Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open--

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open-- Empty
PostSubject: Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open--   Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open-- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open-- Img-thing1
"Just keep walking, it's the only way to escape this world..."

Mellie didn't like it here. She was starting to get fed up with all the happy people. Spring was coming, and spring reminded her of her mother. Mellie would be little, and playing outside with her brother, while her mother would sing and hang up clothes to dry outside. The wind would be blowing, and Mellie would be laughing.

No, I can't think like that. She's gone now.

There was a dance going on at the strawberry feilds, Mellie simply coudln't go. She'd be driven crazy with all of the smiling and happy people there. She needed some time to herself, her dog, Cerberous wasn't even there with her.

"Pfff, I need to get away from it all..." She said to herself, slipping her feet into the creek. Mellie had been busy all day, with archery and sword fighting lessons. She had been on her feet, and was tired. This was how she would blow of steam.

Mellie was bored out of her mind, so she started controling the creek. She would make a small image of someone, Cerberous, Brooks, and then her mother. She was only half-paying attention to who she was creating. Then she looked and saw it was her mother smiling. Quickly, Mellie released the water, and it dropped back into the creek. Mellie took her feet out of the water, and pulled her knee's up to her chin. She missed her mother, but there was no way that she could ever admit it to anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open--   Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open-- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:11 am

Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open-- Leven-rambin-the-hunger-games

Vanessa walked through the forest, not paying attention to where she was going. Vanessa was just bored today. She just didn't have anything to do. She hated being bored. It was just so...boring. To settle her boredom Vanessa lifted her right hand and ran it along the air. Little droplets if water made a trail behind her hand. Vanessa giggled. She loved water. Soon she had reached the creek, and there was someone else there. "Hello." she said.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open--   Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open-- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:57 am

Annie watched a girl, older than her probably, make shapes out of the water. It was fascinating to watch. But she seemed to get angry or surprised or something at one and let it go back to the creek. Then another girl, older than her still, and she said hello.
Annie wished she could join in the conversation, but she couldn't. So instead she kept watching from her hidden tree branch. She had found it a year ago. It was like her little fort or whatever. In any case, she went there to think and no one could bother her. The tree nymph didn't mind her being up there luckily.
Annie traced a finger over the burn scars on her right arm. Hopefully she could talk again and she'd go back to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open--   Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open-- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:34 am

Mellie became very startled when she heard a voice behind her. "Gah! How long have you been watching me!?!" She quickly stood up, pushing away her emotions. Mellie, before, had been comfortable. In the back of her mind, she was glad that the girl had made herself known, or else Mellie would have taken off her eyepatch, and her eye would have been exposed to her.

~Sorry!! I was on a feild trip to D.C. for Wednesday, Thursday, and part of Friday. Gosh, I'm tired.~
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open--   Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open-- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:34 am

Annie turned her attention back to the creek as Water Girl acted surprised. Thats how she'd react too if someone came up behind her and said hello.
She was watching the scene with such interest that she didn't realize that she was slipping until she had he sensation of falling. She managed to clamber back up to her branch, but made a bunch of noise in the process. She put herself in a spot where she wouldn't slip again, and looked back at the girls to see if they'd seen/heard her.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open--   Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open-- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:48 pm

Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open-- Leven-rambin-the-hunger-games

"I only just saw you now." Vanessa said truthfully. She smiled at the girl and held out her hand. "My name's Vanessa." she said cheerfully. That's when Vanessa heard the racket. It sounded like someone had fallen out of a tree. Vanessa had done that before and it was painful. "Hello?" she called. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open--   Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open-- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Mellie gave a sigh, and rubbed her hand on her forhead. Guess I can't have any time to myself, huh? She thought to herself.
"Look," She said to the person in the woods. They had fallen, and it was clear that someone was out there. "I don't appreciate being spied on." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open--   Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open-- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:51 am

Annie froze, cursing mentally that they'd seen/heard her. But she still wasn't out of the relapse... So instead of trying, and failing, to answer, she climb along the limb and onto the next one, away from the girls. She couldn't climb to another tree, and if she went down she'd have to talk. Which is impossible. She felt her throat closing tighter, and she cursed silently again. If only she hadn't left her min-whiteboard at home! She could write words to them or something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open--   Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open-- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing off steam and brining back bad memories--Open--
Page 1 of 1