Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fixing My Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Fixing My Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:16 pm

"Well you can thank dad for that." I sighed. I wish I could do something. Grow grapes, make wine. Just SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:21 pm

I frowned slightly. "Hades is not the best dad around," I said. The ground rumbled. I rolled my eyes and it stopped. "What did you do before you came here to the happy demigod camp?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:47 pm

"Well, I don't get along with my mom. I found out about my dad when I was 12. When I was 14 I moved in with my best friend Samantha but soon I moved here because Monsters wouldn't leave me alone. I couldn't endanger Samantha. Her and her mom were my family." I sighed. I missed Sam.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:21 pm

I smiled soflty at her. "I'm sorry. So, this means that your a year-rounder?" I asked her. At least she had a mom. I paddeled around her.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:26 pm

"It's ok. And yeah. Are you a year rounder?" I asked him. I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:30 pm

I nodded. "Yup. My mom dies and left me with her boyfriend who did mean things. I ran away and a sytar found me. Now I'm here!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms in the air.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:35 pm

I looked down at the water. "I'm sorry about your mom." It felt ackword. I didn't like my mom and he didn't even have one. "I bet she was a great person."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:55 pm

I sighed deeply. "I bet she was too. I really don't remember" I said. I was only six at the time. I really didn't remember her much. Just a smile or a laugh really.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:59 pm

I felt so bad for him. Not having a mom and not even being able to remeber what she was like when she was around. Without even thinking I swam over to him and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Tori came over to me a hug. I was surprised at first, but hugged her back. She told me sorry. I chuckled. "It's okay. I have friends," I told her as I pulled away. I looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:12 pm

I smiled at him. "I think I'm going to go ahead and get out." I say swimming to the dock. I lifted myself up and sat on the dock. I ringed out my hair and walked over to my clothes and put on my shorts. I walked back down the dock and hung my feet off the end.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:15 pm

I smiled at her. "So what's up?" I asked her, a goofy grin on my face. The water started to rumble. Okay, that's weird. "Uh, why is the water rumbling?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:22 am

"I don't know." I looked down at the water. "Maybe you should get out." I was a little worried because at this camp, you never know whats going to happen.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:34 pm

I looked down at the water. "Yeah I should. The sea god ain't to happy if I stay in the water too long." I pulled my self onto the dock and looked into the sky. Wow. "Look at the stars," I told Tori.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:44 pm

I leaned back on my hands and looked up at the night sky. "Wow." I was amazed at how many stars were out. This sky is so much different then the sky in the city. It was never this clear. I smiled. "It's beautiful." I remeber the first time I looked at the night sky at camp. One of my most charished memories.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:58 pm

I nodded and looked at Tori. She was so nice and caring. I liked her hair. It was different. I saw the color of her eyes and saw how nice they were. "You have nice eyes," I told her softly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:03 pm

I looked down and blushed. "Thanks." I smiled and looked into his eyes. "I really like yours." I smiled. His eyes looked warm and in viting. That what I liked so much about them.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:07 pm

I smiled softly. I continued looking into her eyes. So nice...I felt myself leaning in but pulled back quickly. I couldn't kiss her. Unless she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:17 pm

As I looked into his eyes I felt safe. I saw him leaning forward like he was going to kiss me. Was he? When he leaned back I felt disapointment wash over me. I looked down at the water in disapointment. Why didn't he kiss me?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:27 pm

I blushed. I saw dissa pointment in her eyes. Oh, so she did? I smiled softly at her. "I was..I didn't, oh what the Hades." I turned to Tori and pressed my lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:40 pm

I looked up at him right when our lips met. I was so happy. I pulled away after a minute. I smiled. I was speechless.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:44 pm

I smiled at her. i stared at her. "so, did you not want to kiss? Sorry if you didn't," I told her, rubbing the back of my neck. I blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:53 pm

I smiled and pecked him on the cheek. "Does it seem like I didn't?" I teased. I leaned my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:55 pm

I blushed. "Uh, yeah," was my smart response. She leaned her head on my shoulder. As if it was natural, I wrapped my arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:58 pm

I sighed happily. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me. I didn't want this night to end. I just wanted to freeze in time and never move again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixing My Heart
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next