Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Halloween Rave (Open to All)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Halloween Rave (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Rave (Open to All)   Halloween Rave (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:33 pm

I walked into the club, and looked around. I smiled at the decorations that I had put up earlier, they looked great. Orange and black streamers hung from the rafters, ghosts and bats, were posted on the walls. And on each table was a carved pumpkin with a lit candle inside.
I walked upto the bar and ordered a drink, and then headed to a table and sat down. I was hoping that the message would get around camp and people would soon join me.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Rave (Open to All)   Halloween Rave (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:21 pm

It wasn't really my idea. I mean, it was, but it didn't seem like my kind of idea. I was sociable, sure, and I loved talking to people, but a rave party? No.

But there was my conscience, that little voice in the back of my mind telling me that if I wanted to actually make a few friends, it'd be a good idea to come here.

So there I was, walking into the club. I hadn't decided to completely abandon my judgement, though, and I wasn't wearing any club-worthy clothing. Not a short, tight dress at least. Instead, I decided to go for a demure but pretty green dress that would hopefully keep the perverts away.

The club had been decorated wonderfully, all spooky for Halloween, and I smiled at them. It had been a long time since I had celebrated Halloween. My grandparents didn't believe in it, for one thing.

At a table, a boy sat alone, and I figured he had organised this party. Remembering my manners, one of the few good things that my grandparents had managed to teach me, I approached him with a friendly grin, intending to thank him.

"Hello," I said, smiling, standing near the table. "This is your party, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Rave (Open to All)   Halloween Rave (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:09 pm

"I dont know, it depends on whether you like it or not." I told her. I wasnt sure whether she was a camper or a mortal. "so what do you think?" I asked her. I took another sip from my drink.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Rave (Open to All)   Halloween Rave (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:43 pm

"'Whether I like it or not?'" I repeated, disbelief etched all over my face. "Are you kidding? I think it's wonderful! The decorations are superb. And anyway, even if it was horrible - which I assure you it isn't - I'd think it was great anyway, because I haven't been to a Halloween party in a while." I grinned. "So is it yours or not? I have to thank someone for giving me a chance at having a social life." I blushed and looked down, regretting having said that. It made me sound like a self-pity-party, and if there was one thing I was not, it was that.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Rave (Open to All)   Halloween Rave (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 pm

"Yeah, its mine. I try do this every year, but it has never been any good. im hoping this year will be different." I blushed slightly. I didnt like taking credit for things that turned out, maybe I was just being modest.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Rave (Open to All)   Halloween Rave (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:55 pm

"Well, if it doesn't," I offered, "you could always do something else. I came here on whim, to meet people, and I've already met you, so that's my goal fulfilled." I smiled. "Are you planning to trick or treat, this year?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Rave (Open to All)   Halloween Rave (Open to All) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Rave (Open to All)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: