Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)

Go down 
+15
Angel
Azn
Sun-Spawn
Katie Firebird
#Megz
Rykthrall
Nico
SeaSeaweedbrain
RedPhoenix
selene
Boo Bunny
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Sammeh
Prince Hawk
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:51 pm

I stayed with her. I'm not one to give up so easily. I helped her up. "I think your a bit too drunk," I said smiling. I looked at her. Wow... She was drunk.. And she only had one glass of wine, she can't take her alcohol can she?

I walked down to the rave. This place seemed like it was fun. Music, some step sisters were making out, Hey.. There's Mercer running off with Katie, nice! I looked around, I hope there were still some girls out there. I cracked my neck, here we go.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:52 pm

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 Noah-1
N O E L L A-R O S E || [noah] || G A L Z A M A N;; Eos

Noah frowned as he shook her. "Well...if we're meant to see each other again, then we will. I'm not going anywhere. I've got no where to go at the moment.." she explained. Noah removed his hands from her shoulders before she leaned back again with a content sigh. "Besides...I just got comfortable," she added, glancing over at him. She was obviously mocking him for the same comment he had given before.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32894217
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:03 am

-He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud!
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out.

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 Chord-overstreet-daman-12042010-07-430x558_thumb

Jake Reed:

First, Jake held his hand to his chest and forced his face into a weird expression, pretending to be greatly offended, but he cracked and started laughing. Jake grinned in a very big-mouthed way when Noah made her comments, chuckling and sitting down. "Nice one, Galzaman. Yeah, that's right! I don't just talk! I listen!" Jake leaned back on his hands, feeling comfortable. He was always more himself whenever he joked around.

"So, you, um, like Jimmy, right?" Jake asked, extremely confused on the whole Jimmy-Noah thing. "It's like the relationship I have with Angel, isn't it? Where you won't admit you're going out, but you are. I don't think Angel and my imaginary relationship still exists, though."

Jake sighed, feeling bad for Angel. She was sweet, and his sushi, but they weren't even as close as Jake and Noah already were. Angel was just a friend, and hopefully, Jimmy was, too. Jake was no player, but he did think it would be nice to have Noah in his arms. They were alike in so many ways, and different in so many others, that they collided together like the states in America. So different, so similar. Jake and Noah.

-I am in misery!
There ain't no other who can comfort me!
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:07 am

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 Noah-1
N O E L L A-R O S E || [noah] || G A L Z A M A N;; Eos

Noah let out an exasperated groan. "I told you! I honestly don't know. At this moment, we are just friends and it doesn't look like that will change. But that doesn't mean it will be the same tomorrow, or the next day. I don't know what's going to happen. But at this moment, we are just friends and it looks like it will stay that way because I have no feelings for him other than friendship," she said, obviously frustrated she had to explain again. 'I think..' she thought, her brow furrowing a bit.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32894217
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:41 am

Liliana felt like an idiot. She didn't have a date, nor will ever have one. She is a hermit! She never goes out and she's pale and scrawny. Nobody ever gave her a chance. Well, there she was, sipping some Minute Maid Lemonade out of a can. She looked unsure about wearing a bikini top that showed no clevage. Sure, it looked hot, but if you compared it to what some of the girls were wearing... It looked like she was wearing a winter coat in the middle of Summer!

Chryssy, on the other hand, was sitting in a worn lawn chair, sipping some Wine. Overall, she never really got drunk, but she did hiccup now and then. "Maybe I should go into the water? After all, I am wearing my new swimsuit!" Chryssy mumbled, slipping of her translucent Abercrombie Shirt. She was wearing some ripped short shorts, showing off her tan legs. She wasn't one of those who loved showing off, but Chryssy got up and started busting a move in the shallow water.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:02 am

"Hello dancer in the water!" I said smiling and walking down to the beach. I looked at her smiling. I just arrived and I was looking for someone. She was goofy, I liked goofy. I smiled and sat down on the beach.
"So whats up with you," I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:07 am

Chryssy glanced up from the sparkling water. Seaweed began to wrap around her legs, as if they wanted to play with her. Gently scolding the plants, they retreated to the water, still tickling her feet. Was she really that obvious? Did she seem like a freak? Who else would ask what was up? Did she appear drunk? Slapping herself on the leg, Chryssy stopped fretting. That was a big turn off for most boys. She fretted a lot.

"What's up with me? What's up with you?" Chryssy laughed, splashing in the water a bit and looking back up at the lanterns in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:10 am

"The lanterns in the sky," I said to her, noticing that she was looking at the lanterns. I smiled at them. They were pretty beautiful. I looked at her. She was also pretty. I smiled at her.
"I don't think your drunk.. are you?" I asked her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:15 am

The girl stared at him, a little repelled by the comment he made. Was she... Drunk? Unless you count having 4 bottles of Coke being drunk, then yes. She was. Chryssy stood there in the water, not noticing the playful seaweed swirdling up her ankles. "No, but I am hyped up. With my usual ADHDness, and 4 bottles of Coke, I am not drunk," Chryssy said, obviously seeing through his mask. He wanted to sleep with her. Holding her breath, Chryssy looked away at some of the dancing seaweet and back at him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:31 am

