Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Coming back from Practice (Jess)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Coming back from Practice (Jess) Empty
PostSubject: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Samantha Carter
Coming back from Practice (Jess) Girl1413
"Don't be scared I don't bite... hard."

..::Well baby I surrender::..
..::To the strawberry ice cream::..
..::Never ever end of all this love::..
..::Well I didn't mean to do it ::..
..::But there's no escaping your love::..

Samantha was coming into the courtyard after some training. She was tired, and hot, and a little sweaty. She looked around for some of her friends, but sadly, they were still doing today's activities. She sighed, and went into her cabin for a moment or two to change.
Samantha came back out with a water bottle and a new change of clothes. She looked around, and still saw no one from her group of friends.
Samantha was a little mad that no one was around for her to hang out with, so she sat down on a bench spots someone.
"Hey," Samantha says, going over to him and smiling.

..::Come on, come on::..
..:: Jump a little higher::..
..:: Come on, come on::..
..:: If you feel a little lighter::..
..:: Come on, come on ::..
..:: We were once::..
..:: Upon a time in love::..

Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Coming back from Practice (Jess) Elijah12
E L I J A H | J A M E S | S M I T H || H E R M E S

I sit on a bench in the Cabin Courtyard, my back pack on the ground by my feet. I contemplate, Is it safe to take them out yet? A girl sits next to me. I catch my breath when I get a good look at her. When she greets me, I reply, "Hey there." I pause for a second to wink slightly before continuing, "What's your name?" I was already starting to flirt with the girl. Right now it was winks, soon I'd be flirting with words. I might have a slight problem with the whole thing, but I don't care at all. I am a huge flirt, and I like it.

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Samantha Carter

Samantha rolls her eyes. "It's Bob. My mom really wanted a boy, okay?" She tells him and then laughs.
"No, it's actually Samantha. But you'd better not call me Sam." Samantha says, looking at him. "I'm not a boy. Call me Sam and see what happens." Samantha tells him, but then decides to talk to him in a more lighter mood.
"Anyway, what's your's? Kinda rude to ask me my name, but not tell me yours."

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:28 am

I laugh a little at the Bob joke. I refrain from blushing...too much and say, "Oh, sorry... I'm Elijah, but you can call me whatever you want!" I blush more. Now, I was really starting to flirt with her. I meant to say, My name's Elijah, but you can call me Eli, if you'd like. I correct myself, "Oh, I mean you can call me Eli, if you'd like. You're a daughter of Zeus, aren't you?" I didn't really like being called Eli, but I didn't want to be mean to someone just because they called me that. I smirked, not knowing I was doing so.

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Samantha Carter

"Eli..." Samantha says, letting the name roll off her tongue. "It's nice.
But, Samantha is caught off guard when she's called a daughter of Zeus. Samantha doesn't normally consider herself to be a daughter of Zeus, more of a granddaughter of Hermes, sense she was mainly by a daughter of Hermes.
"Uh, yea. Guess you could consider me that. What gave it away?" Samantha asks, wondering how Eli knew her parentage. "Was it my eyes? I've been told I got my dad's eyes." Samantha asks him, pointing to her cold blue eyes.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:20 pm

"Actually, it was you attitude..." I say teasingly with a wink. He went on to say, "Okay, maybe it was your eyes. They're... beautiful. My dad is Hermes. Want some soda? I've got Root Beer, Orange Soda, Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper. I've got most of the popular ones in my backpack, but you can't tell anyone because I snuck them into camp." I unzip my backpack to reveal various kinds of sodas all in aluminum cans. I did this quite often, sneaking stuff into camp. I did it at least once a week. I only told few other campers. Only my half-siblings knew, and well Samantha did now. What can you expect from a son of the God of Thieves?

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Samantha Carter

Samantha bushed slightly when Eli had said her eyes were beautiful. Then he ruined it by telling her his dad was Hermes. He was more like...a brother? Uncle? To her. But, Samantha wasn't actually related to him, because that'd be weird.
"Oh, uh..." She begins, being pulled out of thought as Eli asks her what soda she want's. "You happen to have any Cheerwine? It's cherry soda." Samantha asks him. Cheerwine was probably her favorite soda.
"And if you don't got that, then I'll take a root beer." Samantha smiles. "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me. I've snuck out of camp a few times to get some soda, myself. Stopped doin it because I got tired of that three mile walk their and back." Samantha shrugs.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:33 am

"There's a little forest about half a mile away and I keep it there. Maybe I could give you a ride sometime. I mean if you'd like." I say. Why was it so hard to talk to her? I have never felt like this to anyone, well except for the time when I met Hermes. That was quite a bad experience for me. I think I pissed Hermes off. Suddenly I feel myself blurting that very thought out, just so I could change the subject, "When I met Hermes, I think I pissed him off. Just a little bit." The last sentence was said with a lot of sarcasm.

Last edited by Juboo on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:06 am

Samantha Carter

Samantha nods, and opens up the can of cheerwine. "Thanks"
Samantha leans her head back, and chugs part of the drink before taking a breath and putting the can of soda onto the ground next to her.
"A car, huh? Where'd you get a car at?" Samantha asks Eli, but then re-thinking it. He was a son of Hermes, god of thieves. He probably... borrowed the car.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 am

"I, um... I borrowed the car from a local car dealership." I say shrugging. Yeah, I stole it from the dealership, but that was my specialty: stealing things. I was a child of Hermes, what did she expect? I say a little too sarcastically with a wink, "I just walked up to the sale's man and said 'Hey can I borrow this car until it breaks down?' And then he gave it to me!" I smile triumphantly, proud of my thievery even though what I told her was a lie. I look guilty; she probably knows I was lying, just by the tone of my voice. The truth is that I stole it. "Okay, that's a lie. I stole the car."

