Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:25 pm

I climbed up to the top of Half Blood Hill, and then started to head down. I entered the nearest city and looked for a bar. I found one, and entered it. I didnt have to bother with being underage, because the bouncers didnt seem to notice me. I ordered a drink from the bartender, and then sat down at a nearby table.

I walked into a bar in the city. I walked up to the counter and ordered a beer. I took my drink and went to go sit down at a table off in the corner.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:15 pm

I (Kami) notice a teenager go into a bar. He looks about... fifteen? Sixteen? I can't really tell, but I know he's underage. I recognize him from Camp Half-Blood. I sneak inside but the bartender catches me.
"Hey, little girl. How old are you?" she asks me.
"Fifteen. You're going to let me in here to talk to that boy over there," I tell her.
She nods and I walk to the demigod's table.
"Hey," I say and sit down in an empty seat, "Bit underage, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:21 pm

I looked up at the girl, obviously another camper. "I could say the same about you. I come here lots, and no one ever seems to mind." I replied to the girl. "Can I interest you with a drink, wine, beer, vodka?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm

I glare at him.
"I don't drink, like a good little demigod," I say, "What's your name?"
I take the miniature, thumb sized sword from my boot and roll it around it my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:32 pm

"Jovan Smith, son of Dionysus." I replied "And what of you, who are you?" I asked the girl. I took another sip of my mudshake, and waited for the girl to reply.

I finished my first drink, and then ordered another from the bar lady. I popped the lid off and threw it in the garbage.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Dragged you down below, down the devils show!

[center]JACOB RYDER

Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) 758b70d46a

I pushed past the bouncers. I had such a sinister look in my eyes, I don't think they had a choice either than let me in. I ordered a bottle of scotch and sat at a table where 2 kids were sitting. I poured myself a shot glass of scotch and downed it.

Peace of mind is less than never
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:36 pm

"Kamio West, daughter of Aphrodite," I tell him.
I set the sword back in my boot and order a root-beer float.
"I'm new," I say.
I pull my long blond hair into a side ponytail.
I glance over at the boy who just sat next to me, look at his drink, and shoot him a look of disgust.

Last edited by brooklivia on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:41 pm

"Heyo, what brings you here?" I asked the boy that had just sat down. "My name is Jovan Smith son of Dionysus, you?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) 600full-skyler-samuels
a l i c e|p e n e l o p e|h e a r t

I walked up slowly to the bouncers at the club. Easy. "Let me in," I said, forcing them to leave. I walked in slowly, and sat down at a table. By myself. I hated people at the moment.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34546053
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 pm

JACOB RYDER

"Hi, I'm a son of a son of Chronos and a daughter of Ares. My name is Jake. I am hoping to drink myself into a coma," I said. I spoke the truth. I just wanted to go to sleep. The goddamn voices in my head, my insanity, my sociopathy, it's just too much.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:51 pm

I roll my eyes. Does everyone have mental issues here? I sigh.
"Kamio West, daughter of Aphrodite, I don't drink," I tell him.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:59 pm

I looked over at Jake. I waved to him and drank some of my beer. I mixed it with my wine. I definitely wanted to get drunk
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:03 pm

JACOB RYDER

Alice! I smiled as I saw her and took my scotch bottle and sat at her table. I poured myself another shot glass and downed it. "Hey Alice," I said and downed another shot. I just wanted to get drunk.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:08 pm

I smiled and laughed. "You smiled!" I said in excitement. I looked at his scotch. "I guess we're both trying to get drunk, huh?" I smiled and drank my weird mixture of beer, wine, and liquor.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:08 pm

I drink my root-beer float.
"What's your weapon?" I ask Jovan. Again, I pull the miniature sword out of my boot and press the tip. It grows into a three foot long celestial bronze sword with a black grip.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:11 pm

I watched as Kamio puuled out her weapon. "I use two celestial bronze swords, but my biggest weapon is my ability to create and manipulate vines, they are like my minions." I explained to her. I pulled out my swords and they resumed their true form.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:14 pm

JACOB RYDER

Yeah I am sorta drunk. "Because I saw you," I said, in actual fact it was because I saw her but I was drunk so... I smiled without meaning to. I keep my smiles inside. I downed two more shots.
"Yeah we are... life is a... bad word," I said, looking around to see if anyone heard me.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:17 pm

"Sweet," I say, examining the swords. I press the butt of my sword and it shrinks back to the size of my thumb. I stuff it back into my boot and smile.
"Well anyway," I change the subject, "I have a load of drachmas burning a hole in my pocket. I'm going to go see who'll accept them and who'll get freaked out."
I stand up from the table and wink and walk to the door.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:18 pm

I smiled and giggled. "Aww, thanks. And life is," I said. I flipped my hair, just for the fun of it. Then I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:22 pm

I laughed as Kamio told me her plan. She left, and I finished drinking my mudshake. I sat there not knowing what I should do next. I waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:26 pm

JACOB RYDER

I scooted my chair around next to her. I swallowed five more shots. THen five more. The bottle was empty. Meh. I lay back. "Hey Alice..." I tried to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 pm

I walk out the door. Just a few feet in front of me, i see the monster.
It has two twin, foot long horn sticking out of it's head. It's body is twice as big as me and covered in a thick layer of brown hair. It's arms are large and beefy and I'm pretty sure it has a six pack, although I can't be sure with all that hair.
"Jovan!" I scream.
I take the mini sword from my pocket and press the end.
"Jovan!" I scream again. I'm pretty sure he can hear me. I'm only three feet away from the bar. "Help!"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:31 pm

I drank the rest of the beer and dropped it on the floor. I did the same with the wine. Oops. I looked over at Jake. I put my hand through his hair. "Yeah?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:35 pm

JACOB RYDER

"Two things, I said, and held up two fingers... I think. "Number one, I'm drunk. Number two, You know how you said you never have been kissed?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:42 pm

I heard Kamio screaming my name, I jumped up and took my swords out again. I ran outsideof the club and saw the monste. this thing was huge. I called my vines and they went straight to work. They wrapped themselves around the beast, trying to bring it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: