Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fixing My Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:17 pm

I dipped my feet in the lake. My girlfriend just broke up with me. This sucked. I really liked her too. I let a tear slip. I miss her and her blue eyes. I miss her smile. I miss everything.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:22 pm

I was walking down the lake when I saw a guy. I walked up to him. "Hi." I smiled but my smile dissapeared when I saw he was crying. "Oh, um, I'm sorry. I'll just be going." I said. He probably wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:27 pm

I jumped when I heard a voice. It was a girl. I wiped the tears off my face. "No it's okay," I said in a whisper. Just relax Aiden. SHe's a girl, not your ex-girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:36 pm

I slowly sat next to him. "Are you ok?" I usally would have walked away. I wasn't used to seeing people cry, espically guys, but he seemed like he needed someone.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Fixing My Heart Tumblr_llvjjjigJ91qjhlcfo1_500_thumb

The girl asked if I was okay. I looked down. "Uh, yeah. I'm fine." I hate showing my emotions. It makes me feel weak. But now, it was different. I let another tear fall.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:56 pm

I place my hand on his back trying to comfert him. "Can I ask what's wrong?" I looked at him. He seemed like something was really hurting him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 am

I looked at the girl in front of me. "My girlfriend broke up with me." I told her. I let another tear fall. At this point in time I really didn't care. Wait, am I crying in ffrot of a girl? I quickly wiped my tears.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:14 am

"Aw. I'm sorry. I know brake ups are hard." I looked down. "She must have been really dumb to let you go. You look like a catch." I smiled faintly trying to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:17 am

I faintly smiled. 'Thanks. I get that a lot. You look like one too," I said. I looked at her. "By the way, I'm Aiden."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:24 am

I blush a little. I wasn't used to complament. "I'm Tori. Nice to meet you." I smile and held out my hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:33 am

I shook Tori's hand. She seemed nice. "I'm a son of Hades. What about you?" I asked Tori.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:43 am

I put my hand on my leg and tried to smooth out my jeans like I always do when I'm nervous. He was pretty cute. I looked at him trying to cover up my nervousness. "Daughter of Dionysus." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:39 am

I raised an eyebrow. "Really? I've never met a daughter of Dionysus before," I told Tori. I liked her hair. It was different.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:01 am

"Really? That's weird." I would have thought we would be all over the place. "So, what you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:09 am

I shrugged. "Well, ladies first. We could talk about a bazillon things Miss. Grapes," I teased. I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:23 am

I laughed faintly at his joke. "Well, um..." I couldn't think of anything. "Um, do you like to swim?" I asked looking at the water.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:47 am

I shrugged once more. "Sometimes. My friend Willow loves swimming. Eh, why not?" I stood up and pulled off my shirt. "Wanna swim?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:51 am

I smiled. "Sure." I said. Luckily I was wearing my swimsuit under my cloths because I actually came down here to swim. I slipped off my shoes and stripped down to my bikini. I threw my stuff aside and dived in.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:55 am

Tori looked nice in a bikini. Not that I was looking. I did a cannonball into the water. Thanks gods the sea god didn't kick me out. I really don't like water. I floated on my back. "How long you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:58 am

I broke through the surface. "Um, I think a year. I'm not sure. How about you?" I asked as I began to paddel around.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:34 am

I thought for a moment. "Ten years I think. It's a long story," I said quickly. I really hated my past. It's too depressing.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:04 pm

"Wow. I've never met someone who has been here that long." I was about to ask how he ended up at camp but when I looked at his face he didn't look like he would want to talk about it. I wasn't one to poke around in other peoples business so I tried to change the subject. "So, what's it like being a son of Hades? I mean do you have any powers or something?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:59 pm

I smiled. "It's awesome! I can summon the dead, shadow travel, and other things. It's a very long list. What can you do?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:02 pm

"Lucky, that sounds so cool. I got nothing. I'm not one of the lucky kids who got cool power." I frown. Thanks alot dad.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:05 pm

I frowned. "How could you not get powers? I mean your dad is a god. You should had gotten something," I told her. That's weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fixing My Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing My Heart   Fixing My Heart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixing My Heart
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next