Saw The X Attack, The Second The Daggers Hit The Moonlight. I Smiled, We Had Been At This For A While Now. "I'm Not." I Answered In A Calm Mocking Monotone. I Stepped In Close, The Stupidest Move You Could DO With The X Attack. It Could Cause Serious Injuries. I Stuck Up My Hands Blocking The Incoming Attack, Grabbed Her Wrist, And Sent Both Of My Feet Sailing Towards Eliza's Face.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:29 pm

I growled at his comment.Oh Gods.I was growling.Not long till I completly gave in to the dark side.I raised my other hand up in defense.And just for good measure I pulled him down when I fell.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:49 pm

I Fell AS Her Hand Grabbed Iron Hard On My Ankle. I Laughed And Brought My Sword Down Through The Dust, Glinting Off The Armored Helmet. I Flipped Up, My Sword Sliding Out Of My Sleeve Again. I Walked Backwards Watching Her Every Move. She Was Ticked. Noting That This Could Be Over Quickly, I Decided TO Fall Back On The Aggressiveness. I Then Took A Defensive Stance.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:58 am

I smiled devileshly when he went on defense.I grabbed a pair of kunei knives from my pocket and ran at him.Once I was about five feet away I threw one at him and kept running till I reached him and slashed at his torso.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:32 pm

I Grabbed The Knife And Reversed It, To Quickly For Her To Turn, She Ran A head Right At Her Own Knife. I Felt Them Stick Into Something Probably a Shoulder Or Armor. I Was Hoping For Her Shoulder. I Jumped And Placed My Foot Towards Her Face. I Pulled Out My Sword And Twirled Slicing At Her Nose.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:12 am

I wasnt even fazed when the knife hit me.I was used to getting stabbed with these things. I moved crazy fast, curtasey of Hermes, moving away from his foot.I pulled out the knife currently in my shoulder and raised it in defense from his sword.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:43 pm

i Landed My Foot Smacking The Ground, And My Sword Coming In Hot, Scrapping Off Her Blade. I Lunged, Sweat Truly Pouring Down My Face, It Was Hot Out And I Needed Water...
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 am

I side stepped but not a second late since the blade still cut through my shirt.A small trickle of blood started up in the wound.I kicked at his legs and slashed at his torso with my dager.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:56 am

My Feet, Fell From Under Me, And I Saw A Dagger Flash ?Before Me. I Sank Into My Shoulder, ans Blood Gushed Outwards. I Toppled TO The Floor, Crawling MY Way Over TO The Water Jug. I Stuck MY Hand IN, And The Sword Moved Out, And Shot Back At Eliza With Blinding Speed. The Healing Began quickly, And I Was Ready To Kick Her A*S. I Knew What TO Do.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:06 am

The world slowed around me and I stepped to the side the sword missing me by inches.I blinked.Did I really just use my ninja speed?Oh crap.If Mini found out shed have my head.I shoke my head to clear it and stood ready to keep fighting.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:55 am

It Looked Liked She Just Suddenly Disappeared And Returned. Almost Ninja Style, I Swung Again, And Shot A Foot At The Same Time. I Was Going To Win.... I've Never Lost, Especially To A GIRL! I Continued TO Fight, Sending Frozen Water Sickles Towards Eliza.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:11 pm

I dodged again not really caring if I used ninja speed or not.Why the hell should I?One of the Sickles nicked my cheek and thats when I really let the past set in.I didnt train for days on end for no friking reason.I ran at him then sent a swift roundhouse kick toward his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:55 pm

I Stood My Ground, This Was Gonna Hurt. OOF! I Flew Backwards But not With Out Dislocating Her Whole Leg. I Skidded Across The Ground, Upon Standing I Knew It Was Time to Finish This.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letting off steam.(private to chaos)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: