Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. Empty
PostSubject: Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.   Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:42 pm

The Characters
Charity Lessard
Kit Breccan
Djuna Shaw
Kellie Konrad

The Play Bys
Isabelle Fuhrman
Aaron Johnson
Mia Wasikawska
Kathryn Prescott

The Colors
#344a56
#6b335a
#b6375c

The God Parents
Hermes
Posieden
Terpsichore
Melinoe

The Relationships
Single but dibbing Christian Rogers
Dating Anna Shauk
Single
Single

The Theme Songs
Bad Girls by M.I.A
One Thing by One Direction
Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani

The Ages
Fourteen
Sixteen
Sixteen
Sixteen

Last edited by Kenzie on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.   Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. Tumblr10
Charity Lessard
Full Name:
"Why do I have to tell you? I don't even know you!"
Charity Sara-Tamsin Lessard.

Nick Names:
"Char is fine. Charity's good too but, I don't really do nicknames..."

Creature:
"What the hell kind of question is that?"
Charity is a demigod.

Charity is a girl, obviously.

Age/Birthday:
"I was born November Twentith."
Charity was born November 20th, 1997.

Birth Place:
"I think I was born somewhere in California. I'm not sure..."
Sacremento, California.

Sexuality:
"This isn't some dating survey, right?"
Charity is straight.

Years at Camp:
"Uh, only a couple months, really. Who wants to know?"
Charity has been at camp for 4 months.

Mortal Family:
"Can we please not talk about this..."
Charity was adopted at age 9 to a new family. Her birth mother is Jenivive Rossi. Her Step-mother is Fae Lessard, along with her Step-Father, Jonez Lessard. She has a Step-Brother named Noah and a Step-Sister name Katherine.

Immortal Family:
"My dad's the best, Hermes. I get to prank people, and have an excuse!"
Hermes, God of Mischief, Theives, and Money.

Demi-god Family:
"I don't have any."

Pets:
"Carmela, my husky."
A husky named Carmela. Charity found the husky wandering the streets on her way to camp. She took her in and they've been loyal companions every since.

Weapons:
"Just a sword, nothing special."

Physical Appearence:
"I couldn't careless..."
Charity's eyes. There's not much to say. Her eyes are hazel. She doesn't really show emotions through them like other people. Charity tends to wear A LOT of eye liner and mascara. It's not because she's insecure, it's because she is punk. Charity has long, dark brown, wavy hair. She's not one to use tons of hair products. Though, she dies it sometimes. Just colorful streaks here and there. She wears it different everyday. One day, a long braid, the next, a messy bun high on her head. She has pale skin with dark brown freckles splattered across her cheeks, forehead and nose. Charity burns easily, so she uses a lot of sunscreen when she trains. She is 5"4" and weighs 130 lbs. Charity thin and has muscle that not exactly visible. She trains a lot so, she's got good muscle. She also runs lap of camp at five in the morning. Charity dresses, kind of rebel like. It's her style. It goes along with her music and attitude.

Personality:
"Well, could say I'm not exactly an Angel..."
Charity is quite the basket case. She gets on everyone's nerve, challenges people so often she makes a new enemy everyday. Charity can be nice but, only to siblings or people she actually thinks are worth her time. She has a very low tolerance for "Goodie Goodies". She can't stand "Rats" or "Tattlers". Charity is deffiant and doesn't follow most camp rules. She hates orginization and routine. Charity is a very trustworthy girl, depending on the secret. Relationships stuff? She could careless. If you killed another camper and buried them in the woods? She'd spread it like wildfire. One that that really pulls on Charity's heart strings is when people talk about their parents. She hates her whole family, except for Noah and Katherine, their sweethearts.

Charity likes Writing, Running, Track and Field, Pranking Aphrodites, Pizza, and Rock Music.

Dislikes:
"There's so many things..."
Since Charity dislikes sooo many things, here's just a few: Ice, Slime, Rock Climbing, Heights, Pop Music, Techno, and Baseball.

Fears:
"That's a secret, buddy."
Charity has an odd fear, Ice. She does not like ice. She won't drink anything with ice, won't skate, she will never go near ice.

Skills/Talents:
"Running."
Charity was a track star at her boarding school. She is also good at pranking, pick pocketing and bribery.

Powers:
"Speed."
Charity's power is her speed. She doesn't have superhuman speed or anything close. She's just small and very fast. I mentioned she was a track star right? 'Nuff said.

Flaws:
"What flaw?"
Charity's fatal flaw is her defiance. She gets into a lot of crap with that little attitude of hers. She challanged a dracaenae to a arm wrestle when she was 13. Another one of her flaws is over-faulty of confidence. Or boldness.

History:
"I don't like this story."
Charity had a simple, normal life. She went to a normal school, had normal friends and was a normal kid. But, just as she was turning nine, her mother told her about her father, Hermes. Jenivive put her up for adoption, saying she was too hard to take care of anymore. Charity was living in foster care for four years until a middle-aged couple adopted her. Fae and Jonez Lessard were very excited to bring home Charity. When they got home, they treated Charity like she was a gift to Noah and Katherine, literally. When they walked in the door, they walked Charity over to Noah and Katherine and said, and I quote, "Here is you guys' Christmas gift! It's not exactly a PS3 but, we think it's better. How 'bout her?" Charity was stunned and asked where her room was. Months past, and life was normal. Charity lived a normal life, going to a normal middle school. After 8 months of living with the Lessards, Fae and Jonez sent Charity to a boarding school in Manhatten. They lived in San Francisco. Charity knew that they didn't like her attitude or her beheavior towards the two of them. So, she agreed. She met a new friend Hunter Stroud, who turned out to be a Nymph of an Willow Tree on the school campus. Hunter took Charity to camp after 4 months of surveilance. And that's that.

Dating:
"I'm not sure if we're dating but, I think a possiblity would be Christian Rogers..."[/font]

Last edited by Kenzie on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.   Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. Tumblr15
KIT BRECCAN
a]Full Name:
"Kit Breccan"
Kit Tobiah Breccan

Nick Names:
"Kit's fine."

Creature:
"Demigod."

Age/Birthday:
"Oh, I'm sixteen."
Kit is sixteen. He was born on a cold winters night at 9:03pm on December 14th

Birth Place:
"Denver."
Denver, Colorado

Sexuality:
"Straight."

Years at Camp:
"Five years, I think."
Kit's been at camp since he was 11, so five years.

Mortal Family:
"Um, I don't have any, anymore."
Chirstine Breccan met Poseiden through work. She was a scientist and he was a Marine Biologist. Christine didn't seem like she had any problems with her mental state until after Poseiden left her and she had Kit. She killed herself by drinking 3 bottles of bleach when Kit was 8.

Immortal Family:
"Posieden."
Poseiden; God of the Sea, Earthquakes, and Tsunamis

Demi-god Family:
"No one."

Pets:
"None."

Weapons:
"Just a sword."
A normal, celestial bronze camp sword.

Physical Appearence:
"I think I'm pretty good looking but, eh.."
Kit has what you would call a "Dreamboat" look. He has girls winking at him left and right. Kit's hair is dark brown. He doesn't really care what it looks like so, his hair stays the way it is when he gets out of the shower. He uses Axe shampoo so, it smells really good. Kit's eyes are sky blue. His pupils are large. He has longer eyelashes than most. Kit has a V shaped face. His lips are thicker than others. Kit has tan, sun-kissed skin. He has what you would call "An Athelete's Body." This means he often works out, building up muscle. His lifts weights 5 days a week. He jogs every morning. Kit is tall, standing at 6"2". He weighs in at 198lbs. More than half of his weight is muscle.

Personality:
"I'm funny, I think..."
Kit has a very cocky attitude. He like's teasing people, just to see their face. Of course he's joking, so they usually smile or punch his arm. Kit has a natural aura of the ocean. He smells like the ocean but, he uses Irish Spring deoderant(How is that his personality xD). Kit is very friendly. He has a short temper. Often, Kit picks fights because he has anger managment issues. He tends to jump to conclusions when in a panic. Kit hates getting attention from girls. He doesn't like it when girls come over to him just to flirt. It doesn't happen often but, he hates it.

Kit, being a son of Poseiden, loves the water. Whether it be surfing, water-skiing, jet-skiing or just plain swimming. He also loves soccer. His favortie food is Lobster. His favorite drink is Pepsi Lime. He loves the movie The Green Mile. Kit's favorite color is Turquoise.

Dislikes:
"Blood."
There is a lot of things Kit dislikes. But, a few are: Hades, Bears, Hellhounds and Aphrodites. He doesn't like Lacrosse. His least favorite food is Tomatoes. His least favorite drink is Peach Ice Tea. Or any kind of Ice Tea. Except for Arnold Palmer's. His least favorite move it Saw. He hates the color Yellow.

Fears:
"That's a secret, bro."
Kit is terrified of the dark. Though he acts tough, he's not as tough as you think he is. Kit has a fear of Hellhound's ever since the largest one he's ever seen, killed his grandparents.

Skills/Talents:
"Swimming."
Kit has an knack for swimming and water sports. He is fit, so he likes to play sports. His favortie is baseball. Kit has taken a liking to movies and TV. He just starred in a Nike commercial 2 months ago. He takes time out of camp for his acting career.

Powers:
"I can make a cyclone. It's pretty cool."
Kit, like any other Posieden child, has control over water. But, Kit has a special power. He makes a water cyclone and, by running it through enemies, it wipes them out. He can only do it once a day. He becomes nauseous afterwards. He has full control over waves, the current and such.

Flaws:
"Oh jeez, this should be fun."
Kit has such pride in himself, he couldn't bare if he couldn't do something. He's very cocky so, this often gets him in fights. He has a bad habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time

History:
"How about a different story? This one's weird."
Kit was born to an absolute mental case. He had no idea of her problems until he grew old enough to realize it. That was at age 11. He didn't realize until she had been dead for 4 years. Kit loved his mother dearly but, oddly, he didn't cry when she died because, she didn't love him. If she loved him, she wouldn't have killed herself. No one knows why she did it. Kit was living at his grandparents house until he was 11. At age 11, Kit's grandparents were killed by a Hellhound. Kit managed to escape with his Aunt Tori. She and a strange girl who manipulated wind took him to Camp Half Blood. He was skeptical at first, not believing like any other Newbie. Kit started to get after a week. One afternoon is August, Kit decided he was going to go for a swim after training. So, during Capture The Flag, Kit snuck off to Long Island Sound and went for a swim. He was claimed the moment his skin touched the water. Now, years later, Kit is a well trained, son of Poseiden. He doesn't quite understand why he's so special or why all the younger one's look at him like he's Optimus Prime or Superman.

Dating:
"Anna Shauk, Daughter of Zeus."

Last edited by Kenzie on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:36 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.   Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. 600ful10
DJUNA SHAW

Full Name:
"Djuna Shaw."
Djuna Grace Shaw.

Nick Names:
"Um, whatever you like is fine."
She doesn't have a solid nickname. You could call her anything you want after meeting her.

Creature:
"Oh, demigod for sure."

Age/Birthday:
"I'm sixteen."
Djuna was born on May first of 1995.

Birth Place:

Sexuality:
"Oh, um. I like boys."
Djuna is straight. She had a moment at the age of 13-14 that she thought she was Bi-Sexual.

Years at Camp:
“About 5, right?”
Djuna has been at camp for five years.

Mortal Family:
“I have a mom and a dad…..”
August Shaw, an attractive brunette with eyes like honey. Jeremiah Shaw, a bitter salt and pepper haired man with brown, almost black eyes.

Immortal Family:
“My god parent is Terpsichore; Muse of Dance.”
Terpsichore, Goddess of Dance and Choir.

Demi-god Family:
“Um…I don’t have any demi-god family.”
Djuna has no demigod family.

Pets:
"Oh my gods! Logan and Bailey, my sweethearts!"
Logan and Bailey. Bailey is a maltese pup and Logan is a pug and corgi mix.

Weapons:
“A sword that turns into a charm bracelet.”

Physical Appearence:
“I’m how do you say, gorgeous.”
Djuna is a very pretty girl. She has a blonde hair the goes from light blonde hair from the top to the bottom with dark blonde hair with a couple of strands of brown. Some people envy Djuna for her hair color. They always say it’s a really nice blonde color. She also has chocolate brown eyes that go nicely with the color of her hair. Djuna is also tall, she stands around 5’7. Djuna is also a very thin and lean girl, she weighs about 115 pounds. Djuna also prefers to keep her hair out of her face so people can see what she looks like. She also doesn’t wear a lot of makeup. She does wear a light shade of pink lip gloss and some black mascara. Djuna never liked to wear so much makeup, so she does just wears a little. Djuna also has a nice sense of style. Her clothing is stylish, but comfortable at the same time. Her clothes are a bit bright, but her entire outfit matches and it describes to you what her personality is. For her shoes she wears flats and sometimes sneakers. Djuna doesn’t wear high heels. She doesn’t like to be too tall and they almost always bother her when she wears them. Djuna almost always is wearing converse because they’re her favorite shoes. She almost has 10 pairs of converse. She thinks they’re quite stylish. So if you see her wear them a lot don’t be surprised.

Personality:
“I’m kind and caring, well sort of.”
Djuna is a very sweet girl. She’s very kind and caring. She can just be a little shy, but always likes to be herself. She also will only like you if your well you. She also loves to dance a lot so if you tell her stop dancing she’ll make sure you never say that to her again. She also has a little bit of stage fright when she sings, but when she’s by herself she has no problem. She also is really funny. She can be a bit stubborn at times, but inside she’s a really sweet girl. She also likes when she’s near animals. Djuna just loves animals. She can’t be apart from an animal for a second. Djuna usually is mostly at the Stables in camp, with her pups, or at an animal shop.

Djuna also hates when she and other people wear a lot of makeup. She likes it when you show your real self. She doesn’t like it when people feel insecure about themselves. She likes when people are themselves without make up and other stuff. Djuna is a very calm person. She doesn’t seem to like to panic and get all scared. Djuna is sort of one of those people who don’t get scared easily. It usually takes someone a while for them to scare her. Djuna also doesn’t like to talk about her fear. She only told 3 people so far. Her mother, father, and satyr that found her because Djuna really liked that satyr and he was probably her very first friend. Djuna will only tell you her fear if she really likes you. Djuna also likes to be alone most of the time, but not all the time. She does like to be outside and spend time with her friends. Djuna is a very sweet and caring girl.

