Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)

Go down 
+15
Angel
Azn
Sun-Spawn
Katie Firebird
#Megz
Rykthrall
Nico
SeaSeaweedbrain
RedPhoenix
selene
Boo Bunny
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Sammeh
Prince Hawk
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Mikayla was at the rave near the snack bar. Of course she'd be there. She was holdin a can of soda with one hand and the other hand had a cookie in it. She was looking around, not really knowing what to do. Her light brown hair was in a high ponytail, so she didn't have to worry about brushing it off of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:41 pm

I had sometype of lamp shade on my head, several people were lifting me up into the air and I was laughing like a mad man. I haven't even drunken alcohol yet! I was laughing my head off. I sat up and yelled.
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! PARTY!" I yelled, several people agreed by woo'ing with me. I smiled as I was dropped. I put a the lamp hsade on someone elses head and walked up to the bar, getting a soda, I would work up my way up to alcohol, and scope out the hot chicks.

I was one of the people who were lifting up Mercer... -.-.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:46 pm

I walked over to the bar and grabbed a soda.I noticed some guy doing the same thing so I decided to be freindly.I stood next to him and smiled."'ello.Im El.You?"I asked him(Mercer).He was kinda cute.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Mikayla was laughing as the guy who had the lampshade on his head wooed. It was pretty funny to her. Finishing up her soda she turned back to the bar she asked for another can of soda. Boy, was she going to be hyper to tonight.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:48 pm

k a y d e n|m a r q u i

I looked at the dude who'd just been dropped down and had a lampshade on his head. I laughed. I stole his wallet. I walked over to him. This... could be fun! Yea. "Hey dude," I said. "I've got you're wallet." I shook it in front of face while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:53 pm

I was smiling so much I almost didn't notice the girl next to me. I smiled at her. I looked back at the guy I gave the lamp shade to and next thing you know. He threw the lamp shade and I was knocked over the bar, not destroying any bottles, cans, or drinks. I got up and put the lamp shade on my head.
"Well, hello El. I'm Mercer," I said. I reached or my wallet. Not there. Besides the lamp shade, I had a sleeveless shirt on and jeans. "Excuse me, I have to go find my wallet. I walked off and yelled.
"Who took my wallet??!!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:53 pm

I looked at him puzzled. I grabbed my cold glass of wine and took a huge gulp. I automatically kicked in. I swayed on my feet. I laughed and looked in Adriel's direction.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:56 pm

I had just arrived at camp and I heard something going on down by the beach. I made an entrance by swooping in on the party in my eagle form. When I got to a girl (Zoelle) I transformed back into my human form and said, "Hello, I'm new here. The name's Michael Breeze. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:59 pm

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.For once I wasnt the one who had taken it.Not that I really needed it considering I had a nice little bank acount in Sweden."Nice to meet you Mercer."I said though I wasnt sure if he heard me.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:04 pm

k a y d e n|m a r q u i

I laughed a lot. "I've got it!" I opened the wallet and took out 10 drachmas. I thought about it. I took out another 10 drachmas that I put into my right pocket, and put the wallet in my back pocket. "I'm pretty sure you're not getting it back."

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 Chloe-Moretz-NY-500x317
z o e l l e|z o e|s a g e

I sighed. There was probably only one thing this guy wanted. I shrugged. "I'm Zoelle "Zoe" Sage. Don't call me Zoelle."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:06 pm

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 Blonde-girl
Katie Firebird | Daughter Of Apollo

I wasn't expecting too much at a camp party, but boy was I wrong, there were lots of guys, girls, people just talking hanging out. Best part? Probably the alcohol or the hot guys they were both pretty sweet. Several pairings I had unexpectedly seen while coming in was two Daughters of Poseidon kissing, some guy named Adriel getting shut down by some Aphrodite chick, and even more was one of my best friends, Baylee daughter of Zeus heading off with some guy. Hopefully she stayed safe. Not too say I wouldn't take her position.. No wait that came out weird.. but anyways, I was probably getting stares and I didn't notice. My yellow bikini was under my Camp Half Blood shirt and Short Jeans. I think i'm finally ready for a casual party!
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:08 pm

I smiled at Zoe and said, "Nice to meet you. You want to go get something to eat or drink? Maybe we can get to know each other a bit? Maybe you can tell me a bit about this place? I'm new here and right now all I know is that I have these weird shapeshifting powers. I speculate that they come from my mom who I think to be Flidais but I'm not sure and I don't know much about this whole place."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:09 pm

I took off the lamp shade to see who took it. "Oh.. Well for a pretty lady like you.. Well I would still like it back. I will... Hmm... What can I do for you," I said pondering over the different things I could do for her. "Tell me what I can do for you," I said smiling.

"Well Hello Ali, down to Earth again?" I asked jokingly. She looked a little weird, like she wanted something.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:19 pm

k a y d e n|m a r q u i

I gave his wallet back. "You don't have to anything for me. I'm good." I smiled and got some beer. Beer beat wine any day.

z o e l l e|z o e|s a g e

I laughed and shook my head. "I have a boyfriend, sorry. And I'm not really into all that helpy stuff. Not me."

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 Tumblr_lmnhn7wvVO1qfvitao1_500
c a d i l|l o g a n

I walked over to the party. Parties were fun, especially when you've got magic. I got some wine and stopped in my tracks. Katie Firebird was here. You could say I hated her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:22 pm

I walked up to the girl I know as.. Katie Firebird... I think. She's cute. "Well hello," I said smiling. "You are?" I asked, just making sure she was who I thought she was. I held out my hand for her to shake. Eh, who knows, maybe if I play my cards right... well you never know..
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:22 pm

I saw another girl (Cadil) that I didn't recognize. I walked over to her and said, "Hi, my name's Michael. Who might you be?" I wondered if this girl might help me find out more about myself. I really needed help with this if I was going to accept my new life as a demigod.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 Blonde-girl
Katie Firebird | Daughter Of Apollo

"Katie Firebird" I smiled, "Co-Cabin leader of Apollo, have we met before? Ya sound and look a tad bit familiar?" I scoped out the Alcoholic drinks table, "Ooh I wonder where he got an 1882 Chátoe?" I inquired to no one in particular, thats a bottle worth 100 grand!"
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:28 pm

c a d i l|l o g a n

I rubbed my eyes. "My name's Cadil Logan. I'm a daughter of Hecate, and my sister's name is Cali. How about you? I know you're name is Micheal, what else?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:33 pm

I grabbed the bottle and two cups for us. I poured a cup of wine for her and for myself. I hope I can take this alcohol. I waited for her to take a sip and smiled. Something told me... she had an enemy here...
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:34 pm

I walked down the beach a little groggy. I had been sleeping, and I was known to be a very heavy sleeper. What was going on down here? I couldnt see anything until I walked a bit further, then it all hit me at once. A party. I looked around for someone I knew, but couldnt find anyone in the mass of demigods. "Who started a party without me?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:36 pm

I smiled at her and said, "Well, I'm a shape shifter. I can transform into an eagle. Like this." I then changed into my eagle form and then I went back into my human form. I then continued by saying, "I'm not sure how I can do this but I found out I could do it after I came to the speculations that my mom is Flidais, the goddess of shapeshifting. I'm not able to change into anything else that I know of and I'm not even sure if she really is my mother. I just know that I grew up without a mother and I can change into an eagle. That's all I really know about myself in that aspect. Would you like to maybe get something to eat or drink and then we can talk about it maybe? I would really appreciate the help in finding out who I really am."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:38 pm

I walked up to the beach in a white v neck and brownish shorts with some black sandals. I knew this would be a great way to party after being gone from camp for so long. I headed up and met some people I knew and didn't know. Over to the left was drinks and around the whole place was a Rave. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 Noah-1
N O E L L A-R O S E || [noah] || G A L Z A M A N;; Eos

Noah glanced around the rather hectic gathering of people. She had heard about this "rave" through her cabin. Although, no one had actually asked her to come.
Noah sighed, removing her orange flip flops and grasping them in her hand. She wore her camp half-blood t-shirt, her usual feather hair clip, and an old pair of jean shorts she had sewn sea shells on.
Noah plopped down in the sand pulling out her sketch pad. She attempted to make a ball of light so she could see better, but she was unable to. "Stupid night.." she grumbled. When the sun was down, Noah had no powers.
Unable to see her sketch pad, Noah leaned back on her hands, simply sitting in silence.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32894217
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Mikayla finished her soda, but then looked around. The sugar hadn't kicked in yet which might've been a good thing. She was completely bored so she just looked around to see if she could spot anyone she knew. Nope no one. There a couple of guys there she hadn't seen before. Might as well say hi. Mikayla threw away her soda can and walked over to one of the guys (Leo) and smiled. "Hey, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:47 pm

c a d i l|l o g a n

"You're her son alright. We don't have many of you. You'll find out when she claims you, that's all I can say." I glared at Katie. I had a little trick up my sleeve. I found Cali and told her everything.

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 Tumblr_lmnkkv8z6L1qc449io1_500
c a l i|l o g a n

I walked over a few feet behind Katie. "Good job making her angry," I whispered to Cadil. "Σύμφωνα με τα μάγια της αλήθειας, είναι η Katie Firebird. Τεθεί σε ισχύ όταν γίνεται ένα μεθυσμένο κορίτσι," I chanted in ancient Greek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next