Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just in the Forest(Hannah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaceon

Just in the Forest(Hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Just in the Forest(Hannah)   Just in the Forest(Hannah) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:56 pm

I sighed as I stood in the forest. I wasn't exactly where I was, but I was sure that I was bored. "WHY am I cursed with such family?" I asked myself. "Why? CiCi likes it, but I don't."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just in the Forest(Hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just in the Forest(Hannah)   Just in the Forest(Hannah) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Just in the Forest(Hannah) Thana_16
~[T H A N A D R A K E]~
~[1 6]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F H A D E S]~

I had been flying overhead with my metal wings. I had slashed a couple birds out of the sky for fun, but nothing else. I looked down and saw a girl standing alone. "Why not," I mutered to myself. I flew down into a tree by her and looked her over. Hmmf, Pretty... Aphrodite, I say to myself. Ugh. "Hey you!" I yell down at her.
Back to top Go down

Just in the Forest(Hannah)
Page 1 of 1