Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)

Go down 
+15
Angel
Azn
Sun-Spawn
Katie Firebird
#Megz
Rykthrall
Nico
SeaSeaweedbrain
RedPhoenix
selene
Boo Bunny
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Sammeh
Prince Hawk
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:21 am

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 Tumblr_ln1x4enTDs1qi4kudo1_500

E M I L Y [emzy] V A L E N T I N E

"i win"

Emily, amused at her curiosity and determination, explains, "I'm misanthropic; I don't make human interaction." she adds, using her left hand as her her right started to cramp. Thank the gods for being ambidextrous. "I'm a daughter of Harpocrates, the god of silence. It may seem difficult, but when you're as silent as I am," her mind blanks. The water erases her handwriting once more, "you blend into the background; invisible." Emzy can't even fathom why she's telling Cali her life story, but she's thankful someone at least shows some interest in her. Basic human interaction. Look who isn't running away now, Shawn? Not Emily. She blinks herself back to Earth and Cali, feeling the butterflies rise in her stomach. Is that happiness? Yes, yes, it is, but, no, she will not crack. People must understand that. Before anything else, she signs to her, "Respect my silence." she finishes, pointing to herself, hoping to get her message across and clear.

"emzy always wins"
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:24 am

Mikayla sighed in defeat. After a few seconds of standing there, her face broke into a smiled and she started to dance along with Leo. She couldn't stop herself from smiling and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:27 am

Leo laughed with her and he shined winning her to dance. After a few songs a slow one came on and he turned to her and smiled. He got close to her and held her. He then started to dance slowly.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:29 am

"I never had a huge problem with your silence." I explained. "I just wondered how you manage to be silent. I love to talk." I laughed. "And don't worry, I respect you and your silence." I said with a small smile. Wow, I was being kind of nice for a child of Ares. Then, it happened. I saw a BuBbLe float by. "OMGOMGOMGBUBBLEEEEE!!!!" I squealed as I chased the bubble around.

I was at the snack table at the rave. I was sipping some tea and munching on some chips. I looked up and I swore I saw Edward. I blinked. I still saw him. "HEY!" I called out, waving to him.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:32 am

Mikayla smiled at Leo as they danced to the song. So fare this is the first slow song she's heard of this night. "This is some Beach Rave Night huh?" she asked looking into Leo's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:33 am

I looked out at the water, not pulling my eyes from it. I slipped on my shirt and shorts, and tossed the towel to the sand. I drank more of my wine, and leaned against the table.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am

-He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud!
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out.

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 Chord-overstreet-daman-12042010-07-430x558_thumb

Jake Reed:

Jake listened intently to the girl, trying to understand everything she was saying. Her name was Noah. Alright. That was simple. Oh! And she was demititan. That was complicated. Being a child of Zeus, Jake should have left then. Demititans didn't belong at camp. They should be out trying to fend for themselves. But, it was something about the girl. She seemed awfully pure. Jake didn't see that in most girls, but Noah was definitely different than most girls.

For one thing, she was plain gorgeous. The son of Zeus wasn't the player type, but staring at Noah made his head stop hurting. He felt like he had just walked here, not run several miles and made a detour. It was quite incredible. Still, he didn't want to make a move. She seemed to be closing herself off slightly, as it the Noah Jake was seeing wasn't the whole Noah. It wasn't like she was evil, but she wasn't this closed off.

"Eos? The titan? Seriously? That's pretty sweet. I'm Jake Reed. My dad's Zeus." Jake looked at his feet, hoping Noah ignored his father. Normally, having Zeus as your dad was something to brag about, but this wasn't the time. Noah, sweet Noah, was a demititan. She could very well feel the same way about being a demititan as Jake did about being a son of Zeus. Normally, it was great. You had a special parent! But at this exact moment, it just made things complicated. Complexity shouldn't be involved already. They had just met!