Djuna loves her 2 pups, dancing, singing, and chocolate.

Dislikes:
“Okay maybe I don’t love everything.”
Djuna hates planes and plane rides of course. She also hates people who hate Terpsichore and dancing. She also doesn’t like really loud music.

Fears:
“I’m not telling you otherwise you’ll just use it against me.”
Djuna’s fear is planes. She just for some doesn’t like to ride them. So if her parents ever went on a trip she said she would stay home by herself.

Skills/Talents:
“One of my special and favorite talents are dancing.”
Djuna’s special talent is dancing considering she’s the daughter of Terpsichore. She can also sing a bit, but doesn’t like to sing in front of people. She can dance in front of people, however.

Powers (Optional):
“Dancing is my power…. I think.”
Djuna’s power is that she can dance almost anywhere with or without music.

Flaws:
“What flaw? I don’t know what you’re talking about!”
Djuna’s flaw is her stubbornness. She can get mad easily and will stay like that until you fully apologize to her and mean your apology.

History:
“You know, I was born and then……. I came here!”
When, Djuna was born her mother left her. Her father didn’t seem to miss Terpsichore. Well, he didn’t miss her because the very next day he met a woman named August. August was a very nice mother to Djuna, but Djuna’s father wasn’t a nice father. They had been living a nice life until 13. Her father died of a hellhound attack when she was at school. She loved her father with all her heart even though he didn’t pay much attention to her. August and Djuna started living by themselves in a shelter home. August never liked to work so she decided she wasn’t going to get a job when they can live in a shelter home. Then when she turned 15 right on her birthday her mother died of a heart attack. But before she died her mother told her she was a daughter or Terpsichore. August knew this because before Jeremiah and August got married, he told her that Djuna was a daughter of Terpsichore and loved to dance a lot. On the way to Camp she found her 2 cute pups for sale. She couldn’t resist. She thought it was fair because they were super cute and they were super cheap. She ended up getting lost on the way to Camp, but a satyr luckily found her and brought her to Camp Half Blood and showed the young demi-god to Chiron.

Dating:
“Right now I’m dating no one.”
No one at the moment.

Last edited by Kenzie on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:36 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. 4542684339_6cb769f579_z
KELLIE KONRAD

Full Name:
"Kellie Konrad."
Kellie Jade Konrad.

Nick Names:
"Uh, Kel is fine, I guess."
Kellie is already sort of a nickname. Kel is fine too, though.

Creature:
"Demigod."

Age/Birthday:
"December 24th."
Kellie was born on Christmas Eve of 1995

Birth Place:
"Virgina."

Sexuality:
"Um, no comment."
Kellie is straight.

Years at Camp:
"Two years."
Kellie has been here ever since the kidnapping at McDonalds.

Mortal Family:
"Please, just stop. I don't want to..."
Kellie was born to a sick, twisted killer, by the name of James Leroy Konrad. Hes dead now but, she still has nightmares.

Immortal Family:
"Melinoe. She's kind of creepy."
Kellie's god parent is Melinoe, Goddess of Ghosts

Demi-god Family:
"Kathryn..."
Her sister Kathryn. She was killed by Kellie's father. Kathryn is in the Fields Of Asphodel.

Pets:
"Nuit, my pegasus."
A black pegasus named Nuit. She named it after the eygptian goddess of the night sky.

Weapons:
"A normal camp sword."

Physical Appearence:
"How long until this test is over?"
Kellie has never been one for beauty. She is that girl you see in gym class, the one hugging her stomach, standing off to the side. That's Kellie. She doesn't wear makeup. Or anything to enhace any of her features. She's not like that. Kellie is a beautiful girl, and knows it but, doesn't care. She doesn't wear her red hair the same as everyone else. Or cover her deep brown eyes in make up. She dispises spray tan. It makes her ghost white skin look awkward. Kellie does a lot of training, which gives her a good figure. Plus, she does gymnastic's for the New York City team. She was supposed to go into the olympics next year. Kellie is kind of short, with a height of 5"5". Her weight matches her height, with a healthy total of 125lbs.

Personality:
"I'm a loner, a loser, a follower, a pathetic waste of flesh."
Kellie is a quiet girl. She doesn't make a lot of friends, or start conversations. Kellie is almost like a ghost. She is there but, people look right through her. Kellie is not hurt by this though, she actually enjoys it. She is called freak and tons of other names everyday. Kellie is only happy while she's in The Underworld, visiting her sister. It's the only peace and quiet she gets. Kellie's number one pass time is, you guessed it, reading. She reads books about all types of things. Her absolute favorite is Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. She loves it because it's the perfect mix of Paranormal and Romance. She isn't big on romance though. Kellie has an odd habit of tapping her fingers on her temples when restless.

Reading, Horse-back riding, The Underworld, Loneliness, Ghosts, Paranormal Occurances.

