Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

fixing my minor injuries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

fixing my minor injuries Empty
PostSubject: fixing my minor injuries   fixing my minor injuries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:01 pm

I woke up the next morning, on a bed in the infirmary. I didnt know how I got here. I looked around, I was cunfused and I didnt really know where I was. It took a few minutes before things started to make sense. I remebered going out last night, and meeting someone, I had forgotten his name. But I knew that he must have taken me here. But where was he now, I gave up trying to think. I layed back down and soon fell asleep.

I hope this is better. :)

Last edited by Sky Warrior on Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/

PostSubject: Re: fixing my minor injuries   fixing my minor injuries I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:26 pm

(( Hey Hawk, don't forget the four sentence rule. ;D

If you haven't checked out the new, updated rules, I'd suggest that you do so. o 3 o ))
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: fixing my minor injuries   fixing my minor injuries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:57 am

I appeared in the infirmary, "how lucky, right on target, that doesnt ussually happen."
I nearly collapsed before I got to a bed, I sat down at opened my case. I still had a little bit of ambrosia, I took a tiny bit, then laid down to rest. My eyes closed and I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fixing my minor injuries   fixing my minor injuries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fixing my minor injuries
Page 1 of 1