Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

After the rave[private with RedPhoenix]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

After the rave[private with RedPhoenix] Empty
PostSubject: After the rave[private with RedPhoenix]   After the rave[private with RedPhoenix] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:28 am

Making here Leo sat down down by the water. "Come over here" He smiled as he patted the floor. He looked at the water as it shined from the moon. He then muttered to himself "Look at me now dad".
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: After the rave[private with RedPhoenix]   After the rave[private with RedPhoenix] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:35 am

Mikayla smiled and happily obliged. She sat next to Leo and rested her head on his shoulder. Tonight was definitely a good night for her. "The lake looks just beautiful," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: After the rave[private with RedPhoenix]   After the rave[private with RedPhoenix] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:40 am

Leo nodded and needed something clever to say. "Not as beautiful as you" He said turning to her and smiling. He still held her hand as they sat by the water. He felt this night couldn't get better.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: After the rave[private with RedPhoenix]   After the rave[private with RedPhoenix] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:45 am

Mikayla blushed. She wasn't often called pretty let alone beautiful. "Thanks," she said. "I don't often find myself as beautiful, but nonetheless I love the compliment." She laughed quietly. This is definitely the best night of her life.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: After the rave[private with RedPhoenix]   After the rave[private with RedPhoenix] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Leo smiled and said "Well you are". He then turned to stare at the sky. He felt a little tired so he stood up and stretched. "Well I better go, but I'll see you again right?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: After the rave[private with RedPhoenix]   After the rave[private with RedPhoenix] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Mikayla blushed as she stood up too. "Thanks, and yeah, sure," she said, smiling. She brushed a loose strand of her light brown hair away from her face. "I should get going too, I'm pretty tired myself."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: After the rave[private with RedPhoenix]   After the rave[private with RedPhoenix] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:12 pm

Leo smiled and kissed her while saying, "I'll see you later then". He smiled putting his hands in his pockets and slowly walked away. He thought that this was one great night.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: After the rave[private with RedPhoenix]   After the rave[private with RedPhoenix] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Mikayla smiled as she watched Leo walk away. Once he was out of sight, Mikayla looked at the water, and mumbled, "One awesome night," then walked to the Hecate cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the rave[private with RedPhoenix]   After the rave[private with RedPhoenix] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the rave[private with RedPhoenix]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: