Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blowing off steam.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:48 pm

I scream as I slash the dummy again. Every muscle in my body yelled in agony. I had been down here for almost three hours now. I knew by the sun placement. I knew I needed to stop before I regretted it tomorrow, but I didn't want to stop. I was confident that the moment I stopped, the tears would stream down my face. Emotions are not based in science, I tell myself. If you can't quantify or prove something exist, then well it doesn't. I hear something behind me. "Who's there?" I ask? spinning around on my heel.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Blowing off steam. Cute-four-year-old-girl-thumb10767840

I jumped. "Uh, that would be me. I'm April." I said. I looked up at the person. They were so tall! I felt like an ant next to them. But, then again, this happened with nearly every camper I came across. Tikal purred at my feet.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Blowing off steam. Cool-blonde-messy-hairstyles-for-teen-boys-from-mitch-hewer_1

I shot my last arrow for the day, a direct bull's eye. My Raven eye zoomed out as I went to take my arrows out of the target. I pulled them out one by one, and placed them back into my quiver. I went back to my spot, but saw an unusual sight. There was a kid that could be no less than 7 here. I gawked. That was pretty unbelievable. Usually people came here around sixth grade. How come this kid was so young? What caused this poor little girl to have to come here so early. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts, and watched from afar, trying to make sure she wasn't in any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:28 pm

I saw a teenage boy stare at me. This happened often but i was still annoyed. Just because I was five didn't mean I was stupid! I walked right up to the boy. "What?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Blowing off steam. Cool-blonde-messy-hairstyles-for-teen-boys-from-mitch-hewer_1

I looked down at the little girl, huffing in front of me. "What, what?" I asked. I pretended not to know what she was talking about. I shrugged, and examined her with my miss-matching eyes. Who knew a little girl could get so frustrated?
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Just then, I noticed he had one eye of one color and the other was a different color "Heterochromia iridum!" I shouted. Stupid photographic memory. Now the bot probably thought I was weird.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:43 pm

I chuckled. "I have no idea what you just said," I told her, as I faced my target again. I quickly zoomed in using my Crow vision, notched an arrow, and let it fly. It hit the target again. I didn't know why I even still needed target practice, but I found it extremely entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:48 pm

I sighed. "It's the term for someone with mismatched eyes. Like you." I was used to explaining things to others. The boy shot an arrow with extreme precision.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:53 pm

[img]Blowing off steam. Cool-blonde-messy-hairstyles-for-teen-boys-from-mitch-hewer_1[/img]

"Yeah," I said, retrieving my arrow. "I figured that." I returned it to my quiver. I looked back over at the guy who was training heavily. "So why were you stalk-I mean watching him?" I asked, seeing nothing particularly interesting about the guy.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:00 pm

I thought for a second. "I was watching him train because Im not good at it." I answered truthfully. I tucked my hair behind my ears. " What's your name?" I asked fearlessly. I tapped my foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:03 pm

This little girl amused me. she seemed so impatient and uptight. I grinned. "I'm Leroy Singe," I answered. I didn't really expect her to know who I was, so I tried not to sound all proud of it. "And who might you be?" I questioned.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:06 pm

I took a deep breath and shouted at the top of my lungs "My name is April Weber! Age: 5! Daughter of Clio, muse of history!" I grinned at him. I loved introducing myself.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:11 pm

I took a frightened step back. "Oi! I'm right here, you don't have to yell!" I chuckled. I looked around. People were giving us strange looks. I felt embarrassed. "Any who, what do you do here? I mean, you don't go fighting monsters, right?" I said, uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:17 pm

I grinned at the his face. "I mostly just teach Greek Mythology to the other campers." I sighed. I had always wished I could fight.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:20 pm

"Right, cause of the history thing, I said, feeling stupid. Stupid, compared to a five year old. Wow. That's a new one.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Just then, Tika sprang at him. I tried to stop her but failed. She went in to scratch him. " Tika! No! Stop! Bad Tika!" I screamed.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:57 pm

~I'm in this topic too right? xD~

I drop down on what should be the sliced up dummy. It felt so good to take a break. "Hi" I pant. stopping wasn't as bad as I thought.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Blowing off steam. Selenagomezgg
[color=#66CCFF]FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena Cabin Leader
"A
thousand mile journey begins with a single step."
Faye walked into the arena, her sword swinging in her hand. She wore a sliver chest plate over her thick strapped white tank top. Faye wore an old pair of jeans, with holes in the knees. She looked at others training, and swore she knew one of them. Faye walked to them faster, looking at their faces closer.
"Chase...?" she asked herself, but it was quite loudly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:04 pm

"Faye!" I exclaim. I move to stand, but find myself gasping for air. So, I slouch back down against the dummy. Gods, it hurt to even stand. "Long time no see!"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:37 pm

I grabbed Tika and set her down. I walked right up to the girl and asked " What's your name?" I smiled at her and rocked back and forth on my feet.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:07 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye's heart leapt. He was alive! Then she heard a little girl ask her who she was. Faye turned around and smiled at the girl.
"I'm Faye, who are you?" she asked softly. Faye loved younger children, considering she had a younger brother.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:20 am

"What's new around camp?" I suddenly become worried that she thinks I'm being rude by not getting up. "And I'm sitting down because it hurts to stand. I roll the sword over and slide it to the other side of me. I was still wearing my armor, so I decide to remove it. I almost instantly I feel cooler.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:30 am

I took a deep breath, grinned, and shouted. "My name is April Weber! Age: 5! Daughter of Clio the muse of history!" Then I went up to her ear and whispered. " I also have photographic memory. So, if I ever shout something completely random, I'm not crazy."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:28 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled at the young girl's energy. April reminded her so much of Carter.
"Nice to meet you April. You remind me of my little brother, Carter. He's five too!" she told her, smiling. Faye turned back to Chase, still not beleiving he was alive."May thinks your dead, everyone thinks your dead! I still can't beleive your alive!" she told him. A grin was widely spread on her face. She couldn't contain her glee." Did ya hear? I'm cabin Leader now." Faye told him.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:40 pm

"That's great!" So everyone thinks I'm dead huh? They can't get rid of me that easily. I wish I were dead. then I wouldn't have to tell Kim or Faye Sam's dead. "I should've taken his place" I say sliding Sam's picture across the dirt. It really was all my fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blowing off steam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam.   Blowing off steam. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing off steam.
Page 1 of 1