Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fixing cars {HANNAH}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Fixing cars {HANNAH} Empty
PostSubject: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Fixing cars {HANNAH} Echoooo
* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

http://www.polyvore.com/alona_tal/set?id=49140421

Echo was hammering out a peice of metal that would be outfitting the pick up truck that the Hephastus campers were working on. It would be a short term project, but it would take a while none the less. The demigod was in her nike hat, a grey t-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. Her shirt was already stained from changing the oil on the truck. Echo's brothers worked around her, some doing more than others. Chandler and Steven were her main helpers, but others dropped by to see how it was going as well.

The air smelled of fire and oil, two things not to be mixed, but she didn't mind. Echo was almost used to this type of smell and found nothing wrong with it. She had been waiting for this afternoon for way to long. The short 24 hours of waiting for David to show up in the forge had been to much for her. She wanted to see his face again, even though she only formally met him a day ago.

"Echo, someone's here..." Chandler called. He was loud, anmd needed to be. Echo wiped the grease off her brow and walked over to where her half-brother was. It was David, he was here. She tried to wipe the grin off her face, but knew it was no use. "Hi ya." the demigod said, still smiling.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Fixing cars {HANNAH} David_13

"Music is an escape from the horrors of the world."

Spoiler:

"Picture PERFECT memories scattered all around the floor...
Reachin' for the phone 'cause I can't FIGHT it anymore...
And I wonder if I ever CROSS your mind...
For me it happens all the TIME...

~~~~~
~~~~~

๏D A V I D ๏ K A R E E N๏

I knew I was a little late to the Forge. I knew where it was, but getting there was hard. A girl had known I was the famous Brett Spencer, and I tried to slip away, but it had been no use. I had to wave in a passing camper to help drag her away. This was what being famous did.

The minute I was near the Forge though, I was much better. I was pretty sure no one knew who I was there. Well, the famous me, anyways. And seeing Echo, enveloped in her work, her face shadowed by her hat, brow drawn down by her eyes as she concentrated, it was a sight I could look at all day.

And then she smiled at me, a bright smile, and I smiled right back. I had missed her, and waiting for after lunch had been like watching an action movie when the hero is in a dangerous situation, and your yelling, "NO! NO! Don't go that way!".

Echo spoke, and she seemed so at home, and so cheerful. It was catchy. "Hey," I replied.

~~~~~
~~~~~

It's a quarter after one, I'm all ALONE and I NEED you now...
Said I wouldn't call but I LOST all CONTROL and I need you now...

And I don't know how I can do WITHOUT...
I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:47 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo felt like her heart was pounding out of her chest, ready to explode at a moment's notice. She hadn't noticed that her brown eyes had somewhat locked on his; and she was staring. Chandler had, however, noticed this and was gawking at his half-sister's behavior. "Uh, Echo, let's get going..." he said, snapping his fingers in front of her face. Blinking, she glared as him, but felt her face go pink as well. "Er, Chan, how 'bout you turn on the radio?" she suggested swiftly. Chandler rolled his eyes and turned up the radio, returning to his location by Steven.

The radio signal barely made it through, but when it did, you could tell it was hard core country. Echo made the boys listen to it, and they slowly had developed a liking to it. "Don't mind them." she said, turning back to David. "We're fixing up this one, it's got a bad engine." Echo said, motioning to the truck. The machine had been in a accident with a monster, but she decided to leave that out.

Echo wiped golden dust off the banged up hood of the vehicle and almost ran into Steven's feet. "Ow, Echo dang you! I almost had it!" the boy yelled from under the truck. He wheeled himself out from under it, and looked at David. "What's with the new guy?" he asked, curious. "Get back to work Stevie." Echo replied, totally ignoring his question.

Echo gave David a weak smile and came to her paints. She had been mixing paint all day, trying to match the shade of the truck. "So, how are you liking the forge?" Echo asked, reaching for the white paint case. She seemed so at home, but didn't know if he would be. After all, this was paradise for her.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I honestly didn't mind the guys. They seemed kind of funny, they didn't seem mean at all. What had I expected though? I hadn't really expected anything. I just waited until I met them to see how they were like.

I smiled at Echo, a small half smile. I knew my cheeks were probably slightly pink, I but tried not to notice it. "Honestly," I said, still smiling, looking in her eyes. "I love it." The smell of the paint, the metal, all the sounds of people shouting orders, and of hammers and bolts. It was new, but invigorating.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:01 am

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo smiled and nodded as she measured out some paint, then added it to the mix. "Cool, you wanna go help Chandler out? He's the brunette under the hood." she said, motioning to the half of her brother than wasn't looking into the machine. Echo didn't mean to send him away from her at first, but she knew that he had come here to help, so it would only make sense if he did.