-I am in misery!
There ain't no other who can comfort me!
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me!
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:36 am

"I know right" Leo said looking back staring back at her. He looked deep into her eyes. He felt something he hasn't felt before in a long time. Leo then leaned his head a little closer as if he was going to kiss her. Well he was it's he didn't if she would reject it or not.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:40 am

I heard someone say hey, and I saw Dahlia! I was happy then, I ran over to wear Dahlia was at then. And saw her sipping some tea and chips. "Can I have some chips?" I say this to her smiling. I was very hungry.
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:43 am

Mikayla couldn't hear the music anymore, she didn't notice everyone around her except for Leo. Mikayla just noticed how cute he actually was, and when she looked into his eyes. Mikayla could help but feel lost in them. She noticed he was leaning in, and she leaned in too and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:44 am

"Ummmm, no." I laughed putting the chip bag in front of him. "You're not allowed to have any of MY chips." I giggled smiling. My hair was wavy with one side pinned up and a flower in it. It looked nice last time I looked at it. I love those Aphrodite girls.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:47 am

Leo saw that she leaned in and kiss him so he just went with. It was nice. He kept it going until he could breathe and let his lips part from hers. He then stared into her eyes again and smiled.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:47 am

I smiled to her then. She looked beautiful as ever, I could see her hair was very wavy. I aimed for her chips then. I took one and put it in my mouth, the chips were good. "So how did you get here?" I said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:52 am

"I flew." I said sarcastically and smiled. "I walked of course." I laughed as I took another sip of my tea. This was a fun party. I just hope no one spiked ALL of the drinks..
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:53 am

Mikayla smiled back at Leo, her grey eyes shining. She honestly felt like she was in pure bliss "And this Rave Night keeps on getting better she muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:56 am

I took a drink then, it wasn't beer or anything. Thank the gods for that, it was orange soda. I took a huge sip of the orange soda. The orange soda was good, it was a good thing it wasn't spiked or anything. "So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:59 am

"Anything." I said taking another sip of my tea. Then I ate more chips. Mmm, salty. I like salt. Even though one day I might get a heart attack but it would be worth it. I love my salt.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:59 am

Leo putted his head next to hers and smiled. He didn't know what he felt, but it felt great. He was still holding her. Then he kissed her one more time to feel that good feeling he got. Putting more effort in the kissing then he did the first time.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:01 am

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 Noah-1
N O E L L A-R O S E || [noah] || G A L Z A M A N;; Eos

Noah watched him a moment. She listened as he introduced himself. Great...Zeus. Noah sighed, bringing her knees to her chest with a sigh. "So you're probably gonna leave then, huh? Me being a demititan and all. Look...let me explain something. My mother is neutral in the war and I support the gods, not the titans," she said.
Noah bit at her lower lip. Her gaze flickered to Jake, then to the water, and then back to the Son of Zeus. 'Why hasn't he left yet?' she thought. She frowned, her brow furrowing out of confusion. She looked at him, waiting for him to come up with some excuse that he has to go.
"Well? Oh let me guess...can't come up with an excuse to leave? Well I'll help...let's see..." her voice trailed off as she recalled all of the recent excuses he had heard. "I'll be back, I'm gonna go get a drink and then you can just not return. That one is always fun. You have to go pick up a weapon at the armory. Your friend is sick. You have to wash your cat. You're allergic to friendship. Come on, let's hear it. I've heard it before I promise you," she said in an uninterested tone. It was obvious she had blocked herself off quite a bit, not letting her true, kind self show. Why bring out vulnerability when you know you're just going to get hurt by rejection again?

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32894217
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 am

Mikayla kissed him back, enjoying the moment. If only she could freeze time. Sadly though, only children of Kronos are able to do that. She kissed Leo with all that she had and loved every second of it.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 am

"Hmm.. I'm not good at making conversation." I say this laughing a bit and drinking the rest of my orange soda. I set it down on the bar. Dahlia looked as beautiful as ever.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:09 am

He kept kissing her and then let go."That was...Nice" He smiled still staring at her.After the slow came back the party music so Leo said, "Wanna take this somewhere privately?".
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 am

"Me either." I giggled. I looked at the moon. It was abnormally big and bright tonight. It was awesome. I smiled at the moon, starting to drift into a day-dream.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:13 am

Mikayla nodded in agreement, both that it was nice and that theyvshould go somewhere private. That was one of the best kisses she's ever had. "Lead the way," she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:16 am

I looked to the moon also. It looked beautiful at this night. I'm guessing someone who planned this party was a good planner. I smiled to Dahlia then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next