Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)

Go down 
+15
Angel
Azn
Sun-Spawn
Katie Firebird
#Megz
Rykthrall
Nico
SeaSeaweedbrain
RedPhoenix
selene
Boo Bunny
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Sammeh
Prince Hawk
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:18 am

"Okay then" He smiled. He held her hand and walked her out of the beach. Leo grinned at Mikalya and said "Have no clue where would u like to go".
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:21 am

I looked and saw Edward smile at me. I smiled back at him. I put my tea and chips down on the table and I went and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:24 am

"How about the lake?" she asked Leo, smiling. She was enjoying the night more than she expected she would. Actually a lot more than she expected.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:27 am

I wrapped my arms around her and hugger her to. She made the night feel warm. This is why I loved her. I still hugged her then. The party was great already.
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:30 am

I looked up and smiled at him. I didn't let go of him cause he was warm and honestly I was pretty cold. I glanced at the moon again. Then I looked back at Edward, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:39 am

The moon was beautiful just like her. It was also shining a lot, making the sea currents go smoothly. I wasn't that smart about stuff, but I knew what is what sometimes. I smiled back at Dahlia, seeing her beautiful face.
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:14 am

Several cups of wine later, Serenity was drunk. She stumbled around aimlessly, looking for somewhere to sit or maybe something to sober her up, she wasn't quite sure what. She DID know however that she was angry. Why? She didn't know herself, but the next person to talk to her would probably receive a sound beating. She stumbled back to the bar for some more wine.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Katie Firebird | Daughter Of Apollo

It was at that moment I saw something shocking enough to sober me up. "Brook?!" I questioned angrily walking over to where my daughter was holding hands with a son of Athena, "Wh-Why- WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HERE? DRINKING?" I burst out angrily and confused."

Last edited by K4Ti3 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:20 pm

I saw her yell out. I just plopped myself back onto the beach I was sobered up and I realize what was happening. So I was hitting on Katie Firebird... Something was weird with her... Then there was this girl trying to get her to say things... Then I was so drunk.. I thought that water was sand and dove into the sand, only to get a nasty smack on the head. Now I'm sober. I think... I should stop drinking.
"Ok... Now... What else did I do?" I said, talking to myself.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:41 pm

-I just majorly messed up. Alex, since you saw the Keller post, fill Katie and Kendal in? Thanks!-

Last edited by Allison on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:51 pm

"Woah woah woah... That's your kid? She's about ten maybe 12... You had a kid when you were like 7? 8?" I asked confused. This was weird. I was either still drunk and seeing things... or.. I don't know.. This was incredibly weird.
"I am confused... I can't remember what happened two minutes ago... and now I'm seeing things? I think I should just get back to my cabin," I said to Katie, rubbing my head.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 Noah-1
N O E L L A-R O S E || [noah] || G A L Z A M A N;; Eos

Noah's brow furrowed and she frowned. "You think...I'm scared of you?" she asked. Was he serious? Or was he joking? 'Why can I never tell when people are joking?' she thought. Noah, being a bit oblivious, isn't very good at communication. Therefore, she tends to be slightly awkward around other people.
Noah shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She chewed on the tip of her tongue in mock contemplation before she turned to Jake with a dumbfounded expression. "No...I'm not scared of you. I don't see why I would be really..? she replied. He was an odd one, that's for sure.
Noah's mind slowly began to drift as she let her gaze wander across the crowd. She silently wondered if Jimmy was here. She craned her neck, searching for him. After a moment, she found her search to be unsuccessful. 'Wonder where he is..' she thought, blowing her brown bangs out of her eyes.
Noah pulled herself away from her own thoughts and turned back to Jake. "So...are you scared of me? I am, after all, a terrifying demititan.." she mused with obvious disdain for the accusation people seemed to put on her. Noah sighed, shaking her head. She leaned back in the sand, folding her arms behind her head as she let her gaze drift to the starry sky above. It was like a glowing, silver and navy blue blanket had been draped over the once sunny sky, blocking both the warmth the sun brought as well as Noah's light abilities. "You can leave if you want to, or you can stay..." her voice trailed off as she turned her head to look at Jake a moment. "No skin off my nose either way," she finished, once again turning her gaze to the heavens.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32894217
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:32 pm

-He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud!
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out.

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 Chord-overstreet-daman-12042010-07-430x558_thumb

Jake Reed:

Jake chuckled. "Ahh! I'm so scared!" Jake chuckled again, then sat down next to Noah, opening up and becoming more himself. "Ehh, it really would be too much work to leave, now, wouldn't it? I mean, I just got comfortable." Sitting normally made him itch to exercise, but it did feel good to have a brake. Relaxing wasn't something Jake had grown very used to.

