Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)

Go down 
+15
Angel
Azn
Sun-Spawn
Katie Firebird
#Megz
Rykthrall
Nico
SeaSeaweedbrain
RedPhoenix
selene
Boo Bunny
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Sammeh
Prince Hawk
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:25 am

"Oh yes!" I said smiling at her. She was hot. I quickly used air to shoot a beer towards me and took her hand. What a seductive, attractive young lady. I looked back at the guy, I pointed at him to back off. I led her to the shore.
"Ok, swimming trunks..," I said as I quickly walked behind a tree, used air to get my swimming trunks and walked back, taking my shirt off.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:27 am

"I'm fourteen," Ari answered. "And it's okay, I like to train too. But tonight. Later, we're gonna have some fun. But how about you, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:28 am

Keller's eyes widened at Brook, and so did his smile. "Really? Tha . . . Thanks!" Keller was having trouble speaking. That was a first! Keller put his hand out, offering it to Brook. "Want to dance?" The song that was playing was fast, but they could have fun and dance together at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:28 am

While jogging towards the water, I tossed off my shorts and shirt. I stood around at the shore, my feet getting damp. I looked for Adriel.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

"hey Handsome, back so soon?" I asked him as he came back from the water. I was sitting down on a rock nearby the shore.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:31 am

"I don't know" Zia said sadly, "I lost my memories and I just arrived at camp." Zia looked away not wanting to show weakness. Her eyes were almost teary but she needed to be strong.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:32 am

I glared at the boyu and dove into the water, becoming it as I went. I emerged from the water in front of Ari. I could become water if I wanted. I formed into a normal human again and took her hand.
"Shall we?" I asked her. She looked so hot with her bikini on.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:35 am

"I would love to," Brook responded, smiling. She gladly took his hand and looked at his eyes. They were so... Mysterious. She couldn't help but giggling! Stepping up, Brook was glad she took those dance lessons one of the Muses gave to her during her stay in Olympus. She started to casually sway back and forth, along with the slow beat that was now playing.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:37 am

I walked out to the edge of the water, following the boy (Adriel). "Wow you got some real talents there sexy." i called out to him. I watched as they looked at eachother.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:39 am

Keller, being a hyper 10 year old, started dancing like a mad man, but when he realized that Brook was dancing properly, he stopped. "I really like you Brook. Like, I would share a cookie with you." Keller nodded, then blushed. What if Brook wouldn't share a cookie with him?
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:41 am

Ari smiled over at Zia as she put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, don't worry," Ari assured Zia. "You're not the only one here at camp. There's a friend's friend of mine that doesn't know her age or memory or god parent either. And I'll be here to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:42 am

I tried to ignore the boy. I focused on Adriel. I looked at his chest and then his face. I brought my hand to my stomach. I grabbed his hand.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:44 am

Zia was happy that Ari would help her. She really needed help. It was really frustrating not knowing who you are. She just looked at Ari and smiled then looked away. "So, what do you want to do?" Zia asked to Ari. Maybe for one night she could have some fun.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:45 am

r o s a|d a v e i g h|r o d é o

"Um.. no, not right now. I'm enjoying the party." I looked around. I thought I should tell her I wasn't interested in her like that. "And I'm hoping a cute boy will talk to me." I smiled and blushed. I looked at the creepy boy following the cute couple. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "He's not gay, so lay off. You're invading his personal bubble." I rolled my eyes. "Burro estúpido."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 am

I tried something that might just get me killed. I leaned in for a kiss. I swear if that Jovan kid does anything I will go up to him and punch him in the face. She... she was something else. I smiled at her while leaning in...
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 am

Ari's eyes brightened when Zia said those words. "Hmmm, we could go dancing? Get something to drink and I mean just regular soda? Drink and dance?" she said. "What about you what do you want to do, Zia?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 am

I sighed when he leaned into my face. I brought up my finger to his lips. I smirked at him. "Not so soon player. You're getting there," I said with a hair flip.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:49 am

I turned to the girl (Rosa), "I am not stupid, im just desperate, do you have any idea how hard it is for a gay guy to find someone, especially here at camp." i told her. I took another sip of my wine, tears began to well up in my eyes. I walked back over to the rock, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:52 am

I frowned when I heard that she was looking for a cute boy. Those two words didn't really belong in the same sentence. There were only cute girls and cool boys but I wouldn't be caught dead being with a boy. Not after what happened last time. Urgh I needed a drink. I walked over to the wine table and took yet another wine glass. I was starting to feel rather woozy. My head was starting to spin but I felt I could have a bit more wine. I took a sip and giggled, yes, giggled giddily.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:56 am

I smiled and nodded. She was feisty. I liked that. Idropped her hand and dove into the water. I emerged and gestured for her to come with me. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:59 am

r o s a|d a v e i g h|r o d é o

"I'm sorry, just don't stalk the boy. You'll find someone." I forgot about that and walked over to Michi. "I'm so sorry." I put my head down. I didn't like upsetting people. "I didn't mean to upset you." I started to cry a little.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:00 am

I held my breath and dove underwater. I opened my eyes, and peered around. I wish I had drank more wine, I liked the dizzy but also into it feeling.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:02 am

I watched as the girl walked away. It was then that the tears started to stream down my cheeks. I looked over to the boy and girl in the water, what I would give to be doing something like that with someone who liked me.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:02 am

After having like three more glasses I was not really in my right state of mind. I was giggling all over the place. I looked at Daveigh and said, "The air went 'vwoosh' a little bit earlier did you see that?" I then went in to kiss Daveigh. It wasn't my fault though. I was too drunk to think straight.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

"Yeah, okay" Zia agreed to Ari who seemed to be shocked. Zia just smiled and waited for her to lead the way. Zia was happy she had a friend. Someone who did not judge her because she was unclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next