Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fixing the shirt..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

Fixing the shirt.. Empty
PostSubject: Fixing the shirt..   Fixing the shirt.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Running into the Armory I went to a table and lied the shirt down on it. I pulled out a card and I lied it onto the shirt. "Reverse". The sides of the shirt stitched back the permanent marker disappeared. The card regenerated and I put it back in my deck. "Now let's see if it works." I say putting it on. I used another card to make me grow super small. "Mouse size". I shrunk from my size to a 5 year old to a micro bit. "Works!". Reversing the spell and walking out I see some Hermes kid laughing. I put the shirt away and walked up to them. "Hey whats going on"I say with a smile. One of the kids spoke "I put this Apollo's kid shirt in the Poseidon cabin and jacked it up" He said bursting out laughing. "Really well... is this funny?" I say getting close. I punched him in the face making his nose bleed and my hand bruising. I walked back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down

Fixing the shirt..
Page 1 of 1