Dislikes:
"Crowds, People. A lot of things."
Out-going people, Hazelnuts, Loud noises, Birds, Demeter.

Fears:
"Loud things."
Kellie really hates loud noises. Like, Thunder and Lightning scare her.

Skills/Talents:
"I'm pretty good with a sword."
Kellie is skilled with a sword. Even though she's only been training for 2 years, she took fencing as a girl. She was top of her class, with Kathryn a close second.

Powers:
"I can speak to my sister."
Kellie can speak and summon ghosts. She can summon a ghost 3 times a day but, there has to be a 3 hour waiting period between each time. She does get weak, becoming tired. Kellie can speak to the ghosts of heroes. She can only keep a 10 minute conversation, without becoming weak. She is still trying to harness her powers.

Flaws:
"This is getting frustrating."
Kellie is so shy, she rarely meets any new people. She has a very short temper. Kellie holds grudges for a very long time.

History:
"I hate you. Get away from me."
Kellie's history. This should be interesting. Let's go back to when Kellie was 14. 2 years ago. That's when her life, really started. Kellie, Kellie Kellie. My dear girl, if only you knew before. You could have prevented it. The accident. When Kellie turned 14, her father, James Leroy Konrad, told her things. Things that painted pictures in her head. Things that would stick there, forever. He told her about his affair, about their real mother and about their fake one. He told them why he did what he did to their fake mother. James, was a terrible, sick man. He had to mind of a murderer, which he was. And he told Kellie, why he killed her sister. His own daughter. James explained, in brutal detail, the way he killed Kathryn. He explained why half of her body was missing, why her fingers weren't there and he also explained his reasoning. Kellie sat in the corner of their beat down house, sobbing, moaning and whispering curses. Her father saw that she was hurt but, being the sick man he was, he made it more graphic, put more detail into it. Kellie slowly, but quietly, moved herself closer to the gun cabinet. She really didn't want to do this but, it was the only way to keep herself safe because, she knew she was next. She knew her time was up. Kellie slowly opened up the cabinet, slidding out the small pistol. She clicked in a cartirage, and cocked it. Thats when he started to turn around. There was already a hole in his neck by this time though. Kellie shot 2 more times, sobbing. Her hands were shaking so much, that she dropped the gun. Kellie crawled to her bedroom, packed her bag and was out the door. That house, turned out to be on a long country road. No one heard the shots. 2 weeks later, a FedEx truck dropped a package on the porch. It was a pair of handcuffs and 3 towels. He pulled out his cellphone, reporting a raunchy scent coming from the house. 5 hours later, the story appeared on the news. And by then, Kellie was long gone. Now, fast forward 1 year. Kellie's learned to fend for herself. She lives on the streets. Though, she is middle class. Kellie works at Domino's and McDonalds. She uses that money, to buy food and amo for her pistol. This Thursday morning, particularly, was turning out to be a weird one. She had a new employee to train at McDonalds and this employee, was weird. They were fast, faster than fast. They had a sort of aura too them. This employee, was a demigod. Kellie was kidnapped that day by that employee. The demigod took Kellie to camp half blood. She fought to get out of the trunk of that car. She just couldn't. When they turned onto the country roads, that when she started to shoot. She shot holes through the trunk door, just so she could breath better. Kellie ment no harm, she just wanted an explanation. That day, Kellie was taken to camp. It was her birthday. Kellie trained at camp ever since.

Dating:
"What kind of quiz is this? Eharmony?"

Last edited by Kenzie on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.   Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. Alternative-blue-eyes-boy-cute-emo-Favim.com-326743
LUKE PATTERSON

Full Name:
"Luke Patterson."
Luke Rayleigh Patterson.

Nick Names:
"Luke's kinda short already..."

Creature:
"Demigod, Half-Blood, whatever you wanna call it."

Age/Birthday:
"I'm seventeen."
Luke is seventeen, born January first.

Birth Place:
"Motor City. Detriot."
Detriot, Michigan. Nicknamed Motor City because of its exceptional ammount or car business and the GM towers.

Sexuality:
"I'm straight, why?"

Years at Camp:
"Since I was a baby."
16 years, 5 months. He started training at age 7.

Mortal Family:
"My mom, I don't remember her all that much."
Cassidy worked as an engineer for GM until they started to lay people off. She got layed off and soon after, opened up her own repair garage. She was quite sucessful. There was a reason she lived in Detroit. Motor City right? She has a knack for cars. Cassidy met Hephaestus when she was 25. She gave birth to Luke 1 year later. Hephaestus left 1 month after that. Cassidy died 7 months later. One of the cars in her shop fell on her.

Immortal Family:
"Hephaestus."
Hephaestus, God of fire and blacksmiths

Demi-god Family:
"None, that I know of."
Luke has no demigod siblings.

Pets:
"My dog, Terror."
Terrence. Luke calls him Terror though. Terrence is a 6 month old Rottweiler/Pitbull/Shepherd mix. Luke calls Terrence, Terror because he tends to get in trouble a lot. When Luke takes him to the forge, he knocks everything over. If he brings Terrence to the mess hall, Terrence knocks the food off the table.

