Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fixing My Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Fixing My Heart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:32 pm

"That I got so lucky. I mean out of all the girls here I got you." I smiled. I laid my head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:42 pm

I started to play with her hair. It smelled like strawberries. I smiled. 'Why did you pick me? Out of all the guys i the camp, you pick me. Am I just that good looking?" I joked.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:35 pm

I laughed. "No, I chose you because you're sweet, funny. The looks were just thrown in." I joked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:02 pm

I laughed. "My looks were just thrown in? Well, aren't I lucky. Your the best girl I ever met," I told her kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:34 pm

I smiled as he kissed my head. I turned my head and kissed him. He was so sweet. It was like he was perfect. Like? He is!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Tori turned her head and kissed me. I smiled under the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Tori was so pretty.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:50 pm

I wraped my arms around his neck. I felt the smile under the kiss. He must be as happy as me. My finger started to tangle in his hair again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:56 am

Tori wrapped her arms around my neck. She started to tangle her fingers in my hair. I started to play with the ends of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:04 pm

I pulled away. I sighed and looked around. "Do you think we should head to the cabins? It's getting late." I didn't want to have to talk to Dad. I shudder at the thought.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:20 pm

~meh, wrong color~

I shrugged and looked into her eyes. "Sure why not. It is getting late. Let me walk you to your cabin," I told Tori. I stood up and offered my hand.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:27 pm

I smiled at him. I took his hand and pulled myself up. I hung on his arm as we walked to the cabin. I felt so happy.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:30 pm

We walked all the way to her cabin. The Dionysus cabin. We got to her door. "I hope your dad doesn't catch us," I told her before laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:36 pm

I laughed lightly. "Lets hope." I turned and looked at him. I kissed him and pulled away. "See you tomorow." I smiled at him and gave him a hug. I couldn't say bye. I wasn't very good with that.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:38 pm

I smirked and grabbed her arm. "I'm not going without another kiss," I told her softly. I pulled her close to me. I kissed her softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:43 pm

I was suprised when he pulled me to him. I kissed him back. I got so wrapped in the kiss I forgot where I was. I swore I heard my half brothers and sisters freaking out. I pulled away and smiled.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:47 pm

I smiled back at her. I heard some weird noises in the cabin. I chuckled. "You should go in. I think your siblings are having heart attacks," I told Tori. I kissed her forehead. "Catch you later Tori," I told her. I jogged back to my cabin. Best day ever!
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:51 pm

I smiled as he walked away. I watched him till he was out of sight. I turned to the door and opened it. "Alright! Can't I have a touching moment without being SPIED ON!" I screamed as I walked in. This was the best night of my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixing My Heart
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4