Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)

Go down 
+15
Angel
Azn
Sun-Spawn
Katie Firebird
#Megz
Rykthrall
Nico
SeaSeaweedbrain
RedPhoenix
selene
Boo Bunny
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Sammeh
Prince Hawk
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:10 am

r o s a|d a v e i g h|r o d é o

I was shocked. Completely shocked. She musta been very drunk to kiss me. I don't know why, but I kissed her back for a second then pushed her off. "¿Qué demonios? ¿En qué estabas pensando?" All I could think was immediately Spanish. "I'm sorry, but what was that?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:16 am

I giggled completely out of my mind with drunkenness and said, "I dunno but it felt good... Want some more?" I went in to kiss her again this time going to wrap my arms around her in embrace. My actions were not entirely my fault. The action that was entirely my fault though was getting this drunk. Though now that I was this drunk the world was a blur and I was letting everything come out.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:20 am

What's wrong with me? I kissed her back. Why? Why did I do that? I pushed Michi off of me, but her arms were still wrapped around me. "We're sisters!" I said to her. I was so freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:23 am

I waded around in the water for a while. "What's your story?" I asked her, smiling. She was attractive as all hell, I couldn't stop myself from staring.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:34 am

I walked up to the boy again, my cheeks tear stained. "Hey I just wanted to apologize for my behaviour. Im sorry to both of you." I replied. I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to expect
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:38 am

This snapped me a bit to my senses and I looked at her saying, "Sisters? No, just stepsisters. That's okay with me." I then continued to kiss her hugging her close to me.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:03 am

I was tired of fighting back. I kissed Michi back no matter how wrong it was. It felt good actually. I kissed her even more and thought about pulling back. But that wouldn't work. I pulled away. "Half-sisters. We're actually half-sisters," I said.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 am

I smiled at her and said, "That's what I meant, Da-da-daveigh. Half sisters. Either way I'm fine with it. Just please let's not stop." I went in for another kiss as I continued to hold her in warm embrace. This felt so good. I loved how soft her lips were against mine.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:21 am

I kissed her back. All thoughts had left my head. I still liked guys, but this was good. But what about our relativity. Hey, I could still say I loved her. Ah, this still felt weird.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:33 am

"Born in Pennsylvania. Followed by guys, found out I'm half god, daughter of Aphrodite. Call me A," I said while twirling my hand in the water. I kept it short and simple. I didn't need to pour my life into a couple of sentences.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 am

"Cool," I said, responding shortly and simply. I smiled at her. Followed by guys. Not surprsing.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:47 am

I adjusted my bikini top, looking at the dark sky. I could barely see. I started wadding out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:41 am

Serenity arrived slightly later than the rest of the campers, but the party was already in full blast. It was a pretty typical beach party, people drunk, people making out, stuff like that.
Amazingly, drinks were still incredibly plentiful and the music was still going strong. People had started to swim/swum in the ocean, clothed properly nor not.
She grinned and started walking towards the bar, half-skirt trailing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:44 am

Nico wrote:
Keller, being a hyper 10 year old, started dancing like a mad man, but when he realized that Brook was dancing properly, he stopped. "I really like you Brook. Like, I would share a cookie with you." Keller nodded, then blushed. What if Brook wouldn't share a cookie with him?

Brook was extremely flattered. She couldn't resist blushing like she just ate a chilli pepper. They danced slowly, but made sure it didn't get awkward."I feel the same way. I would share my grape soda with you," Brook said, looking into his stormy grey eyes. Brooks was a sea blue. They went together like Zeus and lightning!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Keller's smile widened until he was grinning from ear to ear. "Grape soda? They have that here?"
Looking around Keller spotted the wine. "Hang on. I see it." Keller broke away from Brook long enough to drink a boatload of wine, then ran back, stumbling along the way. Sure, he lost track of time while he was over there, but Keller had brought Brook a bottle if the funny tasting grape soda. "Here you go! You should try some! It tastes great!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Brook looked at the bottle, but she was sure that wasn't grape soda. "Uh, Keller? I'm not sure thats... Grape soda," Brook said, knowing that wine was for grown-ups. A little unsure, Brook took an actual bottle of Grape soda (Fanta!) and handed it to Keller. Sipping out of her own can, Brook sat down, cross legged with Keller. He was perfect for her...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Keller started laughing and sat down. His brain was working hard, and Keller couldn't stay drum or long. His bad case of ADHD kind of terminated it. The poor kid would only get hyper, not drunk. "Oh, better." reaching for the drink, Keller's hand brushed Brook's. He blushed, bur didn't pull away. His hand covered Brook's, barely, and held into the drink at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:23 pm

I shrugged and waded out as well. I used the wind to bring us two twoels I held out one for her.
"You want?" I aksed smiling.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:43 pm

I smiled at Daveigh and said, "We could go back to our cabin now if you'd like. Then we could continue. I know I would enjoy that." I hoped she would say yes. She really was a good kisser.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 pm

I thought about it to myself. What was I getting myself into? "Sure, I guess." I thought a little more. "I hope you forget this tomorrow."

~PM's? xD
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:51 pm

I smiled and took Daveigh's soft, gentle hand. Together we walked back to the Poseidon dorms. I couldn't believe how beautiful Daveigh was. She was so attractive. I had to admit I was actually starting to like like her. I walked all the way to the Poseidon dorms happily with Daveigh by my side.

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:48 pm

I grabbed a towel from his hand, and pressed it against my face and the rest of my body. I looked at who else was here. No other fun people or people I cared to be seen with. I raised my eyebrows, not caring.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:52 pm

"Hey you alright?" I asked her. I looked to where she was looking. Just a bunch of party people. Then I turned my head a bit...
"Oh. My. God,"

"LET'S PARTY!!" I yelled, ushering in a whole new group of campers. I smiled and ran down to the snack bar. I was single, and looking for chicks!

I walked in with Mercer. He was pumped. I'm not single, so I can't really get pumped at these kind of things...
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:05 pm

I walked toward the sound of people,having heard of the Rave from my brothers.I was wearing black skinnies and red tanktop,the same red as my curse mark wich looked more like a tatto now.I looked around and chuckled.Alchohal,semi-nacked people.It brought back some fum memories.

Last edited by meganpurple65 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 Kristin_bell6thumb
k a y d e n|m a r q u i

I was laughing when I got to the party. Don't ask me why, I don't remember. All I know is that I got some punch, not wine, cause I didn't feel like it. I slipped next to someone, I couldn't see who, and pick-pocketed them. Haha, fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next