Weapons:
"A sword and sheild..."
Luke has a 3 ft long celestial bronze sword. The hilt is black leather. He also has a sheild that is celestial bronze. On the front it shows a hammer on fire.

Physcial Appearence:
"Well, the first thing that comes to mind is: Freckles."
Luke is a cute boy. He has shaggy, brown hair. His roots are darker and his tips, lighter. Luke's bright blue eyes are hypnotizing, almost melting your insides. He has freckles. They're dark brown, standing out against his tan skin. You can often find his face covered in soot, from working in the armory all day. His hands are average sized, but have calsuses from working. He has large muscles, which you will often notice, even with a quick glance. Down Luke's back, there are 3, 6 inch scars lining up horizantally. They are 2 inches in width. Luke is taller than average, standing at 6"3". His weight matches up at 200 lbs, most being his muscle. He has a six pack, from constant training.

Personality:
"Well, you could call me...things."
Luke is sweet and caring to the people he trusts. He's protective and short-tempered. Luke has a hard shell around him, when you first meet him. Eventually, and this takes time, he comes out of his shell. Luke is funny and is a complete joker. You can never take him seriously. He's very prideful and often boasts about victories and accomplishments. Luke gets really angry, really fast. If you insult him or annoy him, you'll soon be missing a tooth. Or possibly have a broken nose. Luke has to take pills for his anger management issues. When depressed, Luke drinks and smokes. He's not a regualr smoker though. It's very odd. He's very odd.

Luke has a passion for fixing things. He's also a pyromaniac. Luke enjoys: Fire, building, fixing cars, horror movie marathons, metal music, writing, routine, skateboarding, surfing.

Dislikes:
"Other things, that just plain annoy me."
Luke doesn't hate a lot of things. He has a certain few that he would like to list off: Lizards, Volleyball, the color purple, the smell of Windex, Pop & Rap, Polka dots, girls who act all s**ty, curfews, Hera, Aphrodite.

Fears:
"Oh gods..."
Luke has a fear of---this may sound stupid but,---lizards. He keeps on thinking their Dracnae or dinosaurs. Luke also has a fear of planes. He pukes, or, even once, he pulled the emergency lever just to get off.

Skills/Talents:
"Forging..."
Luke is skilled with his forgery tools. He makes any type of weapon you could ask for. He also has knack for fixing things. He used to work with his mother at her repair shop.

Powers (Optional):
"Fire."
Luke has the same power Leo does. He can manipulate fire. Luke can make orbs of fire in his hands. He fights with fire. He can do this twice a day and it makes him tired. Sometimes, naucous.

Flaws:
"Okay, am I on punk'd or something?"
Lukes flaws are pretty straight foreward. He has a short-temper, tends to flirt with every girl he meets(most of the time, failing), drinks when he is depressed, has an unbelievable ammount of pride, and, last but not least, Luke is extremely violent when he is in a bad mood.

History:
"I don't have much of one..."
Luke grew up in camp, though he was born in Detroit. Luke's mother, Cassidy Patterson, died 7 months after he was born. He was taken to camp as a baby by an elder Satyr. Luke grew up around all the Demigods. He came to call Chiron his father instead of Hephaestus. There was one time when Luke began to think about siding with Kronos because he took hate on his father for never talking to Luke. Luke hasn't done anything real exciting. Just normal demigod stuff. Almost get killed by various monsters, break a couple bones, make enemies. Same old, same old.

Dating:

Last edited by Kenzie on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:35 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.   Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. Tumblr_lp44811E5h1r0v5pro1_1280_large
Niche Xi

Full Name:
Nick Names (Optional):
Creature:
Birth Place:
Sexuality:
Years at Camp:
Mortal Family:
Immortal Family:
Demi-god Family:
Pets:
Weapons:
Physical Appearence:
Personality:
Fears:
Skills/Talents:
Powers (Optional):
Flaws:
History:
Dating:

Last edited by Kenzie on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

charlie kilvayne,
        Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. 4

the basics,
        Full Name: Charles Duncan Kilvayne
        Nicknames: Charlie
          Birthday: 16/01/2000

Claimed: Yes
        Camp Stays: Year-round
        Camp Experience: 1 year.

the family,
        Mortal Parents:
        Juliana Kilvayne; 53; In hiding; mother
        Sabastian Kilvayne; 50; In hiding; step-father
        Elinor Gudfred; 32; Looking for Juliana and Sabastian; mother-figure
        Immortal Parent: Hephaestus
        Siblings: none.
        History: Charlie Kilvayne was born January sixteenth in Arizona. His parents were both in hiding, suspected to be dead at the time. He never got to meet his brother or any other family member as he was growing up for the first few years. His parents didn’t pay much attention to him, and they didn’t take much part in raising him either. He was a fast learner; they had a nanny that helped teach him the basics of life from talking to toilet training. He was spoiled as a toddler. His parents got him all these types of toys and games so he would leave them alone and mind his own business. Being so young, Charlie really didn’t understand what was going on. He took care of himself and was pretty independent as a child. He often snuck out and played outside while his parents were most likely up to no good. He didn’t mind though, he rather be alone than be around unloving parents.

