Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Cole Dafydd Llewellyn
Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) 16hj4vs

Cole got out of the taxi, looking at the statue of Liberty in the distance. He sighed, remembering that it was here that he first was told that he was a demigod. He stood there, looking out at the water as the wind blew his long dark hair into his face. After a minute, he turned, walking in a random direction. He had no clue where he was going, seeing as he was from Britain. He found himself in Centeral park. He sat down at the nearest bench, putting his head in his hands and watching the world go by. He was a little cold in his thin woolen sweater but didn't mind. He heard someone approuch, not looking up.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Nevaeh • Emma • Brooks

Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) Tumblr_lr95klCHWD1ql83dpo1_500_thumb

Nevaeh stuffed her hands in her nice jacket. It had been a gift from one of her siblings. Nevaeh's brown boots smacked onto the pavement. Her jeans were inside the boots, keeping her legs nice and warm. Nevaeh pulled her black cost around her a little tighter. Looking around with her green eyes, Nevaeh saw she was in Central Park. Nevaeh grumbled lightly. Her long, wavy dark hair was down and cascading down her back. Nevaeh saw a boy sitting alone, not paying much attention. Nevaeh walked by him, seeing something she didn't like. A boy who seemed to be about in middle school was being cornered by three other big kids. Nevaeh hated bullies the most. "Hey!" Nevaeh yelled loudly, pulling the much larger boy away from the middle schooler. Nevaeh narrowed her green eyes, making her look dangerous.

-I COULDNT RESIT! Your probably tired if RPing with me. BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT!-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:44 am

Cole stood up, finding a girl that looked like she was about to beat the crap out of random boy. He frowned, knowing that people were going to start looking at them if they carried on. He slowly walked towards them, being about half a foot taller than the girl. He was taken back as he realized that he didnt actually know her but had seen her around one or twice. Huh. The middle schooler ran quickly out of the park into the distance, leaving the girl and the big guy. He realized that this...insert naughty word...must of been beating up the little kid. He looked around, finding some adults looking like they were about to come over. "I think you should leave now." Cole mummbled to the boy. He frowned, asking him to repeat what he had said. Cole sighed. "I said, I reckon you should leave now and go and pick on someone your own size. I'm from Wales, not Mars. It's not that hard to understand me." He spat at the kid.