"And no, I'm not scared of you in the slightest," Jake said while poking Noah's right arm. "I wouldn't poke someone I was scared of." Jake smiled warmly, enjoying the night sky. It looked rather beautiful. "But I can tell when people are looked for someone. Who is it? You boyfriend, or something? Don't worry, I'm not hitting on you."

-I am in misery!
There ain't no other who can comfort me!
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 Noah-1
N O E L L A-R O S E || [noah] || G A L Z A M A N;; Eos

Noah watched Jake with mild curiosity, finding him to be rather quirky and a bit strange. Noah has never really been friends with any of the Zeus kids. When she was an "honorary Hermes camper", the Zeus cabin didn't really like her all that much, since the two cabins don't seem to get along. And after she was claimed, no one liked her.
When Jake asked about who she was looking for, Noah shook her head with a small smile. "No no...not my boyfriend. Just my friend, Jimmy. But he's not big on parties. He's probably either asleep or in the armory.." she replied. Noah looked at Jake again. Her partially inquisitive and partially curious blue gaze grazed over his face. "I didn't think you were hitting on me.." she noted, turning her gaze back to the sky again. Noah, due to her lack of social skills, had never been good with flirting or noticing when someone was interested in her. She simply believed them to be simply talking to her and nothing more.
"I've never had a boyfriend...never been kissed either. Ah well, guess it will happen when the universe wants it to. Who am I to interfere?" she mused, finding that she was rambling again. 'I really need to stop doing that..' she told herself, biting at the inside of her lower lip with a soft sigh.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32894217
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:29 pm

"Not exactly.. I got pregnant about a year ago, and my thankful Dad literally took the kids BEFORE they had been born, sped up their aging process so now they're ten." I frowned at the pair, "But I still don't want my daughter following in my footsteps."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:47 pm

"Oh... Thank god.. I was thought I was going insane.. Well I already am insane, just... I thought I was going completely insane," I looked up the hill. Erik was all by himself, drinking some heavy scotch. I sighed... Erik has to get a girl... I might as well get one. "What was I saying earlier... something about... How the gods messed up and you should be an Aphrodite kid?" I said, hitting on Katie... It seemed pointless at this point in time.. but.. I am kinda awesomelt pointless..
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 pm

"Wait.. what was I talking about..?" I asked blankly turning away from my daughter confusedly. "Something about lingerie?" I screwed up my face trying to remember, "Can't think straight.."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:58 pm

"Something about linerie... Yes yes you were.. Tell me more about what you were talking about," I said smiling. If there was one thing I learned from my father was how to play a woman. Thank you dad! I stood up and rand my fingers through my hair, getting the sand out of it.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 pm

"I dono what was I saying..?" I questioned blankly. I adjusted my bikini top strap slightly so it was hanging over my shoulders suggestively but still on. "I'm forgetting a lot lately.." I giggled cutely at my own incompetence.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:08 pm

I smiled. That was hot, and I was sober again.. well.. mostly sober. What was in that alcohol? That was one hell of a wine. I cracked my neck. Although, I didn't remember what she was saying either. I tried to remember. Gods... That was strong wine.
"Well... I think you were saying something..." I said... I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:12 pm

I smiled gently "I can't remember.. who do you- I mean.. What do you want to do? Or talk about or something?" I laughed again and blushed, I got drunk again without drinking more, I guess win from the 1800's did funny things to the mind.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:14 pm

"Uhm... I remember we were going to do something..." I said trying to remember. When in doubt.. Drink. I took the 1800 bottle and poued another glass for myself. I gulped it down. Ok, now I'm drunk, let's see..
"We were going to go somewhere..." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:15 pm

"Were we?" I questioned "What were we going to do?" I thought hard "Something about the Artemis cabin..? No wait.. Eros cabin?" I frowned. I couldn't for the life of me remember.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:20 pm

"Weren't we going to go to The Eros cabin?" I said, remembering. I smiled. I remember now, Mercer was being a drunk charmer. That's how we do it! Metnal highfive! I metal highfived my brain.
"Right?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:22 pm

"You're such a player" I giggled "You gotta win the girl before you get in her pants" I teased him, "I don't feel very won." I winked making sure he saw me adjusting my bikini again.

Last edited by K4Ti3 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)   Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Beach Rave (Open to All)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next