By the time Charlie was old enough to go to school, his parents sent him off to boarding school all the way to New York City. His parents told him it was to keep him safe, but he wasn’t sure whether to believe them or not. When he left he was mad his parents, they didn’t even care what happened to him, even though they told him it was for his education and protection. He never even saw how going away had anything to do with his protection. He didn’t like boarding school very much, he had to wear a uniform and behave himself. He was so annoyed with his parents that he had no intentions of behaving himself. He did things that got him in trouble from pulling pranks to bullying other kids. For some reason he never got in trouble for it, he had talks with the principal and was threatened but for some reason he was never expelled. Apparently his parents were paying off the school and giving donations.

Since he was stuck in the boarding school, he was sure planning on making the best of it. He showed everyone exactly he was capable of, by that he had to out bully every bully in school. Anyone that tried to mess with him only got messed up worse themselves. He made a name for himself, a name that other students feared and didn’t mess with. He was the little devil of his boarding school. Some students feared it and others actually liked him for it and tried to stay on his good side. He was pretty popular for such a young age, but that obviously didn’t matter to him. He often left school when he felt like, he would go around town and cause mischief wherever he got the chance too. He was always kind of a night owl, he usually left school after curfew and loved scaring people that were for some odd reason still awake and talking down the street. It wasn’t very safe for a little boy to be roaming around late at night, but nothing seemed to scare Charlie Kilvayne.

One day when he was causing mayhem outside of school, he ran into a woman named Elinor. For one reason or another she actually took a liking to Charlie and Charlie actually took a liking to her too. She was much older, even older than he could have guessed. She was almost like a motherly figure to him, or even a sister. She took good care of him and treated him right. She didn’t care that Charlie was this chaotic brat that liked to cause trouble, in fact, she quite liked him for it. This gave Charlie a reason to sneak out, so he could get out and visit his much older friend. He enjoyed her company, she was much different than any other kid at his boarding school. But at least things started looking better. Nobody in school really knew that Charlie was actually pretty smart, and although he didn’t do his homework half the time, his test scores were very high compared to other kids.

On April fourth, the world went upside down. He was told that in the world the Greek gods still reigned and he was a descendant from one. They were out for a trip at the time, at a museum in Odessa.

One day when he snuck out to the library, he saw something on one of the news websites about Lucius Kilvayne, head of the Kilvayne Corporation. He knew that this Lucius guy must have been related to him, seeing as they had the same last name. Of course he was practically on the other side of the country, so there was no way of getting to him any time soon. It wasn’t until just recently that something amazing happened. He had been caught trying to sneak out again by the assistant principal, an old strict woman that Charlie never liked. She tried to stop him, but Charlie yelled and suddenly her hair bursted into flames. She was so freaked out that she let him go and he ran off to find Elinor. She had just gotten back from some protest and told her what happened. She told him that he was special and could help him. So, Charlie told her about Lucius and asked I she could help find him. So they fled, Elinor and Charlie went to Camp Half-Blood where Elinor left him to find his family while he trained.

the psyche,
        Personality: Charlie Kilvayne is your typical firecracker type of boy. He’s very outgoing and appears to be all over the place. It’s obvious that he has a bound of energy that he hates to keep inside, so he is often letting it out by doing things he really shouldn't be doing. He likes to get into trouble. He also likes to get into things, explore things even if he knows he shouldn't. It has always been his favorite thing to do. Usually, he just does what he wants where he wants to. He isn’t one to listen to authority; in fact he is quite against being bossed around. He doesn’t care about the consequences to his actions. He wasn’t much to care about anything growing up because he really didn’t have anything to call his. He’s very stubborn. He likes things his way the way he likes them done. He hates when people try to take over or stand up to him.

He’s very courageous for a boy his age; he would stand up to anyone whether it is a bully or even an adult. He’s not one to get intimidated by others because he is so use to people being intimidated by him. He stands up for what he believes in, and he is very out spoken. He doesn’t care what comes out of his mouth because that’s the way he likes to express himself. Respect isn’t something Charlie knows much of anything about, but disrespect he knows. He doesn’t feel like people deserve his respect for what he has gone through from the start of his short life. He was never shown much of any love or care. He never knew his own parents for they gave him up, leaving him with some major abandonment issues that nobody cared to help him with. He feels alone, isolated from the world. At least that left him independent, he knows how to take care of himself.

