Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

For Old Memories Sake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

For Old Memories Sake Empty
PostSubject: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Ferguson stood at the top of the hill, near Thalia's Pine. The last time she had been standing here, she had been running to safety: Two years ago. She stayed that summer, then left for the year. But she hated it. She hated the mortal world. The only good thing (in her opinion) about the mortal world was microwavable pizza. That was it.

Ferguson sat down next to Peleus who was sleeping (when wasn't he?). The occasional snort or twitch could be seen or heard from him ever so often. I'm not gonna know anyone here, she thought. It was true. She hadn't been here in over a year. So she sat. Ferguson decided she was going to sit until she had the strength to get up and walk into Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:40 pm

I walked by Half Blood Hill, on my way to archery. I looked up at Thalia's Pine and saw a girl sitting next to the dragon thing. "Hey!" I called out waving my arms.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:54 pm

I saw a guy with a bow and a quiver of arrows yell "Hey!" at me while waving his arms. I waved back, not sure what exactly to do. Did I really want to go back to Camp? Hades yeah, and you know what? I wasn't going to let a simple complication ruin that for me. I stood up, grabbing my guitar within its case and my back pack. I took one look over my shoulder, and I started walking towards the guy at the bottom of the hill.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:22 pm

The girl started walking to me. I put out my hand. "I'm Seth Motega, son of Apollo. And you?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:32 pm

I shook Seth's outstretched hand. "Ferguson, daughter of Apollo." I replied, introducing myself. "Most people call me Fergs for short." I added.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:46 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "Daughter of Apollo eh? I'm new here. First year. Are you new?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:40 pm

"Nah, it's my second year here, but it's been a year since I was last here." I said, hoping that made sense. "The last time I was here, I was only here for a summer. This time, I'm staying for the entire year. The mortal world just...wasn't my style."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:48 pm

I nodded. "The mortal world is no demigods style. Nice name you have. Kinda reminds me of Fergie," I told her.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:19 pm

I laughed. "Thanks, I get that a lot." I said. "But you're totally right. Unfortunately, it took me an entire year to realize Camp Half Blood was my home. I've missed this place...a lot."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:28 pm

I shouldered my bow. "It's alright. Everybody has those...years. So you have family? If you don't mind me asking," i told her.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:32 am

"Yeah. I've got my mother back home in Rhode Island. I know she's going to miss me, but I had to leave before another monster tried to attack us. I'm going to miss her. I'll send some letters and postcards and stuff so she knows I'm okay and safe and maybe in a while or so, I'll visit her." I said. "How about you? if you don't mind my curiosity."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:37 pm

"I live with my mom in the city. After a monster attacked me, she sent me here," i told her. I put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't forget about your half-brothers and half-sisters," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:21 pm

"Yeah. I can't wait to meet 'em. I mean, it's been so long, I don't remember anyone. But, It's gonna be so much fun." I said as I started walking towards the Apollo Cabin.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:35 pm

I ran up to her. "I have to tell you something. Now all of our little sisters sing Justin Bieber non-stop," I told her.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 pm

My face was probably a mixture of amusement, annoyance, and that sarcastic just great look. "Justin Bieber? Oh, gods." I said. This could not be good. "Thanks for the warning. Knowing before hand will help ease the pain...hopefully" I said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm

I smiled and laughed with her. "Don't worry, us boys have earplugs that block out the noise. MAybe I'll give you a pair. Maybe," I joked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:00 am

"Hahaha. Thanks, that'd be pretty cool. I don't feel like listening to Baby, Baby, Baby, Ohh! all summer." I said. "I can't stand that song. It's just too...ugh, annoying. Know what I'm saying?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:14 am

"Trust me," I told her. "I know how you feel. Just thank the gods that they don't have his posers all over the place," I told her smiling.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:21 am

"Oh gods! Then we'd all need blind-folds!" I exclaimed, laughing until my stomach hurt. "I don't think I'd survive an hour of being surrounded by his face. Talk about a nightmare."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:25 am

"It would like living in the Underworld," I joked. The ground rumbled. I grumbled under my breath. "Sorry Hades, but it's true!" I yelled to the ground.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:35 am

"No, you're wrong." I said. "It'd be worse! Hopefully Hades doesn't get any ideas..." Once again, the ground shook. "Sorry...again!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:45 am

I laughed. "That would just be my punishment," I joked.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:59 am

"Oh, gods. Talk about torture after death. Who knows? Maybe Hades is a Justin Bieber fan." I said, unsuccesfully trying to hold back my laughter.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:06 am

"I bet he loves Rebecca Black too," I joked along with her.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:42 am

"I'm dying." I said, clutching my stomach while realizing how ironic that had sounded. "We're gonna go to the Fields of Punishment for this. I see it now: forced to listen to Friday and Baby for eternity. Oh, gods, bahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Old Memories Sake   For Old Memories Sake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Old Memories Sake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next