Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Carter, The New Kid

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:16 pm

I notice Cal gathered around Mareck. I rushed over right beside Cal. "Not that it's your fault, your legs was just healed and now It's broken again. Let's get him over to the infirmary." I helped Cal get Mareck back into his wheel chair.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:20 pm

I watched as my brother rushed over to the three people group we were having. "Nah, he's fine now. Hunter just had to check on something. Some bone just got out of place, I think." I said as leaning against a tree.

I backed away from Mareck who was still sitting in the wheel chair of his. "His leg was broken before, and from the looks of it, his leg is fully healed now. When he jumped part of his knee bone had popped out of place. So I just had to pop it back into place." I said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:32 pm

I didn't understand what he was saying. "So no broken legs, right?" I asked just to make sure. "This reminds me of a time when my friend, Keith, broke his leg practicing for track. He tripped and found his foot twisted behind his leg. He was on crutches for 3 weeks."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:53 pm

I rolled my eyes and sat back against the tree once again. "No Carter. Mareck doesn't have any broken legs. All he had was a bone popped out of place. Do you get that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well Carter, not to be rude or anything, but I am the son of Apollo. I can heal MOSTLY anything except a broken heart. That I cannot heal. With your friend Keith or something I don't really care about him. Sorry to be mean, but I've been having a lot on mind. So please do not make it get worse." I said getting a bit annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:19 pm

I looked really confused. "Sorry?" I didn't know what they were talking about. "That story happened 6 month ago, Keith is fine. Now let's Mareck back to the cabin. Alright, attitude dudes?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:15 am

"Attitude dudes? What the heck Carter?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I looked over at Hunter who was shrugging. "Maybe it isn't us, it could be you.." I muttered to myself. I watched as above me stood Crisla on a tree cocking her head at the four of us. I smiled and my eyebrow raised even higher. "Crisla is too being annoyed with you too Carter..." I whispered.

I sat back leaning against a tree with my eyes closed. I ignored the comment Cal's little half-brother just said as I was an (attitude dudes).. I listened as Cal said that the attitude part was probably you. "Whoa, wait. With Mareck's leg healed and alright, why do we need to go back to the Hephaestus cabin?" I asked as opening my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:57 pm

I thought Hunter was right about Mareck' s leg. When Cal said what he needed to say, a lot of things were building up inside and one of them just came out of my mouth. "You know, being a only child, I always wanted a brother. Now that I have one, I can see I wasn't missing much." I ran off deeper into forest and found the tallest and thickest tree I could find and started climbing. When I was sure I was high enough that they couldn't see me, I lied down with Lacerta and Kylo on a different branch next to me.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Now what?
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:15 pm

-------------------------
This topic is about Carter's first day so it can't end here
I say that Cal, Hunter, or Mareck go get Demitri and find Carter and set things rights
Cal and Carter are pretty much good friends in the other topics
- 'Cal! a great blacksmith'
- 'Can anyone help me?'
- I guess 'Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes'
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 pm

I won't be posting for a while because I got basketball camp.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:07 am

i'm sorry about the keith mason topic
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:13 am

It's alright. I guess. No biggie. XD
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:21 am

So are we going to finish this topic or what?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:28 am

I don't know. Carter is mad at Cal and Hunter. We gotta wait for Mareck.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:46 am

true
I'm going to be inactive until about around in the morning.
reason why, I'mgoing to sleep
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:21 pm

"Whoa. Didn't see that coming." I said as rubbing the back of my head. I watched as my brother ran off into the woods. "Should I go get him?" I asked with a shrugged look on my face. I watched as Hunter shrugged towards me. "I'll go get him.." I muttered as walking off into the direction of where Carter had run off to..

I watched as Cal's half-brother ran off into the woods somewhere. I sighed and just sat back against a tree, not knowing what to do. "Should I go get him?" Cal asked as rubbing his head. I sighed again and shrugged, still not knowing what to do. A second later I watched as Cal slowly walked off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:48 pm

''Come on guys were all brothers here and we wont be seing each other for a long time after summer so let's just enjoy it and have fun k?'' I tried to stand up but I remembered what happened and sat back down.When I was small I wanted to have a brother but now that im at camp, I have like ten brother which I find pretty fun 'cause they're ''cool''
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Being in a tree with ADHD is very boring that i'm starting to dream. My dream started out the day before the big science fair and I remember I had nothing prepared. The same night I remember working on something and the day of the science fair. When the judges came around, I unveiled who was my very own Lacerta. I woke up and I was lean so close to the edge I almost fell out of the tree. "AHHHHHHH" i caught my balance and climbed back on the branch. "Wow I forgot Lacerta was the first thing I ever invented."
--------------------------------------
Can we do that?
Thanks!

Last edited by The Markmeister on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:15 pm

No. You cannot control a god.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:56 pm

already posted
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:13 am

Scott, I'm not feeling this topic anymore..
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:07 pm

C L O S E D!
this thread has been inactive for more than 14 days.
It is hereby closed, if you wish to re-open it please contact a
moderator or admin and they will sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carter, The New Kid
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4