Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fixing My Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fixing My Heart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:05 pm

I held her close to me. I watched the stars. I kissed her forehead. "So you wanna go out or what?" I asked her. Stupid question, she was going to say yes! Right?
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:10 pm

"What do you think?" I asked teasing. "Of course I would." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Tori said yes! I grinnred from ear to ear. I hugged her. "Great." I looked into her eyes and got lost in them again. I kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:26 pm

I kissed Aiden back. Now this was a night to remeber. I didn't pull away this time. I didn't want the moment to end.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Tori didn't pull back. She kept kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and still kissed her. These kisses were awesome. It was as if sparks were flying.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:41 pm

I was glad when he didn't pull back. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. I had been kissed before but there was something different about these kisses. I loved them so much the only way I was stopping would be if someone interrupted us or he pulled away.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:54 pm

I smiled as Tori pulled me closer. This moment was so perfect. I didn't want to end it or ruin it. No other kisses could compare to this. It was like sparks flying. I still kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:59 pm

I continued to kiss him. It felt like hours as we stayed there. Who knew that a nice gesture could end me up with the perfect guy? I had never been happier in my life.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:06 am

We stayed like this for several minutes. It was perfect. I pulled away and pressed my forehead against hers. Tori was so pretty and...had nice hair.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am

I was a little dispointed when he pulled away but didn't let it show. I smiled as I looked into his brown eyes. He was so cute. How did I get you? I smiiled with my arms still around his neck.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:18 am

I smirked. "Dissapointed?" I asked her. Before she could say anything, I kissed her again. I wrapped my arms around her waist again.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:31 am

I wanted to laugh but I was too busy kissing him. He knew me well. I pulled him as close as I could get him. My hands began to tangle into his hair as I kissed him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Tori tangled her hands in my hair. I smirked under the kiss. I just met her and I knew her like an open book. Too easy to read. How in Hades did I deserve her?
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:46 pm

I swear the kiss felt like it lasted hours. We had just met and he already knew me well. It was amazing. I would have never thought.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:14 pm

We were just there kissing. It was amazing. I pulled away and smiled. I smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Are we gonna kiss all night?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:31 pm

I smirk at him. "I'm down for it if you are." I laughed lightly. This night couldn't get any better.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:36 pm

I raised my eyebrows and laughed at what she said. "I could do it," I told her smiling. I pulld her closer and wrapped my arms around her waist. I slowly put my lips to Tori's. Best night EVER.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 pm

I had never does this for so long. It was amazing. I smiled when he pulled me closer. I swear in we were any closer we'd be on top of each other.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:47 pm

I smiled under the kiss. I pulled her closer so she could be on top. Well, I guess I miscalulated where the dock was because I fell right into the water. Tori was on the dock, dry.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:51 pm

When the kiss broke I saw him fall in the water. I laughed as loud as I could. "You ok?" I asked. I put my hand down where he can reach. "Grab my hand I'll pull you up."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:57 pm

I grabbed Tori's hand and she pulled me up. I guess my weight must had pushed her down because I was on topp of her. I blushed. "Er, sorry Tori."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:02 pm

I laughed. "Why?" I pushed him off me and then I got on top of him. "Better." said with a smirk and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:09 pm

I smiled when she pushed me off and got on top instead. She kissed me once more. I kissed back. How did this happen? I wasn't even good enough for Tori. I mean yeah, some girls like me, but Tori was better than any other girl.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:15 pm

I couldn't believe I got someone like Aiden. I smirked under the kiss. I was so glad I had him. This was amazing.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 pm

I felt her smirk under the kiss. I pulled away and smiled. 'What's so funny Tori?" I asked her. I started to play with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixing My Heart
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next