Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the memories are coming back [private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

the memories are coming back [private] Empty
PostSubject: the memories are coming back [private]   the memories are coming back [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:13 pm

I am a fire gasoline
come pour yourself all over me

Katarina walked toward the Christmas store. She wanted to buy some Christmas lights for her bunker. Now that Christmas was coming, she wanted to be in the Christmas spirit. Not that she loved Christmas a lot. She would've usually spent it with her mom if she wasn't dead. She sighed. Images of her mother's death began to swirl in her head, making her feel dizzy. She shook her head to get rid of the images, she didn't want to see her mother's lifeless body, her blood soaking the white sheets. She felt like screaming so the images would just come out of her head. They always kept crawling back into her head somehow when she looked at a car or even just at a regular white bed. She still remembered watching her mother fix the cars in her shop. She just loved the hum of the engines. Eventually, she found the Christmas Store.

Kat looked around helplessly. She was only trying to find some Christmas decorations for her bunker, unable to find any. She sighed. If this store wasn't so big maybe I'd be able to find something, She thought to herself. She kept wandering around and finally found some things to decorate her bunker. She would've built something herself, but she had better things to do then build some stupid Christmas lights. She only wanted to make Cabin 9 a bit Christmasy.

She sighed and saw some Christmas lights. She grabbed a roll of Christmas lights. She looked down the rest of the aisle and saw a mini Christmas tree. She smiled. It was too bug, so she decided to some back later to get it. Kat walked to the register to pay for it. An image popped into her mind and she knocked into someone. She dropped the Christmas lights. They shattered on the floor. "Oh I'm sorry. I better clean this up." She said to the person, getting down on her knees to pick up the shattered pieces. As she picked a piece up, it cut a part of her hand. The blood started running down her hand and onto the clean floor. She sighed not feeling the pain much. She looked at her hand and saw the blood. Then all of a sudden, she saw her mother's blood soaking the sheets. Kat started screaming so loud, you would be able to hear her miles away.

Katerina Mira White
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

the memories are coming back [private]
Page 1 of 1