Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 pm

I laughed. "Yeah, one of my best friends is Sadria Glenning. Her mom is Eos. And also Burr Field, his mom is Persephone," I conclude. You'd think a gitl like me would have SO many friends. But I only had a couple.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:16 am

"Well, that's about as many friends as I have here." Mark said jokingly. "I'd think a pretty young girl like yourself would have more friends silly ol' Mark!" He said, imitating an old man.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm

I laughed. This guy was funny. "Yeah, I don't have many friends," I say as I shrug.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:53 pm

"Well, you can add one more to your list. If you keep a list, that is." Mark grinned. "And hey, you'll make plenty of new friends with the summers comin' in now."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:54 pm

I nodded and smiled. "I hope so," I say wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:04 pm

"Do you like the camp? I mean, it's pretty cool." He smiled. "Do you have any favorite hangouts, yet? Most people find one eventually."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:06 pm

I smiled, thinking of my favorite spot in camp. "Well, my favorite place is the Ampitheature. It's kinda'... right upp my alley I guees," I say.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:14 pm

"Good for performing?" Mark guessed. "I like the beach. Reminds me of home."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:22 pm

"Yeah," I say. "Where I lived was nice. It was the people I lived with that were the problem," I say coldly.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:25 pm

"Weren't very accepting of the whole demigod thing?" Mark asked. He hadn't suffered much for it, but he knew others had had really hard times because of their parentage.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:40 pm

"Not exactly..." I say quietly. I started playing with my long black hair.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:52 pm

(( Please try to post at least four sentences. :] ))
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:03 pm

((Okai))
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:19 pm

(( ok, srry ))
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:24 pm

"What do you mean? Unless, you don't want to talk about it." Markus looked down. Maybe he was being too personal.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:56 pm

"My step mom was just..." I tried to find the right word. "Mean," I settled on. I thought mean was a little too nice, but it was the best I could think of. With out swearing of course.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:34 pm

"Ah." Markus said. "I guess I really did get lucky... My stepdad always just treated me like his own kid..." He simulatneously felt lucky and terrible.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:02 pm

I nodded understandingly. "Yeah, I guess a lot of demigods have it worse than me," I say. Well, if you don't count my first step mom being murderd. Besides that, my life wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Markus felt a little bit better. "You excited for the cabin leader elections?" He asked, trying to change subject. "I always thought it sounded like a fun position, but I'm not a year rounder, so I can't apply."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:29 pm

"Yeah, I nominated myself. But so far, I'm losing by A LOT," I say, clearly disapointed. Well, I was! I really wanted to be a cabin leader.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:51 pm

"That stinks." Markus said. "Well, if there's intercabin voting this time, you've got my vote!" He smiled. "You seem like a good leader."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:00 pm

I smiled gratfully at him. "Thank you," I say. I try to think of what else to say. I get a bit bored, so I take out my flute, and play a high pitched song. Next thing I know, my golden (not real gold) parakeet is on my shoulder. "Hi there Sunshine," I say to her. She tweets something in my ear. I laugh. "I know, I know," I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Markus stared at the bird. "That is awesome." Then, he asked, "What did she say?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:25 pm

I blushed. "She said you were cute," I say. I whistle to Sunshine. She chirps in my ear. I scowl at her and whistle something back to her. She stays quiet.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Mark blushed. He stammered for a moment. "What did she say now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next