She set the paint can, covered, into the mixer and pushed a few buttons. The machine hummed as it shook the paint can violently, while Echo watched it. She looked to see how things were going with the truck, and found more monster gunk on the hood. "Steven! I told you to get this stuff off!!" she hissed. The blonde haired boy wheeled out of the underside of the truck and grinned. "Yes? I was called?" he said, the same grin on his face. The demigod rolled her eyes at him and turned back to her paint.

She was getting the can out of the mixer when she heard the radio announcer. "And now, a song by Brett Spencer." Her eyes got big and she glanced at David. "Man, I'd kill for a voice like that, bet it picks up girls." Steven said from under the hood. "Yeah, I bet it does." Chandler commented. Echo felt her stomach turn and spin around. She didn't like them talking about fame that way, not in front of David. It just wasn't right.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

The work I had to do was fairly easy, so I did it as best as I could. I was at the back of the truck, trying to wipe off as much golden dust and rust as possible. It was actually pretty fun, and the guys were pretty cool.

Echo made me smile when I heard her yell at Steven, but I continued my work. I thought about how these people did this sort of stuff everyday, and I wouldn't mind doing so myself. And the music they listened to was right up my alley, so work went smooth.

Until they started playing one of my songs.

I froze, mid-scrub, and listened to Steven and Chandler talk about the voice. My voice. My stomach lurched a bit, and it reminded me that I hadn't told Echo who I had been. I was about to get up, but I refrained. Echo was busy, I didn't want to bother her.

But I was an idiot, because I started softly singing along. My voice of course, matched my own on the radio. Anyone could tell it was the same person, me, and Brett Spencer.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:51 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo stooped her paint-matching for a moment and listened. David was singing along, softly, but singing none the less. She recognized the voice as well as anyone could, and they were almost identical. Chandler and Steven could tell that they had a similar voice as well. "Wow, David, you're pretty good. Ya sound like that Spencer guy." Steven said, still under the truck. Chandler nodded and looked at David for a moment, as if studying him. "Say, you sure look like him too..." Chandler muttered under his breath.

Echo's eyes got wider yet, and she had to put a sudden stop to this. "Have you guys fixed it yet? I'm ready with the paint." she said, trying to stop this conversation before it got ugly. "Wait Echo, just wait." Steven mumbled, screwing something in. "Are you guys related?" Chandler asked, eyebrows raised. "Like, you and Brett Spencer." he added, sliding something under the truck.

Echo couldn't take it anymore, she had to stop this. Twirling some of her blonde lock in her fingers, she nervously began to think of something to say, to get Steven and Chandler out. "How about you guys go grab us something to eat? I'm starving." the demigod said quickly. Chandler looked at his sister with a meaningless expression, but nodded. "Alright, come on Stevie." he said, dragging him to the Mess Hall. Once they were out of the room, Echo let out a breath, not realizing that she had been holding her breath.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I mentally slapped myself every time Steven and Chandler said something. I didn't answer any of their questions, because I couldn't. I sort of half stood, half crouched, just staring wide-eyed as Echo changed the subject.

When they left, I got up, and walked over to Echo. She smelled like paint, and a faint tinge of sweat. "Thank you," I said softly, looking into her eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I am Brett Spencer."

I didn't regret it one bit. I knew I could trust Echo with this. Besides, most people already knew.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:49 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo watched as David made his way over to her area, which was quite difficult with different parts scattered across the floor. She noticed that he had golden dust over his pants, but decided not to say anything about that. The demigod looked worse, with her oil and paint stains. She shifted her weight from foot to foot as he neared.

As David began to explain that he was sorry, she just shurgged. "It's fine, really, I get it." Echo replied. She wouldn't have told a soul who she was, if she was famous. "I still couldn't stand it if I was -" The demigod began, but was cut off by the sound of the door opening. It was Chandler and Steven, carrying a six pack of soda and two bags of chips. "Hey-lo. We got food, but we need to start our weapons for today. You two can keep working though." Chandler said, throwing the chips and two sodas on the table.

