Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:36 am

Markus wandered into the cabin courtyard, dragging a small duffle behind him. He pushed his short, blond hair back with his fingers, trying to give it some semblance of having been combed, and smiled. The trip from Cali had been rather uneventful, and he looked forward to the summer ahead. He sat down to rest for a moment. "It's good to be back." He murmured to himself.

After dropping his bags in the Hera Cabin, Markus wandered back outside. He stretched and looked around. There were lots of Demigods there, but very few looked familiar. He grinned. Maybe I'll make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:47 am

OOC: Srry, I usually have pic of what my charries look like and what they're wearing. I'll get those in tomorrow!

As I walked down the cabin courtyard, I couldn't help but have a smile on my face. All the campers coming back. I started playing my flute as I walked. Most of the people just stared at me in awe, and other sang along to the song I was playing. As I kept walking, I say a guy I had never seen before. My father always called me the social butterfly, and to good reason. I jogged over to him and put on my best smile. I stood next to him and said, "Hi! I haven't seen you around here. Of course, I am a little bit new, but still."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:56 am

Markus turned to face the girl, then looked down. He smiled. "Hi! I'm Mark." He extended a hand to her, noticing her dark hair and pale skin. "What's your name?" He smiled and scratched his head with his other hand. Dangit Mark! Don't be so awkward!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:00 am

I smiled and shook his hand. "I'm Aria Alcove, but just call me Aria," I say cheerfully. I knew I looked a bit wierd with my short white dress and all my fancy jewelry while on a walk. But hey, it's what I wear.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:05 am

Mark smiled a bit and tried to think of something else to say. "So, who's your god parent?" That was always a good place to start. He felt kind of awkward looking down to her, so he crouched a little to shorten the seven-inch height gap between them.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:10 am

I laughed when he crouched down. "Really, if it bothers you that much, why don't we sit down on that bench over there," I say. "And my god parent is Euterpe, the muse of song." I always liked telling people that, cause' I don't have many actual half sisters. A little confusing, I know.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:18 am

Mark scratched his head again. "O-OK," He sat down, and as he waited for the girl to follow, said, "You'll never guess who mine is." He smirked a bit to himself. People always expected the children of death gods to be bone thin emos with weird hair and pierced tongues, ears, and noses. A tall blond kid in normal clothes, built like a football player (probably because he is one) was, in their book, most likely a child of Ares or Apollo, not Thanatos.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:26 am

I sat down next to him and thought for a moment. Honestly, I knew he wasn't an Ares kid. Too nice. Apollo... maybe. "I give up," I say with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:31 am

"Thanatos." Mark said flatly. He wouldn't be surprised if she was confused. "Most of my siblings are pretty stereotypically emo, but some are kinda normal. I'm the only one with hair naturally a color that isn't black, though." He laughed a little. "So, how long you been at camp?" This was good. The conversation was flowing better.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:34 am

A shocked look spread across my face, but only for a second. "Bout' hmm... give or take eight months," I decide on saying. Yeah, that was about right.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 am

"This is my fourth year, though I'm not here all year round. I come in the summer, but also for the winter and spring breaks at my school". He looked thoughtful for a moment. "I didn't come this spring. That's probably why I haven't seen you before." He smiled again. "How do you like it here?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:06 pm

I smile at him. "I absolutly love it here! It's so much better than living with my dad and Holly," I say somewhat bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 pm

"Not a good family life, eh?" Markus smiled sadly and pat her on the back. "I guess I got lucky. I don't have any real problems with me family, but I still prefer it here."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:05 pm

I nodded. "Yeah, not very good," I mutter.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:07 pm

Mark slapped himself mentally. "Oh, jeeze. I'm sorry. That was really insensitive of me..."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:16 pm

I put my hand up. "Really, no need for apology. You didn't know," I say with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:38 pm

"Alright." Mark smiled again. "Anyway, I'm glad you're getting on well here. Most everybody here is pretty friendly, even the Ares kids, once you get to know them."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:43 pm

I chuckled a bit. "Some of them," I remark.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:50 pm

"Yeah." Mark laughed. He thought for a moment. "What's the muse cabin like?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) Aria_a10
[A R I A A L C O V E]
[1 5]
[D A U G H T E R O F E U T E R P E]

Spoiler:

"It's very nice. But some of my... half siblings I guess you could call them, aren't really my type," I say with a half smile. Some of them were just too... different.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:35 pm

"Huh. That stinks." Mark leaned back. "It's kind of a mixed bag in the Hera cabin. There're children from just about every minor god, and a visitors more often than not. It's craziness." He grinned thinking about it. "Most of my really good friends are Summers, like me. I'm looking forward to seeing them again."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:47 pm

I smiled. "Well, good for you!" I say. "The Hera cabin seems... fun," I say.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Mark smiled slightly. "Most of the time. You know anyone from Hera cabin? I know a few muse kids, but not to many." He smiled again. "You're prettier than most of them." He immediately realized his mistake. "Oh, oh my gods I'm sorry that's such a creeper thing to say." Bad Markus, bad!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 pm

I giggled. "Trust me, I get that multiple times a day. When I met my boyfriend he thought my mom was Aphrodite," I say. Ah Bane. A dough head, but a sweet one. "And yeah, I know a couple people from there."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 pm

"I can understand that." Mark raised his eyebrows slightly. "There are some real crazies there, but a few people are pretty cool, like Rowan. He's a really good friend of mine. "He's a son of Boreas, and pretty chill. Oh, wait." He laughed. "Pun not intended."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next