Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)

Go down 
+15
Angel
Azn
Sun-Spawn
Katie Firebird
#Megz
Rykthrall
Nico
SeaSeaweedbrain
RedPhoenix
selene
Boo Bunny
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Sammeh
Prince Hawk
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:30 am

"Yeah Artemis cabin is empty... hm," I said, my drunk mind easily taken away from one subject to another. She was hooooooooooooooot in her bikini.
"I don't know... I also don't care... I'm just gonna jump in," I said and sprinted to the water and dove in. I laughed like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:30 am

Leo smiled revealing a bit more teeth and grabbed a chip from her bag. "Thanks" He said as he ate the chip with that same smile. He thought of what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:35 am

Mikayla smirked a little. "No," she said playfully. "These are my chips." Then she held the bag or chips close to her. "You aren't the bag-of-chips-stealer are you?" she gasped in a dramatic way, but Mikayla couldn't stop smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:37 am

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 Tumblr_ln1x4enTDs1qi4kudo1_500

E M I L Y [emzy] V A L E N T I N E

"i win"

Emily, with her head down, looks up at this girl with her eyes. Obviously, Emzy's "nice" appearance has fooled the girl. How amusing. She raises her eyebrows, thinking of signing "go away," but decides against it. She puts her index finger in the now-wet sand, handwriting, "I hate humanity," perfectly. The waves crash into the shore softly, a few long moments later, washing away everything. She digs her index finger into the sand once more, introducing herself, "If you care, I'm Emily," before she finishes the waves wash it all, "or Emzy."

"emzy always wins"
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:41 am

Leo laughed saying "Maybeee". He smiled big aiming for another one of her chips. He whistled while reaching for a chip in her bag. Not making contacted to play around with her but couldn't resist to smile.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:42 am

I walked to the beach then seeing a kind of party their. I was wearing my brown leather jacket and my camp shirt under it. My pants where blue ripped jeans. I walked over to the waves, not to swim. But to look at, the waves were beautiful at night time. I scratched my hair and still looked over to the waves.
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:43 am

I raised my eyebrows at her writing in the sand. Well, why the hell not? Using my index finger, I wrote, "Humanity is dreadful at times, isn't it? And if you care, I'm Calista, or Cali." I wrote as the waves washed it away a few seconds later. I looked up at the the girl, gave her a small smile, and then looked out to the water.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:45 am

c a l i|l o g a n

I thought this truth spell wasn't working. It should be a bit stronger. So I decided to cast another spell. "Katie Firebird, μια κακιά μάγισσα. Κάθε άνθρωπος κοιμάται με, αυτή θα είναι έγκυος, χωρίς βλάβη," I said.

c a d i l|l o g a n

"Well, I'm from New Orleans. No story really. Mother's Hecate." That's all I could think of.

Last edited by Selene on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:45 am

Mikayla laughed. She scooted a little bit from Leo. "Oh no, you're not gonna get anymore," she insisted, still keeping up the act. Looks like the sugar from the soda might be kicking in soon. Mikayla held up her chips next to her face and smiled brightly at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:49 am

I looked at Cadil listening intently and then asked her, "Hecate? Goddess of magic, right? I assume the reason why you went to your sister is because each of you inherited a different part of your mother's magic? So which one of you's the good witch? Just joking but you know what I mean." I chuckled a bit at my little joke.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:50 am

Katie Firebird | Daughter Of Apollo

I giggled again, walking/stumbling over to where Mercer was in the sand, then I kinda fell on top of him. Still laughing of course, "Yea the Artemis and Eros cabins are empty, take your pick!" I winked slyly.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:52 am

I was thinking about my life in Florida. It was great their, but I didn't miss it at all. I saw all the ladies at this party. They were all beautiful to me, but I got out my watch and put it on.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:52 am

Leo got really close and grinned. He then said "Awee come on one more". Then he winked letting the act go on. He could feel something kick him making him for wanted to play around.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:54 am

c a d i l|l o g a n

I laughed. "I am ironically. People always call me the antagonist out of us two. I mean seriously mom, you coulda gave me the bad powers." I looked back at Micheal. "Sorry. It's just I always have to go to her to do something bad with magic."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:54 am