Echo smiled at her two half-brothers and waved them off. She pulled the two bottles of rootbeer into her hands and tossed one to David. "Do you wanna stay and help me? If I fix it right, the truck's mine." the demigod said with a grin.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I caught the bottle with ease, and twisted the cap off. I took a small swig, and twisted the cap back on. "Sure. I'd love to help," I replied, setting the rootbeer on the table. I locked my eyes with Echo's unconciously, and I held my gaze. I didn't know why, but I loved looking at her eyes. They were plain, but yet were almost glowing with emotion I could almost never decipher. Unlike mine, that were easy to see what I was feeling. I suddenly had the stroung urge to hug her, and tell her thank you. Thank you for undertstanding, and for being you.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:42 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo smiled and unscrewed the cap and took a long sip of Root Beer, chugging a good quarter of the bottle. Setting the piece of plastic down, she opened the chips. They opened with a bang, and she jumped a little at the sound of it. Taking a handful of fried potato chips, the demigod grabbed paint brushes. Echo found his eyes and smiled widely. It felt weird, opening up to a person like this. To her, right now, it felt like a good weird.

She cracked open the paint and made sure that it matched the truck's exterior with a simple paint stroke. Finding that she matched the right color, Echo let out a smile. Letting her mind wander, she dipped a finger in the blue paint and snuck up behind David, and poked him on the cheek. Letting out a giggle, she backed up quickly, not wanting to get painted on. "Sorry, I just couldn't help myself." Echo said with another smile.

She grabbed a paint brush and began to paint the hood of the truck. With slow strokes, the hood was slowly filled with a light blue color, that would turn into a true blue that was one of Echo's favorite colors.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I laughed as Echo poked me, and cold paint hit my cheek. "Not fair," I said with a chuckle. "I wasn't looking."

She started painting, and I quietly walked up behind her, dipped a finger in some paint, and poked her nose. "Payback," I said, a laugh in my voice. I drew my hand back, and I just brushed her hair on my hand. I shivered a bit. Again, just like when we'd first met, and wanted to have her curl up, me stroke her hair, tell her everything was perfect.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:01 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo was smiling while she painted, but didn't expect to feel the chill of fresh paint on her nose. She let out a laugh and smiled. The demigod shuffled over to the paint can and dipped her hand into it. Wiping the excess off on the tip of the metal, she grinned at David. Payback for the payback.

She wasn't the quietest person, not that a room filled with loud metal objects would help her case at all. Echo did however make it over, and planted her hand on the side of his cheek. "Ha, gotcha." she said, a smile placed firmly on her lips. Echo wiped blonde hair out of her face with her non painted hand, and kept the smile on her face.

It was a different feeling for her, and she didn't know if she liked it. Seeing him participate in their game of paint tag made her feel better. It definitely meant something to her, and it was pretty cool. Every time that David smiled, she felt a million butterflies buzz in her stomach, and the smile was contagious.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I laughed, a rich and smooth sound, and chased Echo around the room. It was a challenge because of all the metal and tools on the floor, but I kept chasing her. I made it to the paint can, and got a huge brush. I dipped it in the paint, and held it up like a sword. I smiled brightly, and looked at Echo. "Unguard!" I yelled, tip-toeing towards her.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:40 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo laughed and kept running around the room, finally grabbing a spare paint brush, just as he did. She smiled as he offered a sword fight as paint brushes. The demigod dipped her "sword" in the dark blue paint and held it up, like David did. "Touche." Echo said, not really knowing what you said in a fencing situation. Glancing at her paint brush sword, she grinned genuinely.

Echo took a "stab" at David, slightly advancing in her foot work. She smiled again, not being able to really stop. Then again, she didn't want to.

My muse has died D8
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I took a small step back as she advanced, and I couldn't stop laughing. I dived my arms down, and got a few drops of paint of her left leg. I drew back, and kept laughing. The noise of our laughter was filling the room. It was probably one of the best days ever.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:45 pm

*[Echo Rachelle Flynn]*

Daughter of Hephaestus
"Conversation? W-w-what? Um..."

Echo felt the chill of paint on her knees, when the paint splatter on the holes in her jeans. She let a laugh escape her lips as she ran around the other side of her truck, to refill her painted weapon. The demigod quickly dipped her paint brush into the blue sea of color, then walked causally back around the tail end of the vehicle. Echo came up from behind him and splashed some paint on his arm, then ran in front of him, in an attempt to escape.

