Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Letting off steam.(private to chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Letting off steam.(private to chaos) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:58 pm

My leg hurt like hell.Crud.What the hell was this kid made of?I stood my ground my face not showing any emotion.I winced a little as my curse mark grew slowly covering my arm,the black omegas at my knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:25 pm

I Moved Quickly Twisting Around her Defenses, And Lashing Out A Round House Kick, TO The Side Of Her Head. I Needed Her TO Go Dow, I Couldn't Do This Much More, It Could End badly. But I Wasn't About TO Be Beaten By a Girl.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:59 pm

I managed to raise my hand up in defense but that only tok away afraction of the force.My neck nearly snapped and I was sent flying for about three meters.I groaned and slowly stood up,wich was a whole problem on its own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letting off steam.(private to chaos)   Letting off steam.(private to chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letting off steam.(private to chaos)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2