Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)

Go down 
+15
Angel
Azn
Sun-Spawn
Katie Firebird
#Megz
Rykthrall
Nico
SeaSeaweedbrain
RedPhoenix
selene
Boo Bunny
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Sammeh
Prince Hawk
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Brook was still swaying around, then collapsed in the shallow tide. Her eyes buldging in artificial fear, Brook nearly screamed, but all that came out was a small squeak. "I'm drowning!" Brook squealed, falling into the water and sticking the tongue out of the side of her mouth.

OOC; Man, it is FUN to be roleplaying a drunk girl :DD
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Ari looked over the crowd when she saw a girl she hadn't seen before at the back. She walked over to her and smiled. "Hey, watcha doing here?" Ari asked her. "The fun of the party isn't back here."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:56 pm

r o s a|d a v e i g h|r o d é o

I laughed and nodded. "Of course, it's welcome to anyone. Unless I'm asleep or doing something very important." I looked at her and smiled. "What's you're name? I'm Rosa Daveigh Rodéo, but please, call me Daveigh." I looked at all the boys around. Ah, if only they would notice me, I thought. I looked at the poor girl in the water. I ran over and pulled her out and held her close to me. I looked down at her. "Are you drunk? How old are you?" I asked, still holding her to my body.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 pm

"Believe it or not, I'm single," I said in a husky voice and with a brief smile. I twiled a piece of my hair in my fingers.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Zia noticed a girl coming over to her. She had no choice then to respond. "Er.... i'm not a party person" she stammered. She did not like to talk much but in times like this she just had to. Her eyes still focusing the girl. Must be an Apollo kid, Zia thought. She just kept quiet waiting for the girl to respond.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 pm

I walked up to the girl (Rosa) "Heyo nice of you to come join the party, how is it going?" I asked her
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Keller, who had just arrived, suddenly saw his best friend get covered up by the waves. "Brook!" he shouted. "I'll take her from here." Quickly, Keller jumped into the water, his Nemo swimsuit repelling the waves. Reaching for Brook, Keller grabbed her arm and gently pulled her away from the waves even more so than the Poseidon girl had managed. Keller had to struggle, but at least Brook wasn't a 16 year old. "Hi Brook," Keller said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:00 am

I ran over to the girl who had recently been in the water and whom Daveigh had recently ran off to go help. I smiled at Daveigh and said, "My name is Kaioh Michiru, but you can call me Michi if you'd like. " I winked at her. I enjoyed flirting with cute girls so much. One day one of them would like me back I just knew it.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:03 am

"Not partying exactly, but just have fun," Ari shrugged. "My names Ariadne by the way, but just call me Ari. I'm a Daughter of Apollo." She looked over at the girl and noticed that she mgbt not be much of a talker either... Well, let's see what Ari can do about that.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:05 am

I paid no attention to the person behind me. "Really? That sounds almost unbelievable. You are a beautiful young lady. Who wouldn't want to date you?" I said, smiling at her. I had my usual dark clothes on, a leather jacket, a black shirt and jeans.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:06 am

Her memory and mind starting to clear up, Brooklyn grinned as she saw Kellers face in front of her. He had practically saved her life! "Man, I guess I had a little too much wine, there, well... Thanks for saving my life," Brook blushed, smiling a bit. She had never quite noticed how Keller's eyes were always curious and filled with intelligence. They seemed to have a cute little twinkle to them sometimes!
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:07 am

Zia heard the girl respond. Her name was Ari and her guess was correct. Ari was a daughter of Apollo. "I'm..... Zia. Unclaimed" Zia said calmly not wanting her to know her sadness. Maybe Ari could be her first friend, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 am

Whose behind him?

I smiled and looked at his chest. "Why thank you. If you're single, it just might be as surprising." I smiled seductively.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:11 am

r o s a| d a v e i g h| r o d é o

I nodded to the young boy who took the girl from me. "That's good, she's drunk anyways." I looked at the boy. Wow, so many people. I felt a little overwhelmed. "Hey, and I like the party. My name's Rosa Daveigh Rodéo, Poseidon Cabin Leader." I giggled after I said that. "But please, call me Daveigh." My strong Spanish accent was kicking in. I looked at Michi. "Cool, nice to meet you."I smiled back at her, confused by the wink.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:12 am

Smiling at Brook, who he was starting to see as more than just his best friend, Keller shrugged. "I had help." Looking at the girls who were talking, Keller decided to pick up a few flirting tips. The girl winked. Okay. That was good. Trying to act mature, Keller winked at Brook. "You look pretty tonight, Brookey." Keller blushed greatly, but he liked talking to Brook. She had such a pretty face. That he had never noticed.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:12 am

OOC: Jovan, My charrie

BIC: "Hey guess what, Im single too." I replied chuckling as I messed with the kids chances.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:14 am

I looked at Daveigh and said, "So want to hang out sometime? Maybe get to know each other more? I mean like outside this rave, party, thing. I have a feeling we could both benefit from getting to know each other more." I hoped she would say yes I was rather starting to enjoy spending time with this girl.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:15 am

"Zia's a pretty cool name," Ari smiled. She sat down next to Zia. "So why don't you want to be out over there where all the fun party stuff happens?"

Last edited by RedPhoenix on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:16 am

~Hawk's Charrie~

I glared at the boy behind me. "Well, I am single. Not a huge surprise," I said smiling at her. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked her, smiling. She was very good looking. She had such a seductive aura to her. That was hot.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:19 am

Brook couldn't help but smiling. She didn't really work on her looks, but she had to say, with Keller around, she felt like she could take on an army! Giggling, Brook got up and tilted her head a little. She smiled sweetly and looked into Kellers eyes. "You look just as handsome," Brook giggled, folding her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:19 am

"here try some of my very own made strawberry wine, its the best in the country." I told her. I handed her a glass of the wine that I was holding. I took another sip of mine. "Cheers, to you, to the night." i replied holding up my glass.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:21 am

I lifted up my glass of wine. "I already have one," I said to the guy.
"Wanna go swimming?" I asked Adriel. I pulled down the sleeve of my left shoulder to show my string bikini strap. I smiled at him with an arched eyebrow.

Last edited by Cinnabunny on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:23 am

r o s a|d a v e i g h|r o d é o

I smiled at Michi. There was something different about her then other girls. She had winked at me. My eyes widened a bit and I looked down. I looked back at her with a smile. "Sure we could hang out. Like go swimming in my room." I brushed my hair back feeling very weird.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:24 am

Zia's eyes still gazing to the girl. She did not want her to come to close but she needed someone to talk to. "Um... because I don't like to have fun. I like to train. I'm waiting for a quest" Zia said while smiling at the girl. "How old are you?" Zia asked Ari.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:25 am

I smiled at Daveigh and said, "Sure, do you think we could go there now by any chance? I would enjoy swimming so much right now. How about you?" I wondered if she'd take me back to the cabins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next