Although he is very young and does things that doesn’t make him seem very smart, he actually is very bright. Mainly he’s devious and sneaky. He is good at getting away with things and blaming what he does on other people. Being as small and innocent as he looks, nobody would ever think to consider him to be as devious as he actually is. He knows how to get into people’s thoughts, and he can be quite good at manipulating people to get what he wants by acting innocent. He was never really taught how to act around people, so he pulls pranks and acts like a brat because that is what comes across as fun to him. He lives to entertain himself and would pull just about anything to see how people would react to him. He doesn’t really care how other people feel because nobody ever cared about his feelings.

If given the opportunity, Charlie Kilvayne could be sweet. It just takes some digging through his tough outer layer. He doesn’t trust anyone to give them a chance to get inside his head. He never knew any family or many friends. A lot of the kids at boarding school would try to tease or make fun of him. That’s when Charlie knew what he had to do to defend himself. Any kid that tried to bug him would end up with a bloody nose. He enjoyed making people feel pain like he did for being so alone. For some reason he just enjoyed seeing people scared or hurt. He could have been a sweet kid if he was raised the right way, he does have the potential. But he just needs somebody to help open him up. With so many people in and out of his life he didn’t know who he could trust.
        Weaknesses:
        • Out spoken
        • Disrespectful
        • Stubborn
        • Mean
        • Potty mouth

Strengths:
        • Courageous
        • Independent
        • Confidence
        • Tough
        • Manipulative

Flaws:
        • ADHD
        • Scar on his face
        • Abandonment issues.

the physical body,
        looks:Charlie is a pretty short kid; he is barely over four feet tall. He’s pretty skinny for his height and a fairly tanned skin tone. His eyes are a stunning shade of blue and he has the most adorable smile. He has all his adult teeth in, but one. He lost one of his side teeth from being bashed in the face with a baseball bat when he was playing baseball one day. He has a few fairly light freckles along his body, mainly his face. He barely has much hair on his head; it’s usually always very thin and short. He also has a scar on his forehead from falling on the ground once where there was glass all over the ground of his boarding school. He has had that scar ever since. He also has a scar on the bottom of his foot from a rusty nail going through his shoe.

dressing style: He wears pretty creative types of clothes for being at such a young age. Charlie Kilvayne was used to dressing himself for as long as he can remember. At the boarding school, he had to wear a uniform for his classes. He hated the fact he was being told what to dress, but he didn’t have a choice. He wore his own clothes outside of class, especially shorts. Even when it was cold outside he would wear either shorts or just short sleeved shirts. With his favorite color being red, he wore that most of the time. He likes to wear plaid shirts and jeans too. He also loves to wear hats; he was usually wearing some kind of hat when he was out and about. A lot of the time, Charlie’s clothes were dirty from all the playing he would do outside. So, he often had dirt stains all over his clothing.

skills:
        • Expert in Halo (video game)
        • Baseball
        • Fighting

the camp information,
        weapons: In a year the Hephaestus boy has managed to collect many daggers. In his bunk in the mattress which you can zip open and fold over will reveal a white assortment of celestrial bronze, stygian iron and normal mortal daggers.
        pets: none.
        talents: Pyrokinesis- Charlie has the ability to mentally create and manipulate fire. He can create fire out of thin air, just by using his own thoughts. Thinking or looking on an object nearby is what triggers the fire to suddenly ignite. He can also start fire with his hands if he wanted. He doesn’t know how to shoot fire through his hands, but he can make it form in the palms and then throw it wherever he wants too. Also with his powers, coming into direct contact with fire doesn’t hurt him. He could be completely engulfed in flames and it wouldn’t hurt him, just his clothes or anything else besides his physical appearance. Charlie can manipulate fire as well as produce it. Not just his own fire, but any fire that he was to come across. He can control its position and control the size of the fire, using his mind to make it ten times bigger or even smaller if he likes. He could also control the temperature if he thinks about it hard enough.
          limits: Pyrokinesis- Charlie's powers are a new manifest, so his powers are basically out of control. He doesn’t know how to control them very well, but his powers work best when he is angry or upset. If he feels any strong emotions, that is usually when he has the most control. When focusing on using his powers, he needs to be in a fifty foot range of whomever or whatever he wants to ignite. He needs to either be looking at the spot, or see it clearly in his head. If he wants to make fire grow or shrink down, he needs to be able to see it in his head before it can happen in front of him. His emotions are key, as long as he can find the trigger to his powers and can recreate the feeling he shouldn’t have a problem in controlling his powers.

Adopted From Dean :D

Last edited by Kenzie on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.   Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:40 pm

New Charrie, Kellie Konrad, Needs Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.   Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:45 pm

* Accepted!
I love it!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.   Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:21 pm

DJUNA GRACE SHAW
Is ready for acceptance
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.   Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:03 pm

* accepted!
-----------great character!!
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.   Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:38 am

LUKE RAYLEIGH PATTERSON, is done and ready for acceptance.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.   Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:49 am

* accepted!
-----------Nice character! Don't forget to do claims! (if necessary)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.   Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.
Page 1 of 1