Her attempts were going well until she slipped on a spare paint brush. The demigod slid to the floor, still laughing. Her paint brush sword was still in her hands, but she was laughing like crazy. Brushing her hair out of her eyes, Echo smiled at David.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:33 am

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

"Are you ok?" I asked, trying to sound concerned, but I couldn't keep the laugh out of my voice. I set my paitbrush down, and walked over to Echo. I extended a hand to help her up, my eyes beaming. "I think we should get to work," I said hesitantly.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 pm

*[Echo Rachelle Flynn]*

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo was still laughing as David asked if she was okay. Her laughter stopped, slowly, as she nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." the demigod said, a smile still painted on her face. Echo looked at his hand for a moment, hesitating to take it. That was a big step for a girl like her, playing paint tag was so much easier.

After about two whole seconds of staring at his hand, she took it and got up. "Mhm..." Echo said, giving him a half smile before walking over to the truck again. This time, she began painting for real. Her strokes were smooth and delicate, so she wouldn't bust the thing. The demigod couldn't help but blush, after all, she did just touch his hand. That was a step for her.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I was still slightly smiling as Echo began to paint. I held a paintbrush gingerly in my hand, then looked at Echo with my deep brown eyes. "What part of the truck would you like me to paint?" I asked her. As I said this, I dipped the paintbrush in the blue paint, and inspected it. Echo had done a fantastic job mixing the paint.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:39 pm

*[Echo Rachelle Flynn]*

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo paused from her painting and set her brush down on the unpainted metal. She pursed her lips, thinking about which area needed to be painted. The demigod secretly wanted him closer to her, and maybe they could talk, or something. Then again, Echo didn't know if he would want that. "Anywhere really, it all needs to be painted eventually." she said, giving him a sideways smile before returning to her painting.

Her strokes were smooth and even again, but she couldn't see well. Echo brushed her hair out of her eyes with a simple wave of her hand, which still had some blue paint on it. The radio began playing a Postcard from Paris, by the Band Perry. Echo sang along softly, thinking no one would hear. She didn't sing often, but this was one of her favorite songs.

"All I can ever seem to find... is a postcard from Paris, when I need the real thing..." she sang softly.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:23 am

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I smiled, and shook my head while Echo sang. I could tell she thought I couldn't hear her, but I could. It made me smile, and even the thought of it did. But to speak, I waited till the song was over.

I had been painting somewhat near her, but over the truck, all I could see was the side of her head, her blonde hair poking out from the side. "You know," I said while painting, "We could sing together some time."

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:24 pm

*[Echo Rachelle Flynn]*

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo was singing through out the remainder of the song. She didn't sing often, but as previously mentioned, she loved the song. The demigod was a sucker for country music, it suited her decently, as well as her voice. Echo was fine with her soft voice, until she heard David talk.

Her face instantly became flushed with a shade of pink. "Uh... I don't sing..." she said softly, looking down at the paint brush. Echo didn't know what to say. She hadn't wanted him to hear her voice, that was the least of her intentions, to say the least. The demigod brushed her hair out of her face and moved to David. "I don't sing... even if I did.... which I don't, but -" she said, rubbing her arm. Echo was lost for words due to her embarrassment. Why was she so stupid to have sung in front of him?

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I smiled softly, trying to help her ease out of her embaressment. "I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to embaress you."

Gods, she looked gorgeous. The paint looked great with her hair and skin tone (I know, weird thing to say, but it did), and her hair was somewhat messy, fallen a bit over her shoulders. Her face was still blushed, but her face was concentrated. My eyes fluttered to her outstretched hand, holding the paintbrush. I continued to paint, but she was right there, always in the corner in my eye.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:15 pm

*[Echo Rachelle Flynn]*

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo nodded slowly and muttered, "It's okay..." She could feel the blush slowly leaving her, just for a moment. She could tell that she messed up, again. It seemed like she was doing that quite frequently. Biting her lip, the demigod returned to her paint job; still feeling quite awkward.

Echo could feel his eyes on her, sometimes. Other times the girl was just too caught up in her painting work. She tried to meet eyes with him a handful of times, but ended up just looking at his smooth, flawless face. Echo knew that, deep down, she liked David a lot. The two were very similar, in odd ways. They both didn't talk much, and liked cars. Both things were enough for Echo to fall for him, hard.

She looked at him once more, and smiled softly to herself. Echo loved his hair, face, and mostly his eyes. She could get lost in those dark brown orbs any day. They always took her places that she couldn't even dream of.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing cars {HANNAH}   Fixing cars {HANNAH} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixing cars {HANNAH}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next