Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) Empty
PostSubject: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:05 pm

study I was just sitting and reading a book called, How the Pythagorean Theorem applies to trapazoids, and other humorous things, when in between my giggles, (I mean, trapazoids?! How true!!!)I heard a noise. "who's there?"I asked cautiously.
hannah, go to www.angelfire.com/rpg2/vortexshadow/names.html
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:17 pm

"Just a girl, looking at this thing of destruction," I say with a smile. I hated climbing walls. And the fact that it had lava shooting out of it made it even worse.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:25 pm

I had to laugh at that. "my name is Piper, daughter of Mr.D. What's yours?"

Last edited by Allary-wa on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miscolor.)
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:29 pm

"I'm Aria Alcove. I don't know who my godly parent is yet," I say, straitening out my white dress to sit down. I look at my arm. *Sigh* I hated this thing. It was very pretty, but I liked having a normal arm. It was gold, and had carvings of music notes and flutes on it. It worked like a regular arm, but it just wasn't the same.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:38 pm

oops! make that daughter of ATHENA. sorry.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:40 pm

XD I know
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 pm

g2g. time 4 dinner . also
A: I have a new avatar
B:click the website and tell me your elven name
C: bye!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:38 am

Crying or Very sad I am getting braces tomorrow! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:51 pm

SAD!! But don't worry... it hurts really bad the first day, then on the second day, it's sore, then after that, its fine!
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:53 pm

check your messages. the quest is almost accepted!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:25 am

ok, cool!
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:35 am

I looked up at her."what happened to your-"dang! I hate my ADHD!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:02 pm

I laughed. "Um... a hellhound just about ripped it off me," I say.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Oh. I gulped. "That's... nice."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 pm

I smiled. "They had to amputate it. But the Hephaestus made this thing for me," I lifted my arm, "Those guys are seriously talented!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:35 pm

I laughed. "yeah they are."
got to go see you later!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:13 pm

I smiled and looked out at the sky. *Sigh* things were so different here.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:25 pm

"what is your mortal family like?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:05 am

I frowned. "Well, my dad is a singer," I say, "And well, my first step mother died when I was five. Then, two years ago, he got remarried again. I hated my new step mother. I still do," I conclude.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:11 pm

"that's... Interesting." Gods, I hated when half bloods had awfull lives. Half-bloods ussually had bad childhoods and family and I just hate that. it wasn't their fault!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:35 am

OOC: Like my new location? (Actually, I just added something) Shut up me! :)

"Yeah," I mutter, "Real interesting." Then I remember I was being a bit rude. "Oh, um, sorry. What's your family like?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 pm

"My family?well, when I was younger, I was raised by my mother and on my seventh birthday my mother died of heart attack. my aunt and uncle took me to in. they were always supportive."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:32 am

"Oh," I say, "Um, sorry about your mom."
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:20 am

"It's okay. I don't remember her that much. when I was younger I called my Aunt "mommy" my Uncle Jacob"Daddy" and my cousins, Rubin and Simion, well, Rubin and Simion."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)   sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sitting and reading. (Private to Hannah-la)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: