Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:45 pm

a l i c e|p e n e l o p e|h e a r t
I smiled. "Yeah?" I asked. I put my head back. My eyes were dilated. Ugh, that mean I couldn't see so well. That's what I get from being drunk.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 pm

I watch as the vines work their way around the beast. He looks confused, like, "What the heck is going on?"
I can't help but feel bad for the creature as he stares at me with frightened eyes. I glance over at Jovan, but he isn't looking at me. I sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:49 pm

JACOB RYDER

"Would you like to know what that feels like?" I asked, sitting up. I tried to reach for the scotch bottle but knocked it over instead. I laughed hysterically at that. Oh god am I laughing? I am soooooo drunk.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:53 pm

I commanded the vines tothe squeeze. they tightened themselves around the monster, slowly squeezing it more and more. The beast began to fight hard, and he started to flail around the parking lot of the club.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:53 pm

I laughed when the bottle fell. My eyes were still dilated. I smiled at Jake. "Yea, I would," I said. I bit my lip a little an looked at the ceiling, expecting Jake to fall.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:57 pm

JACOB RYDER

"Ok then," I smiled and regeained a little bit of my consciousness of what I was doing. I stopped smiling but I sat up straight and turned towards Alice. Well here goess nothing I guess... I used one of my hands to turn her face toward mine and I leaned in...
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:59 pm

I can't take the creature's pain. Even if it did tried to kill me.
I raise my sword and run up to the monster and in one quick motion, bring the sword down on it's chest. It's eyes close. It's breathing stops. I sigh.
"Dead," I say as I walk back to Jovan.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:02 pm

I kissed him back. It was so magical. I leaned into him and then pulled away. Well, I was less drunk now. My eyes were no longer dilated. I kissed him again then pulled away. "Wow," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:07 pm

JACOB RYDER

"Yeah... wow," I said. I sorta know what I am doing now, but sort of not at the same time... if that makes any sense. Second kiss. Wow.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:13 pm

I smiled and leaned on him. "Thanks," I said. "I didn't even have to force you to do it," I said, laughing. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:19 pm

"im sorry, I couldnt break my concentration or i would have lost control over the vines, Thank you for killing it. I wasnt able to do both things at the same time." I explained to Kamio.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:21 pm

JACOB RYDER

"No... you didn't right?" I asked, smiling. "Hey can you..force my drunkess away?" I asked and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:30 pm

"No problem," I whisper.
I walk over to the animal and looked at it. He seems at peace. I feel guilty. What if he was just coming over to have a slumber party or something? I have no idea.

Last edited by brooklivia on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:37 pm

I smiled. "You seem like more fun when your drunk," I said. He was so cute. I loved the way he was.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:05 pm

JACOB RYDER

"Oh uh thanks," I said. Let's see, I have gotten drunk, kissed a girl, now I just need to do something that I will regret and my drunkess will be complete. Completely complete... uh... Wow I am drunk!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:17 pm

I smiled. "So.. you wanna go somewhere alone?" I asked. I was still a little drunk. I would never had asked a boy that if I were conscious. But I was completely drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:20 pm

JACOB RYDER

And thats the thing I'm gonna regret the next morning. Thank you Mr. D, you just gave me the perfect hangover present. I smiled.
"Sure," I smiled and offered her my hand.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 pm

~Pm?
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:44 pm

"its a monster, you dont have to feel sorry for it. It will regenerate soon enough." I said. I could see her sad facial expression. I out my swords back into my pocket, and watched as the vines crawled back into the ground and dissappeared.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:48 pm

I sigh.
"Yeah, I know but..." I stop myself, "Nevermind."
I pull a handful of drachmas out of my pocket and smile. "Shopping?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:07 pm

I smiled when Kamio pulled out the drachmas, I loved shopping. "Heck yes, but I dont think we will be able to use any of those drachmas here." I told her. "I love shopping, and buying the newest and best of the brands. ALmost as much as I love partying, drinking, and fighting."
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:11 pm

I laugh and stuff the drachmas back in my pocket.
"Fine," I say, "then we won't pay."
I point to my lips, telling him, "we'll use charm-speak."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)   Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off Campus Rave (Open To Everyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2