OOC: Lolage. Dont worry about it. The thread was being ignored anyone cuz im British -_-...joke...Now I gotta go google 'Middle School'....
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Nevaeh noticed that the boy from the bench had come up to help as well. The bigger boy smirked. "What are you gonna do about it?" The big kid asked Bench Boy, pushing him. Nevaeh gritted her teeth and balled her fists. Too bad it was illegal to kill someone. "Look kid, I don't stand for bullies. So I suggest you get out if here before.." Nevaeh left the threat in the air. Nevaeh glanced at Bench Boy from the corner of her eye. He looked fimilar, like Nevaeh had seen him around camp before. The big kid rolled his eyes and pushed Nevaeh instead. Nevaeh closed her eyes and counted to ten. You cannot kill him, Nevaeh thought despretly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Cole had always had a slight problem with controlling his anger. Most likely down to the fact that he had extreme ADHD. Even the slightest things set him off. Like this. Cole pushed the kid back, suprising him with his strength. The boy swore which made Cole wonder what sort if neighbourhood he had grown up in. He grabbed the collor of his shirt, shoving him up against a tree painfully and holding him there. "Thats what Im going to do about it, arsehole." Cole spat. He turned his head slightly, looking at the girl. "Are you alright?" He asked her, not letting go of the bully.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Nevaeh nodded, sndwerin Bench Boy's question. The bull isn't look scared, just in pain. The kid punched Bench Boy in the face when he had asked Nevaeh the question. Nevaeh reached forward and grabbed the boy instead. "What is it with you new Yorkers!" Nevaeh yelled loudly, making the people turn to her. She probably just insalted them all. The bully punched Nevaeh in the face, making her fall back in her back. Nevaeh sat up, rubbing her cheek as she noticed the bully running away. Nevaeh grumbled lightly, wiping the bit of blood on her jeans. "Dang kids. Are you okay Bench Boy?" Nevaeh asked the boy who had helped her.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Cole probably would have let the boy run if he hadnt punched the girl as well. He looked at the girl quickly before breaking into a sprint to catch up with the kid, who was all muscle and no speed. He jumped on his back, tackling them both to the ground and punching him numerously in the face, hard. He swore at the kid in Welsh, not needing Google translate to realize what he was saying. "I said pick on someone your own size!" Cole yelled at him, getting to his feet again and letting to kid run with tears in his eyes. He rubbed the side if his face, where he had been punched.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Nevaeh jaw's drop. Nevaeh really doubted that the Bench Boy woulddo that. Nevaeh scrambled to Bench Boy, standing at his side. Nevaeh saw that his cheek was bleeding. "Oh jeez, are you alright? Nevaeh asked Bench Boy, wiping the blood away with her shirt sleeve. Nevaeh looked up at Bench Bou again. "Thanks," Nevaeh mumbled to the boy.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Cole let the girl wipe the blood away from his cheek, seeing as he couldnt really say no. He ran a hand through his long, dark hair, brushing it off his face with annoynce. "No problem. I really needed that." He told her, watching the boy run away from them. "But maybe you shouldn't start picking fights with bous twice your size." He said, straightening his sweater with a frown at the girl. She had been pretty stupid in his opinion. Why would you even go around picking fights?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Nevaeh narrowed her eyes lightly. "I only picked the fight because the kid was going to beat up the other kid. I do not stand for bullies. And I can take of myself," Nevaeh snapped lightly, not liking what this boy was inferring. Nevaeh hadn't asked for his help anyway. She was fine with taking care of herself. She didn't need Bench Boy to help her.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Cole scowled, biting the inside of his lip whilst he thought. It didnt take him long to think of a comeback. "It didnt look like you could handle yourself just then when he punched you." He snapped back, shoving his hands inside the pockets of his jeans so she couldnt see them balled up in anger. This girl was infuriating.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Nevaeh glared at Bench Boy. "Who knows, maybe I couldn't use my powers okay!" Nevaeh said, getting angry with the bit. Nevaeh always had a fast temper. Nevaeh balled her tiny hands up. [b]"I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself! I didn't ask for you help did I?" Nevaeh snapped, her green eyes growing fierce. At this point, Nevaeh didn't care who this kid was the son of.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Cole looked around at the vtrees and long grass, trying to focus on something to calm him down. He watched a young boy kicking around a football with his Father to the right of him. He looked back at the girl, finding his anger had faded somewhat. "Alright. Whatever. Whhat brings you this far from camp anyway?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Nevaeh's anger faded slowly. "I had to get away. I hate that place," Nevaeh said truthfully, looking down at the concert. She hated camp. Chiron insisted he stay to help. Nevaeh had told him off and gave him the middle finger. Nevaeh wasn't the best camper in camp. Maybe it was her bitter past that influxes her. "Un Nevaeh. You?" Nevaeh asked, looking up at Bench Boy.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Cole nodded along with ehat she had said. "Yeah, I had to do the same. It feels so..." He searched for the word. "...enclosed there sometimes." He sighed. Camp wasnt his home and never would be. Wales was his home. He couldnt wait until he was eighteen so he could go back. "Im Cole." He smiled slightly to her, not bothering to tell her his last name as she wouldnt be able to say it anyway.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Nevaeh nodded at Cole. "Camp keeps us away from the real world," Nevaeh said sadly, her green eyes turning dull. She hated New York. She wares to go back to Washington so badly. Nevaeh's green eyes flickered up as she noticed a person moving weirdly, almost shifting into something. Nevaeh stepped back a bit. "You are a big three kid?" Nevaeh asked, almost nervous. She had always been out of camp for long with no lobsters ever bothering her. She watched as the person shifted again, turning into something.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Cole kept his eyes on Neveah, not looking any where else. He liked to focus on one thing at a time, it helped him to keep himself calm, which was hard most of the time. "Uh...yeah, Posiedon." He shrugged, not really knowing why people made a fuss over it. "You are the daughter of..." He trailed, letting her answer.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Nevaeh kept her eyes on the person behind Cole. "I'm a daughter of Antheia. Goddess of swamps, love, flowers, marshes and other boring crap," Nevaeh said. Her green eyes widened when the guy transformed into a monster. She grabbed Cole's arm. "Now its time to run," Nevaeh said, running and pulling on Cole's arm. Nevaeh finally noticed what monster it was. A python. A super giant python. Oh joy. Nevaeh snappe her fingers and grass held the python down, giving Nevaeh and Cole time to escape.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Cole sprinted by the side of Nevaeh, grabbing her hand so she could up with him. He didnt dare take a look behind him, he just had tobcontinue running for his life. He didnt know how far any water was so he was stuck trying to escape on foot. "Holy crap!" He exclaimed, not knowing where he was meant to be going.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Nearh only grunted in response. Holy crap indeed. Nevaeh knew she couldn't jeep the grass thing up any longer. She was out of practice and never used her powers. Nevaeh gasped and fell to her knees as she felt her concentration broke. The giant python was string and had bitten it's way out of Nevaeh's magical grass. Her grass had a life source to Nevaeh. Nevaeh gritted her teeth and got up, falling to the ground again. "This is not my day," Nevaeh muttered, standing up and running with Cole again.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:39 am

Cole swore when Nevaeh fell but she soon got back onto her feet and was running at the same speed by the side of him. He jumped over one of the park benches, causing a group of old women to scream "Stupid kids!" at him. He showed them the finger as he continued running. "Mae angen i ni fynd i ddŵr!" He screamed at Nevaeh, realizing after a few seconds that he had spoken in Welsh. Ugh...he hated it when he had to translate things for others. He repeated himself in English. "We need to get to water!" He said again, looking back at the large python that was slithering towards them at a startling speed. He grabbed Nevaeh's arm, picking up his pace again and pulling her with him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Nevaeh gave Cole a look of confusion when he spoke in a different language. Then he repeated the sane thing in English. Nevaeh was a fast runner and didn't have any trouble keeping up with Cole. "Water!" Nevaeh yelled, confused. As they ran past a hot dog stand, Nevaeh grabbed a bottle of water. "You do realize that there a million water pipes underground," Nevaeh told Cole put of breath, but kept running. She stopped for a moment and threw that water bottle at re Python. It butted and hissed again. Nevaeh stopped running and stood her ground. She held out her hand and concentrated as vines, flowers, and grass sprouted from the ground, wrapping around the python tightly. "Do something!" Nevaeh yelled desperately as wear beaded her forehead.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Cole swore in his mind. What the hell was he supposed to do? He couldn't exactly use his powers seeing as he needed direct contact with water. He didn't think he was strong enough to get to the water inside the pipes. He tried, sweat covering his face and his long dark hair sticking to his skin also. He clenched his fists, gasping for breath as he tried to get to the water underground. "Holy crap!" He gasped, feeling the pipe explode, sending them and the ground flying. He landed on his back, about ten minutes away from where he had been standing and dripping wet. He didn't know if the python was dead yet.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:38 pm

Nevaeh heard the ground crack and split apart. Before she knew it she was flying in the air. Nevaeh landed with a thud on the concrete, the grass shirking back to it's original position. Nevaeh rubbed her eyes and tried to get back up but fell back down again. She rolled on her side, wincing to see where the python had gone. It was there but barley Nevaeh used the last of her energy and snapped her fingers. The grass wrapped around the python, sending it back to Hades. It vanished into golden dust. Nevaeh rolled on her back, feeling exhausted. The python had been pretty strong. All Nevaeh wanted to do was take a nap or something. She let her green eyes flutter close.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Cole groaned, lying flat on the grass for a moment before forcing himself to get to his feet. The water had revived him at least, he just felt a little tired. He ran a hand through his hair which was now dry along with his clothes. One of the perks of being a Posiedon kid, I suppose. He walked over to wear Nevaeh was lying, looking like she was falling asleep. He nudged her in her side with his foot, not doing it soft either. "Hey, get up." He told her, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)   Unpleasant Memories (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unpleasant Memories (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next