Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Memories [Private to Rooz!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Memories [Private to Rooz!] Empty
PostSubject: Memories [Private to Rooz!]   Memories [Private to Rooz!] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Memories [Private to Rooz!] Tumblr_legbqfMCpS1qcqfcno1_500
╰☆╮ Andi ╰☆╮ Sinclair ╰☆╮
Daughter of Hecate
Andi was standing in a small clearing. She was dressed in a pair of black converse with her hair pulled up in a ponytail and a black ruffled lace skirt with deep blue colored top. Her eyes danced while a soft rain fell. Andi was so excited to see Darren again, her heart began to lightly flutter while she waited for him. With closed eyes she looked to the sky her arms extended out to the side. She was crazy for him, she longed for him to finally call her his girlfriend. But even if he didn't she was his, forever.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Memories [Private to Rooz!]   Memories [Private to Rooz!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:36 pm

✕✕ Darren Alexander Xius ✕✕
Memories [Private to Rooz!] Tumblr_lcrtqeD0Aj1qewmr6o1_500

✕✕ But every hour slipping by
Screams that I have failed you ✕✕

Walking into the forest, Darren couldn't stop shivering from a mixture of the soft rain and anticipation of what events were about to unfurl. Even just thinking of her made his skin tingle. Just imagine what actually holding her could do to his body! Spotting her amongst the trees, arms outstretched, he ran towards her, scruffy sneakers slapping against the wet leaves. He might have slipped a few times, but he somehow managed to remain upright as he reached her.
"Hey there, love." he greeted his girlfriend, wrapping his arms around her, engulfing her in a hug.

✕✕Hello, hello, remember me?
I’m everything you can’t control ✕✕

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Memories [Private to Rooz!]   Memories [Private to Rooz!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Daughter of Hecate
"Hi honey." Her eyes lit up when she felt his arms around her. Wrapping her arms around him she returned his hug tightly. Her skin was still a bit cold from the water, though it didn't matter his embrace was warm. Once more she found herself lost in his eyes. "Miss me sweetheart, even though we were only apart for twenty minutes." Her voice was a soft whisper, meant only for his ears. Gods, how could I be so lucky, Andi though to herself. Slowly she pulled herself from his arms, and led him to the blanket that was beside her.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Memories [Private to Rooz!]   Memories [Private to Rooz!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:17 pm

He let himself be led by her over to a blanket set upon the floor, interlocking his fingers with her own.
"Darling, I'd miss you even if we were apart for ten minutes, never mind twenty." he grinned, as they reached the cover. Flopping down onto the ground, he stretched out his legs, pulling Andi gently onto his lap. He kissed her gently on the lips, not wanting to waste all his passion straight away. It had been a while since he had been romantically involved with someone; he wasn't sure how much he could take in one sitting. "So, you have to fill me in. What happened when you left your Grandpa's home? 'Cause you kind of just disapeared." he asked her, absent mindedly playing with a strand of her hair. God, how he'd missed her. After leaving her for two years, he wasn't going to be apart from her for a while.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Memories [Private to Rooz!]   Memories [Private to Rooz!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Daughter of Hecate
She returned his kiss, lingering passion shown in her eyes. Intertwining her fingers with his she began her story. "The afternoon you kissed me, I was on my way home. Sadly when I returned home my grandfather was being attacked in a way, which caused me to be taken away to camp half blood. Darren.... I wanted to tell you I loved you too when you first told me, but I was afraid." Her voice was soft while she rested against his chest. She was so happy, wanted to tell him that she loved him over and over.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Memories [Private to Rooz!]   Memories [Private to Rooz!] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:51 pm

A small sigh of content slipped out of his mouth as she rested against him, fingers continuing to play with her hair. It was so soft; the feel of it beneath his fingers was bliss.
"It's okay; I would have been afraid too. At least we're together now, right?" He kissed her again, a simple brushing of the lips. "Hey, I love you, right? And you love me? So I guess I should officially ask you this question, seeing as I haven't as of yet. . . Andi, will you make me a damn happy boy and be my girlfriend?" He waited for her response, even though he had a pretty clear idea of what it was going to be.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Memories [Private to Rooz!]   Memories [Private to Rooz!] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Daughter of Hecate
Her eyes lit, lightly returning his kiss she pulled back and looked up at him him." I wouldn't want to be anything but your girlfriend Darren." Turning in his lap so she was facing him she while she grinned shyly. Running her fingers through his hair she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his, only for a moment before whispering softly. " I love you very much Darren, and nothing would make me happier." Andi couldn't believe how perfect this day was, she got to talk to her sister and be reunited with her first and only love.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Memories [Private to Rooz!]   Memories [Private to Rooz!] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:15 pm

His grin continued to grow, spreading from ear to ear. Falling back so he was completely parallel to the floor, he gently reached for her wrist, tugging her down so that she was lying down next to him. He rested his head on her pale shoulder, her skin so soft underneath his cheek.
"I love you so freakin' much, Andi. Never forget that, mkay?" he told her for what seemed like the hundredth time. All of a suddenly, he had a bright idea.
"How about we take this to the winter festival? There's a bit more to do there than there is here. Plus, I wanna see how cute you look on the ice rink." he winked at her, still resting his head on her shoulder.

Sorry for crappy post. Darren has lost all Muse. .-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories [Private to Rooz!]   Memories [Private to Rooz!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories [Private to Rooz!]
Page 1 of 1