Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

training Carter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Faye held Carter's hand as they walked into the arena. Carter seemed really excited for his first training with Alex. Faye had taught him the way to hold a sword the night before, so thing shouldn't go too bad.

Carter was really excited for training, but the armor was another thing. The smallest set was still large on the little 5 year old.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:22 pm

I walked up behind them. Making sure I didn't make a sound. Just because he's a kid doesn't mean I should go easy on him. I quickly sweaped their legs out from under them. I had to teach him the lessons. "Lesson #1. Always watch your back," I said smiling. I let my legs drop and I brought my elbows down. Hard.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Faye rolled over and grabbed her sword. She hadn't planned on fighting, but either way. Faye grimaced as she heard the sound of metal on the arena floor. Carter's glasses. "Nice to see you too Alex." she said.

Carter fell hard on the floor, his glasses scraping the ground. He had a cut on his face bleeding but still got up sword ready, half- shocked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:38 pm

"Hi Carter, I know this seems harsh but, this is the way I was trained so yeah," I said and kicked Carter in the stomach very lightly. I turned my site's on Faye. I know I'm going to have to fight both of them so I brought my scythe. I took out my scythe and took it apart. I put a scythe blade on the end of both sides of the scythe and when I was finished, I had weapon capable of taking on multiple enemies. I got in a fighting stance looking both at Carter and Faye.
"Come at me," I said mocking them.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Faye smiled, Alex would never change. She readied herself and charged, faking a slash just to roundhouse kick Alex on his back. Carter seemed fine, which was good. Faye readied herself, just in case.

Carter looked what Faye did. So he charged and attempted to slice Alex's leg. For a little boy, he was trying his best. Not as easy as it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:53 pm

I ducked down under the roundhouse kick and over Carter's slash. I landed on his sword and kicked him in the face. I laughed a little but, I think I kicked too hard. I hope he's not hurt or worse, knocked out. I took his sword and threw it at Faye. Good thing I only threw it hard enough to bounce off the armor. I also slashed at her with my scyhte, one way or the other, one of those is gonna hit her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Faye frowned as Carter was knocked to the floor, he was probally knocked out. Yay great. She dodged Carter's sword, barely and Alex's scythe. Faye swiped at Alex's face and threw about 5 knives at his chest, one had to hit him.

Carter was dazed. The world wasn't supposed to spin in circles was it? "Faye" he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:06 pm

The sword slashed me across the cheek and nose. It left a good gash and I only barely dodged the knives. I tried to roll but it turned into a crumbled up dive. "GAH! My face!" I yelled trying to keep the dust out of the wound. I grabbed one of the knives from the air and threw it at her. I rolled to a different direction and threw another knife. I rolled over to Carter, he was still conscious. I pulled him up and hugged him. I gave him a smile.

"Sorry for hurting you so badly," I said with blood pouring down my face. I hope he doesn't get disgusted by the cut.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Faye dodged the knives with no problem, then saw how much damage she did to Alex. "Are you guys okay?" she said. Oops, she didn't mean to wreck Alex's face.

Carter sighed deeply. "Hi Alex." he breath hugging him back. "Why do you have 10 faces?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:15 pm

"Well your boyfriends face is pretty messed up. I better get lots of kisses to make up for it," I said Jokingly. "What do you mean by 10 faces?" I asked Carter. I got up, a bit dizzy. I fell over once and got up. I'm losing blood, and fast. I got to patch this up. I looked for a patch in my bag and put it on my face. It almost got my eye.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:17 am

Faye didn't know who to go to first. Her brother or boyfriend. Alex was hurt worse. "Let me help Alex, you don't want to hurt yourself more." she said calmly. Faye wiped off most of the blood and that was about all she could do. "Sorry about that." Faye said sadly to Alex.

Carter pointed and said, "You have a face, here, here, there, there, and here." He didn't like this feeling at all. Why wasn't Faye helping him? True Alex's face was cut, but why?

Dani walked into the arena bow in hand. Her brown eyes fell to a group of people, all looking injured. She was an Apollo kid, this was what they were known for. Dani rushed over to them and spoke a healing prayer, fixing everything. "Hi I'm Dani" she muttered after she healed them.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:03 pm

My eyes popped at the site of Dani. Oh. My. Gods. She is beautiful. I was daydreaming for awhile before I came to my senses. I can tell that Faye knew that I was looking at her. Jeez, I got to get my head in the game. Carter was delusional oy. I walked over to Dani.
"Hi, I'm Alex," I had a scar across my cheek and nose so I looked pretty badass.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Faye smiled at Dani ."Thanks. I'm Faye daughter of Athena and this is my little brother Carter." she said. Faye glared at Alex, if he was thinking....