Jake had been out fogging when he heard the noise. Of course, a party had been going on without him knowing. Jake didn't pay attention to announcements very often. He liked to go with his own flow and train. He had to train. Alcohol wasn't his thing. It messed with his battle preparation. Seeing a girl by herself made Jake want to stay. Jogging over, Jake smiled at Noah. "Hey! So, you were alone, and I didn't like that." Jake frowned, showing that he didn't like it. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:57 am

I laughed and said, "But I suppose that makes her a really good sister then because if you ever have a problem with someone picking on you or you just realy don't like someone you can always go to her to get what you want done, right? Of course if you'd like to be my friend I could help you out too. I can't do much I suppose but I could leave remains of my eagle form's meals inside people like Katie's beds. That would be funny."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:58 am

"Eros gives you protection... so yeah let's do Eros," I said, my mind was back into gear. That bump on the head sobered me up a little. Not by much, but enough for me to think straight. I heard she had kids... I didn't want anything like that to happen to her.. she wouldn't want more kids.. So I picked the ones with the protection..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:59 am

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 Tumblr_ln1x4enTDs1qi4kudo1_500

E M I L Y [emzy] V A L E N T I N E

"i win"

Emily, at first becomes offended, believing Cali is mocking her, but after seeing what seems to be a genuine smile. Emzy returns the smile, pursing her lips with a refusal to show any teeth. Her eyes narrow towards the sandy beach shore. She traces her finger along the tiny rocks in the sand, feeling the scraping of her skin. She didn't mind. "It started when my dad left." Emily presses harshly on the t, referring to his sudden disappearance and her misanthropy. "I've never spoken or even made a sound my whole life, believe it or not; this is my communication." two waves have to wash over her next sentence before it vanishes from the surface forever.

"emzy always wins"

Last edited by Little Fluf Fluf on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:00 am

Mikayla blushed a little when Leo got a little closer. "Hmm," she said putting on a fake thinking face. "Maybe... No." She laughed then started to finish the chips. Logan was actually really fun to be around with and Mikayla liked being around him.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:03 am

Leo smiled as she blushed. As she finished her bags Leo grabbed her hand and asked" Wanna dance?". He grinned as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:04 am

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 Noah-1
N O E L L A-R O S E || [noah] || G A L Z A M A N;; Eos

Noah jumped at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. She turned to see a boy she didn't know. "I'm...uh...fine. Thanks.." she said. Why was he talking to her? It just didn't make sense...
'Come on, Noah...be friendlier..' she told herself.
Noah shifted uncomfortably in her seat, biting at her lower lip with anxiety. She then turned her crystal blue gaze to the boy. She stuck out her hand with a weak smile. "I'm Noella-Rose...but I go by Noah. I'm a Daughter of..." her voice trailed off and she stopped herself a moment.
'Should I just come right out and say it? Might as well...if he leaves then I won't have gotten attached to him thinking I've made a new friend..' she thought.
"Eos...I'm a daughter of Eos," she finished with a determined nod.
'Oh gods...what did I just do?' she thought.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32894217
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:06 am

"How do you manage to talk to everyone like this?" I asked, looking at her. "isn't it difficult to make conversation with other people?" I asked running my fingers through the sand. I was interested. I wondered how she managed to make friends with her being mute like this. I wanted to get her to talk. That is now my goal for the night.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:10 am

Mikayla blushed a little more, when Leo held her hand. "Uh-uhm, I'm not much of a dancer," she said, while throwing away her empty bag. But she didn't let go of Leo's hand.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:13 am

"Psh I ain't either" Leo laughed. "But that doesn't mean we can't". As he held her hand he walked up to where everyone else was dancing. Leo then started to dance a bit to get her into it.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:20 am

I was walking to the beach then. Hearing that their was a big party happening over their. I decided to go. On the other thought, I wondered if I could run into Dahlia over their or on the way. Either way I wish she was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next