Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Old Memories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:07 pm

I sat down by the water. I thought about the upcoming quest i knew i was going to have to go soon. I was looking down at the nymphs lucky careless water people I thought. I remembered all my old frineds before all of this happened.-Sam
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:12 pm

"Hey. How's my smauri?" I said sitting down next to my little bother Sam.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:17 pm

I looked up and almost fainted. Ali i havent seen you for ages! I studied her she looked older that was good. I pulled out my double sword and started to brandish it for comfort well to be calm i mean
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:22 pm

"I know. You've grown some much!" I said. I smiled and put my arm around his shoulders. "I've missed having you around." I said.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:24 pm

I smiled at the compliment. It was so amazing having her back again. This was such an awesome thing to brighten up my day. Right before I left for my quest i was so happy!-Sam
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:28 pm

"So what are you up to?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Well im about to go on a quest for my sister Kim She likes to act with me. I blushed I never was supposed to tell anyone about that. My face felt like it was burning with embarrassment. I looked at Ali wondering if she would laugh.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:19 pm

"Act? Hmm. You may have to ask Corie how to get some extra props." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Memories
Page 1 of 1