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Samantha Carter

Samantha shrugs. "Figures. Where do you hide it, anyway? I mean, you can't just really keep it at camp or down near the beach, right?" She asks Eli. Samantha doesn't mean to keep asking question, but they just keep popping into her head and then out of her mouth.
"Do you hide it a little bit down the road? At leas, that's what I'd do, if I had a car." Samantha had been raised at Camp Half-Blood, and didn't have any money to buy a car, or the guts to steal one. She didn't see herself getting a car anytime in the near future.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:06 pm

"There's a little forest about half a mile away and I keep it there. Maybe I could giveyou a ride sometime. I mean if you'd like." I say. Why was it so hard to talk to her? I have never felt like this to anyone, well except for the time when I met Hermes. That was quite a bad experience for me. I think I pissed Hermes off. Suddenly I feel myself blurting that very thought out, just so I could change the subject, "When I met Hermes, I think I pissed him off. Just a little bit." The last sentence was said with a lot of sarcasm.

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Samantha Carter

Samantha nodded, a ride around New York would be nice. She didn't remember the last time she was out side of camp.
"Wait..." Samantha's jaw dropped when he said he pissed Hermes off. It not only caught her off guard, but surprised her that he ticked off a god. "Oh, god! You... you pissed off a god?! And survived! Hah! I'm surprised he didn't vaporize you on the spot!" Samantha laughed.
"Probably 'cuz you're his kid. If I ticked off my dad, I don't know what he'd do to me. Probably electrocute me, or something."

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:22 pm

I jumped in immediately, "Well, I had all this anger bottled up inside of me. Not to mention, I have a hard time controlling my feelings." I pause, "Besides, my dad is not Zeus.". When I met my father, I hadn't seen him in, well ever. Fifteen years and I had never ever seen my father. I think I had a right being angry, but maybe Samantha was right. Maybe my actions were out of line. I wasn't going to tell her that though; I had pride to worry about. I finally say, "So, how about that ride?". I just amazed even myself, for once I. Didn't make any comments full of sarcasm, and I was finished talking, at least for now. I thought to myself, Note to self, remember to watch what you say around Samantha.. "guess what today is?" Today was my birthday. June sixteenth. I smiled at her, wondering if she could guess. I was turning sixteen and a date with Samantha would be the best birthday present a guy could get for his sixteenth birthday.

~lol, awkward iPad posting. I had to quote my last reply and then edit everything out and putting the codes in was tiresome :P
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:29 am

Samantha Carter

Samantha nodded. She understood how someone could get mad at their god parent. But, Samantha was more then just mad with her dad, Zeus, she was mad at her mother, too.
"Sure, where to?" Samantha asked. "Or do you just wanna drive around town?"
When Eli asked 'guess what?' Samantha thought for a moment.
"Monkey's have suddenly become the dominate race, and now we all have to bow down to there monkey-superiority?" Samantha laughed, making a joke. "No, really, what?"

:::Naw, it's okay, Jess. I'll look at the post on my Ipod, but I try to not post on my Ipod cuz it takes way to long. I try and wait till I get my hands on a computer to post. That way, it gives me time to think about what I'm going to say. ^U^:::
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:39 pm

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we could go to the park or go to lunch while we're in town. Maybe sneak a some soda into camp. I haven't really thought it all out, but I think the picnic would be nice." That was easy enough, wasn't it? No, it wasn't. If I screwed something up, that would be the last of Samantha. I like Samantha. She kind of reminded me of myself, except... Prettier.
I laughed at her guess. I knew she was being sarcastic. Good, I'm not the only sarcastic one here. I said,
"actually yesterday, was my birthday.". I was sixteen now. Technically I wasn't supposed to have a car and be driving as if I had a license but I wasn't worried about that. At least I had a permit.

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Samantha Carter

"Well," Samantha smiles. "Happy belated birthday."
Samantha drinks the rest of her cheerwine, and stands up, putting her hair into a pony-tail.
"Having lunch in the park sounds nice. How about we meet up at Thalia's pine tree in 10 minutes? That way I can take a quick shower and freshen up." Samantha begins walking backwards, back to her cabin. That way she could continue to talk to Eli. "I don't think you'd want someone smelly following you around."

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:47 pm

"Thank you. I had forgotten about it until just now. Wow, must have been a quiet birthday."
I stood up, throwing my backpack over my shoulder and walked towards the intimidating Zeus Cabin. It was probably the best looking cabin in the whole courtyard. I stop at the front door and say, "see you at the pine soon. Oh, and by the way, you don't smell funny at all. You smell like..."
I trailed off at that point. I couldn't quite depict the smell, all I knew was it was electrifying. I waved goodbye and jogged towards my cabin, shoving the door open to make a quick lunch in a basket and grab my keys. After making sure I had everything, I headed out to Thalia's Tree with my car keys and the picnic basket.

~I can make the topic at the next topic, if you'd like.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from Practice (Jess)   Coming back from Practice (Jess) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming back from Practice (Jess)
Page 1 of 1