"Oh and don't think I just want to sleep with you... I don't. Mostly I'm just looking for a friend," I said smiling. That was true.. I don't care as much about relationships as much as I do friends. Also, I don't rush things.
"Well... Whats up?" I asked, hoping to get a real answer.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:36 am

Chryssy walked out of the water, sitting down in the sand in front of Link. She was pretty sure he knew that she was dancing in the water. Well, not anymore. The girl picked up some sand and ran it through her fingers, taking another sip of coke. Suprisingly, Chryssy didn't slurr her words with all the caffine jolting through her veins! "Well, what do you think? The stars? What about you?" The curious girl stated with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:46 am

"What? Stars? What about me?" I asked, she was hyper, I could tell. I smiled, that was fun in a friend. I looked at the lanterns, they were actually incredibly beautiful tonight. I took out my own soda and opened it up. It made a clssss noise and I took a sip.
"They are beautiful aren't they?" I asked, looking up at the lanterns.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:52 am

Chryssy had to agreey. They are beautiful. The lanterns were just ordinary, but the stars... Every picture was moving. Tauros was charging, Orion was shooting an arrow, and even some stars of the passed Hunters of Artemis were animated! "Yeah, I guess so," Chryssy admits, sipping some of her flat Coke.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:16 am

Jena walked onto the beach with a spring in her step. After getting settled into her new home someone in her cabin mentioned a party on the beach. Jena was in a sky blue tank top and shorts along with a white pair of flip-flops. Being a new girl, she didn't know who to talk to. Everyone seemed busy with someone else, no of them had time for her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:22 am

"Well, I'll keep an eye out for you Chryssy," I said, guessing her name. I walked away from the beach and into the party. The party was lame, there weren't any cute girls anymore. I leaned on the bar when I saw her. My eyes widened as a result. She was beautiful. I smiled as I made sure my v-neck was on and my breath was good. I walked over to the girl (Jena Drew)
"Hello," I said to her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:26 am

Jena's blue eyes followed up to a boy about the same age as her, maybe a year older. "Hi, I'm Jena, Jena Drew daughter of Aphrodite." she said letting her brown hair fall perfectly around her face. Jena's eyes sparkled in the light of the lanterns and the full moon.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 am

I looked at her in the eyes, my grass-green eyes following her blue eyes. I thought to myself for a moment. Ah, that made sense, a daughter of Aphrodite. "Well hello Jena, I'm Link Ryder," I said, holding out my hand for her to shake, but not in that professional type of way, that type of handshake that makes everything seem... romantic almost.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:37 am

Jena smiled and shook Link's hand. "Nice to meet you Link. So how long have you been here?" she asked biting her lip. Jena didn't know what to expect from the campers here. She had to remind herself she would be one of them soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:41 am

"About two years now I think," I said, remembering my first day. On my first day, I was beaten so badly, that my pants were ripped, my shirt was non existant, and I had cuts all over my body. Ah, that was a really bad day. I shook my head trying to get out of my mind. I smiled.
"You?" I asked with a glint in my eye.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:44 am

Jena sighed and looked down at the sand. "Just got here. Isn't that terrible?" she replied looking back at Link. Jena set a strand of her hair behind her ear, careful not to mess the rest up. She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:50 am

"No not at all, you'll have wonderful, happy, and exciting adventures while you're here. Not to mention, so many of my friends here have fallen in love" I said smiling just as brightly at her. I decided not to tell her about the horrible, love killing, life endangering adventures that make you want to break down and go insane. Yeah, it's best not to tell her about the horrible adventures, good news though, there are more wonderful adventures than there are horrible. Right?... right?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:55 am

Jena smirked. "Would you be one of your friends?" she asked smiling. Jena was completely glowing with happiness. She moved her foot in and out of her flip-flop impaitiently. Jena bit her lip again, 'man I look like an idoit', she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:00 am

"No not yet," I said smiling, my heavy british accent showing tonight. "I hope to be soon," I said, looking at her. She was showing all the signs of being impatient. Now, I wonder why that would be a possibility. Could she be attracted to me? Ah, no, probably not. I looked into her blue eyes, the stars made them glow with beauty. It almost made me want to melt. She was good at this, and she didn't even know it.
"Tell me, have you ever been in love?" I asked, crossing my arms to look interested, which I was.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:06 am

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 Th.a2f4913dfe
"Love isn't easy, but when it comes take it,"

Jena laughed a little. "I suppose. I have traveled all over the world, I might've picked up a few boyfriends. I wouldn't call it love though, just a crush." she said smiling. Jena stopped moving her feet and biting her lip, it was just too much work.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:10 am

"That's good, what I wouldn't give to be in your shoes," I said smiling, and leaning against a pom tree. I tried to keep the right side of my face covered up, I didn't want her to see my scar, most people think its revolting, others thought it was cool. I thinl, I don't want to find out what other people think. Sadly, the pom tree I was leaning on, covered the left side of my face, not my right, so my scar could be shown freely.
"So, tell me about yourself," I said, my british accent still heavy, thank you english parents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next