Carter now stood up. "You're pretty." he said with googly eyes at Dani. Well it WAS the truth. Kinda maybe.

Dani raised an eyebrow at Alex. "First off Hi nice to meet you all. Second Alex did you get beat up by your girlfriend? And third I have a boyfriend." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:55 pm

"I know, I have a girlfriend I happen to be in love with. She's one of the nicest people I have ever met and to be honest," I said and made a gesture to her whole body. "Eh. I am not one of those guys who runs around with every girl, thats my friend Sam. Except recently he has gotten a girlfriend. Anyways, I have to agree with Carter though, your pretty," I said and walked back to Faye and Carter. I went to Carter first and whispered in his ear,
"Faye coming to me first is payback for you stopping me from kissing her," I laughed and smiled at Carter.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Faye smiled and turned back to Dani. "Yes um nice too meet you. If you don't mind though, we really need to get back to practicing." she said smiling.

Carter frowned at Alex. "You were gonna WHAT?" he whispered. He waved goodbye to the pretty Dani.

Dani nodded. "Well goodbye then, don't make me come heals you again." she said striding off.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:53 pm

I watched as she was walking away, nice butt. I mean really, nice. Anyways. I got up. I walked to Faye and smiled. I whispered in her ear, "Hey Faye, we need to kiss for Carter's training," I said and smiled. I looked at Carter and smiled evilly. I leaned in to kiss Faye.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Faye raised an eyebrow. "How does that help him?" she whispered back. Faye leaned to the side, avoiding Alex's face. Faye smiled, she loved training with Alex.

Carter looked up at them with a excited glace. "Are you guys gonna like hit each other's face or something?" he asked. What were they doing?!
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:59 pm

"Its to make him angry, I'm trying to teach him to not fight with anger," I said and tried to lean in again. I smiled evilly at Carter shaking my head, I think he gets what I'm doing now. Hehe. Take that Carter, sorta, for training... sorta.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:21 am

Faye rolled her eyes. "Whatever." she said leaning forward. Faye kissed him briefly then pulled away.

Carter's face was getting red. The second Faye pulled away he demanded to get lifted up. "Can you carry me Faye? My legs are so tired." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:30 pm

He's not going for it. Oh you know what, to hell with the plan. I'm just going to do it the classic way. I walk u to Carter, I very lightly slap him across the face. I smirked evilly. I hate doing this to Carter, I hate it. I looked him straight in the eye.
"I just kissed your sister and hit you, your not going to do anything about it. Your a whuss. Come on, your mad I can see it. Hit me, hit me, come on I want you to do it. Hit me, hit me, HIT ME!!" I HATED DOING THIS TO CARTER!!!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Faye rolled her eyes. Carter was son of Athena, he wouldn't get mad so easily. That was like asking Taylor Swift to dance, not gonna happen. (sorry but she ins't a good dancer)
Carter raised and eye brow. "Really? Cuz I don't think I'm as mad as you are right now." he said calmly. Alex, sheesh learn how NOT to get and Athena kid angry.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Oh god I have to do it... I'm so sorry Carter, I shed one tear. I took the bunt of my sword and hit him across the face as hard as I could. WHHAAACCKK!!! I tried not to cry while doing it. I either broke his nose or cracked his cheekbone I'm not sure. I closed my eyes and tried not to burst into tears, I hate doing this. I hate it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Faye dropped Carter the second Alex hit him. Faye held her hand up to her face and looked back at it. Blood, really Alex? Carter was a good five feet or so away knocked out, again. "Carter!" she screamed. "Not again." she muttered under her breath.
Carter only remembered getting hit, the slow pain then black. At least he learned never to train with Alex. Black, only black.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:49 pm

I stood up and shook Carter awake. I kicked him over. I slapped him across the face and did the one thing that I will regret most of all. I took my sword and stabbed it into his leg. I turned it while in his leg. I stepped on him.
"Angry at me now?" I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Faye ran over to her helpless brother who in her mind was half if not fully dead. "Alex! Stop it! He's only five!" she screamed face red with rage. Tears began rolling down as she picked up his limp body. The blood was all over her armor and skin. "Well congradulations Alex, you found out how to make an Athena kid mad." Faye said running to the infermary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

training Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training Carter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next